Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how long should we wait for free playing
Fairly soon after it's released on Patreon.

Are you sure, he will launch here on F95 on the 13th? I thought it was only for the Patreons on the 13th, are you sure?
Yes, because it's not him who puts it here, it's provided by an unknown and very generous patron on release day. That's how it always is.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
how long should we wait for free playing
Folks should really actually support DPC. I mean I call it like I see it as I have said, and I am critical of certain aspects of his AVN, but I have supported him financially and just waiting like a vulture for free release on a pirate site without ever rewarding the developer is pretty much counter productive to the dude wanting to keep making stuff. He has to eat, and pay for burned out cpu, gpu, memory, and expansion of same. Help the dude out.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Folks should really actually support DPC. I mean I call it like I see it as I have said, and I am critical of certain aspects of his AVN, but I have supported him financially and just waiting like a vulture for free release on a pirate site without ever rewarding the developer is pretty much counter productive to the dude wanting to keep making stuff. He has to eat, and pay for burned out cpu, gpu, memory, and expansion of same. Help the dude out.
On principle, I do agree that devs need support and many deserve it, including DPC, and I would do so with him if I could (or more accurately, if they allowed me), but right now DPC is doing tremendously well and will continue to add to their patron count such that I think some people can be allowed to feel not so guilty coming here to get the game for free.

DPC is more than likely earning, in terms of $ and £, at least somewhere in the low 5 figures a month and 6 figures a year, even with the 30% Patreon takes, which in Krona is still pretty good, so I'd say they're quite financially secure and that will only get better as the game progresses.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This post is the equivalent of going to the butcher's and actually asking for donations towards a vegan campaign. While calling the people who just went there for a steak, murderers or some shit like that. Which I'm sure it's something that has happened in this era of craziness :ROFLMAO:

Wanting to support a dev is fine and I do think this one is among the very few worth their clout in the community. But actually preaching about it in a game thread is pointless and really out of place.

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This post is the equivalent of going to the butcher's and actually asking for donations towards a vegan campaign. While calling the people who just went there for a steak, murderers or some shit like that. Which I'm sure it's something that has happened in this era of craziness :ROFLMAO:

Wanting to support a dev is fine and I do think this one is among the very few worth their clout in the community. But actually preaching about it in a game thread is pointless and really out of place.
Nah just stop man, don't even try to argue. You'll get why if you check a few of his older posts :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

dozzy975

Aug 12, 2020
So, I recently started this game a day ago, without having any prior knowledge of it; save for a couple screen shots and the synopsis. The game really piqued my interest as Joe's character almost completely relates to my early years; how he grew up, trials he went through, etc.

It's been a bumpy roller coaster of a ride (emotionally that is, not bad writing) and yet, I've managed to get through the tough patches. "There's a story out there for everyone," my grandfather used to say, regarding books and the like. I was not expecting to find mine, here, nor under this type of genre. The writing, as I mentioned earlier, has been an absolute treat. Seriously have to tip my hat to DPC.

However... I find that I simply cannot get through scenes involving Isabella. Her character is, in almost every way, a complete digital recreation of a girl I dated for the better part of several years. From the stern, compassionate, and soft eyes, the physique, her demeanor, and even the hair (albeit not quite as long). Her name was Jennifer and she was killed in an automobile accident during her return home on Christmas eve by a drunk driver.

It's been, what has felt like, an almost impossible 23 years and 174 days since that night. It took that long too move on. It took a few hours of a game to re-awaken her and my having to relieve it all over again. I feel absolutely gutted and lost.

I almost didn't even know why I sat here writing this post to a website forum that is host to people that are complete and total strangers to me; likely many of which probably couldn't care less.

So I'll just end it with this, the greatest advice I think any human being can pass on to another. Time is the greatest gift one person can give another. Time is not infinite, we are not infinite. Time shared with another is, literally, life shared. Take care of yourselves, there are people that love you, even when you don't feel it. And don't ever take a single thing nor take a single person in your life for granted. Not ever

Thanks for giving me time back with Jennifer(?) or something.

Be well, everyone

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
How much time does it take for android version to come out? I read the previous pages but couldn't find anything.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes