Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
the only games that can match(atleast match forget about being better) BADIK are probably
1)MILFY CITY
2)BECOME A ROCKSTAR
3)City of broken dreamers
4)man of the house
5)Acting lessons
For me in terms of similiar quality but no better than Badik for me are :

Completed :

Acting lessons, depraved awakening, melody.

In development:

summer´s gone, city of broken dreamers, become a rockstar, leap of faith, glimpses of the past, wvm, hillside, and where it all began

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 05 June, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Version 5.2?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hey. Just started the game, and I have a question.
So the game has the Mass Effect thing with locked dialogue options based on how nice/dick I am. What always bothered me in Mass Effect is that the game incentivized to pick a persona from the start, and always pick the obvious nice guy/douchebag answer without taking context into account, or it would lock me of important options.
My question is, is this game the same? Should I just pick a side and stick to it to not get screwed over, or are the differences minor, and I can unlock things just fine by being reasonable?

Last edited:

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
So the game has the Mass Effect thing with locked dialogue options based on how nice/dick I am. What always bothered me in Mass Effect is that the game incentivized to pick a persone from the start, and always pick the obvious nice guy/douchebag answer without taking context into account, or it would lock me of important options.
My question is, is this game the same? Should I just pick a side and stick to it to not get screwed over, or are the differences minor, and I can unlock things just fine by being reasonable?
My opinion is you should experience both chick and dik .this is not kind of game where you are douchebag in one of the routes but just how rough your personality is and both routes can be considered good person.one is peaceful and calmer and otther a bit aggressive and impulsive character.

Reactions: DavDR and wrath09

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So the game has the Mass Effect thing with locked dialogue options based on how nice/dick I am. What always bothered me in Mass Effect is that the game incentivized to pick a persone from the start, and always pick the obvious nice guy/douchebag answer without taking context into account, or it would lock me of important options.
You'll be fine. Some choices will be locked but someone here calculated that being neutral lets you unlock most of the scenes so going all the way is not required. Although full DIK is really fun

Mar 28, 2018
So the game has the Mass Effect thing with locked dialogue options based on how nice/dick I am. What always bothered me in Mass Effect is that the game incentivized to pick a persona from the start, and always pick the obvious nice guy/douchebag answer without taking context into account, or it would lock me of important options.
I would also recommend playing through the game a couple of times to experiment with chick and dik routes. But the mod really opened up options that I had no idea existed. The game went from a 10/10 to like a 15/10 when I realized how much more content that I had missed. The mod also gives you the option to explore several branching routes without loading a save.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the resemblance is very strong. I will say that in the Jill picture the woman's hair seem's a lot lighter than in the Lynnette pic. And the picture could just be another example of DPC papering over a massive hole in his writing. From a strictly logical point of view though the MC would surely recognize a pic of his own Mother.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think the resemblance is very strong. I will say that in the Jill picture the woman's hair seem's a lot lighter than in the Lynnette pic. And the picture could just be another example of DPC papering over a massive hole in his writing. From a strictly logical point of view though the MC would surely recognize a pic of his own Mother.
Other than both being female, similar hair tone (since colour is impossible to ascertain in a B&W picture) and white they don't look remotely similar. They're clearly different women.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Other than both being female, similar hair tone (since colour is impossible to ascertain in a B&W picture) and white they don't look remotely similar. They're clearly different women.
Really? I think the nose, mouth, jawline are incredibly similar.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes