Jan 12, 2019
My fellow brothers in arms, how go you all on this blessed month of the forbidden nut? Hearsay, unto you, I tell you this, whilst we are all delighted by the great Doctors news of the release, let us take this time to remember thy thots who go by the cursed names Maya and Josey. Remember the cold sting of rejection, filthy lies, and disgusting faeces of the bull these two witches attempted to cast at us. Do not simp, do not forgive and definitely do not forget. They are vile spawn that must be crucified and burnt at the stake for their sins.
I hope my words fester in your minds in the midst of the night and provide you with unyielding strength, brothers.

Also, wear a fucking mask :giggle:

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
ı downloaded the full save but ıt says ı need to delete my own save files so ıt can work
how ım gonna delete my own saves i dont want to delete somethıng ımportant by mıstake
help pls
Could probably save a copy of your save folder and move it somewhere else as a backup.

Reactions: Dicho

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
ı deleted both my save files but ı dont know hot to actıvate full save
that full save is for v5.0 but we are playıng v5.2 is that a problem

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
not liking the Patreon model
That's the #2 reason for me. Considering how long it usually takes for those games to be completed, you end up paying the price of a triple A game, maybe even more, and you have no guarantees it will be completed *** Looks angrily at icstor ***

Reason #1 is that I'm poor lol, and my local currency is worth shit right now, so even 10 USD is a lot here, specially in a monthly basis

Feb 29, 2020
the only games that can match(atleast match forget about being better) BADIK are probably
1)MILFY CITY
2)BECOME A ROCKSTAR
3)City of broken dreamers
4)man of the house
5)Acting lessons
The fact that Milfy City is at the top of that list and The Deluca Family ( which has arguably the single best story line of every game on here "I am Luna") is beyond blasphemous.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Don't you feel people who were interested in supporting, would be doing that by following the OP link, without any preaching from fellow posters on a pirate forum?

And there are plenty of answers to your question. From the simplest "I don't like paying for things" to more complex like being wary of a dev's track record, not liking the Patreon model, or even Patreon itself. Just to name a few.
No. I don’t think people will automatically support it. Some people probably don’t think about it. They come here either to get the game or to get answers. If someone suggests they pay for it they might think ‘you know what, I love this game I will.’ They might think ’Fuck that!’ Frankly I think this site is a driver of people to his Patreon, i’d imagine that’s one of the reasons he doesn’t spend time every day getting the links blocked.

As for your other points “I don’t like to pay for things“ Well, welcome to the world we live in. No argument for the Devs track record in this instance (though I haven’t supported MILFY City for this reason). Not liking the Patreon model is a weird position, especially if it is funding content you want. Let’s not forget you don’t have to subscribe long term. A one off payment can get you the game. Not liking Patreon is fine. Buy it on Steam.

You can justify and moralise you’re decision not to buy the game for whatever reason you like. It’s your choice. I think everyone who get’s the game through piracy, then finds they enjoy it, should make an effort to support the dev. I do, and encourage others to do so as well.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No. I don’t think people will automatically support it. Some people probably don’t think about it. They come here either to get the game or to get answers. If someone suggests they pay for it they might think ‘you know what, I love this game I will.’ They might think ’Fuck that!’ Frankly I think this site is a driver of people to his Patreon, i’d imagine that’s one of the reasons he doesn’t spend time every day getting the links blocked.

As for your other points “I don’t like to pay for things“ Well, welcome to the world we live in. No argument for the Devs track record in this instance (though I haven’t supported MILFY City for this reason). Not liking the Patreon model is a weird position, especially if it is funding content you want. Let’s not forget you don’t have to subscribe long term. A one off payment can get you the game. Not liking Patreon is fine. Buy it on Steam.

You can justify and moralise you’re decision not to buy the game for whatever reason you like. It’s your choice. I think everyone who get’s the game through piracy, then finds they enjoy it, should make an effort to support the dev. I do, and encourage others to do so as well.
I'd like to believe the one good thing about this forum is that it definitely has the chance to drive people to support the dev.
Personally, though, I stopped even logging into Patreon due to some recent changes they've made that basically make it hell on a lot of devs...some devs even having their accounts deleted all together. I've supported devs on there, and even had a page for myself (not game development). But, basically, Patreon is doing it to themselves. While I understand the reasoning behind some of their actions, I also don't fully agree with it. So, I simply stopped using their site. That alone can affect devs.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dude 1 USD in our currency is also through the roof
Ah..yes..the endless cycle. Wages go up cause people beg for more cause they need more cause cost went up. So..cost goes up cause greedy corporations have to pay the employees more. So we're back where we started..except the value of the dollar is now worth less. Pennies cost more to make than they are worth. Nickels aren't far behind that.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Just a curious thought
with Quinn involved in a lot of shady stuff so will it bring murder and other serious criminal stuff in the story
or the story will remain college story centered

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just a curious thought
with Quinn involved in a lot of shady stuff so will it bring murder and other serious criminal stuff in the story
We don't know for sure, but I can say that it's not something anybody wants and we'd all certainly hope DPC will not go down this road again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just a curious thought

this situation will bring trouble, but I don't think anything extreme. I hope that at most the life of some character, perhaps an LI is in danger

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Agree and I would also add: Intertwined, Reunion, Glimpses of the Past, Where the Heart is, Where it all Began and Leap of Faith. All amazing and with great potential.
BaDiK will always be my favorite though :love:
Well, if we're listing all of the ones we find have engrossing stories:

Babysitter, Lancaster Boarding House, Life with Mary, Melody, My Sister, My Roommate, Parental Love, Alexandra, Avalon, Become a Rock Star, Being a DIK(obviously), Bad Memories, City of Broken Dreamers, Connected, Defending Lydia Collier, Denos City, Glimpses of the Past, Hacker's Restart, Haley's Story, Halfway House, Hillside, Hypnosis, Intertwined, Killer Project, Knockout Master, Last Call, Leap of Faith, Lexi(I really hope that one comes out of development hell and doesn't end up abandoned), Life Happened, Lunar's Chosen, My New Family(in spite of the fact that it's just super happy fun time, it's cute), Now and Then, Once in a Lifetime, Picture Perfect, Private Cases, Retrieving the Past, Single Again, Secret Summer, Summer's Gone, Tales from the Unending Void, The Deluca Family(obviously), The Author: Something to Write About, The Intoxicating Flavor, The Redburns and WVM.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes