DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Other than both being female, similar hair tone (since colour is impossible to ascertain in a B&W picture) and white they don't look remotely similar. They're clearly different women.
And you can tell alot about hair color from monochrome photo's.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
if i buy steam version, can i play new release ?
No. Steam version is only the first part. Second will be there as DLC only after being completed.
Further to that, the season 2 DLC will likely drop after chapter 8 is released on Patreon which could be anytime between July and November of 2021.

If you really want to give DPC money, buy the Steam version then pirate the new content from here, you can always buy the DLC later.

Reactions: Arigon and Ilhares

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And you can tell alot about hair color from monochrome photo's.
Only tone, Maya and Bella's hair would look very different, Sage and Lynette's hair would look very similar.
Really? I think the nose, mouth, jawline are incredibly similar.
But the B&W eyes are much darker, also the fact that they're different people due to DPC not putting incest in their games.

EDIT - For the B&W picture to be of Jill and Lynette, Jill would need to be 28-30 years old and, while her age has yet to be explicitly stated, the fact that she's a junior in college would tend to preclude that possibility, outside of a Dawe/Aerith, dumb as a box of rocks, situation

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think the resemblance is very strong. I will say that in the Jill picture the woman's hair seem's a lot lighter than in the Lynnette pic. And the picture could just be another example of DPC papering over a massive hole in his writing. From a strictly logical point of view though the MC would surely recognize a pic of his own Mother.
What? He's literally never seen her other than in pictures, unless he's spent significant time with her, he wouldn't recognize her unless she looks exactly the same as the few pictures he's seen of her. He hasn't spent enough time with her(none, in fact) to be able to recognize her outside of her pictures(unless she looks nearly the same).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A DIK playthrough is easy. A Chick playthrough is easy, if not painful. A (true) Neutral playthrough requires planning and strategy to keep from moving too far either way.
Honestly, I just stumbled into Neutral affinity by making both decisions I wanted to make and ones I felt would lead to some sexy good times (see here what my Major Choices were). Maybe for some people who make all choices in one direction or the other it would require planning for a Neutral playthrough, but for me it just came naturally.

Hey. Just started the game, and I have a question.
So the game has the Mass Effect thing with locked dialogue options based on how nice/dick I am. What always bothered me in Mass Effect is that the game incentivized to pick a persona from the start, and always pick the obvious nice guy/douchebag answer without taking context into account, or it would lock me of important options.
My question is, is this game the same? Should I just pick a side and stick to it to not get screwed over, or are the differences minor, and I can unlock things just fine by being reasonable?
Most changes to dialogue are so far minimal and they're occasionally accompanied by an alternate render or 2. Some choices will start to lead towards greater branching paths, but for the most part, you can do a lot on one path and then get go back once or twice on different paths to unlock all the content.

if i buy steam version, can i play new release ?
No. The 2 versions are incompatible and Steam will only receive the completed Season 2 which will likely when Episode 8 is done.

I think the resemblance is very strong. I will say that in the Jill picture the woman's hair seem's a lot lighter than in the Lynnette pic. And the picture could just be another example of DPC papering over a massive hole in his writing. From a strictly logical point of view though the MC would surely recognize a pic of his own Mother.
No incest. Period. Lynette is not related to Jill and that is not her in the picture. End of.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is quite absurd. Unless his father burned all the pictures of his mother there is no way he wouldn't recognize a photo of her. Unless we are talking decades (or kids growing up) people's apearances don't usually change that much over such a short time. And since Jill is not a decade older than the protagonist this hypothesis has more holes than a sieve.

This is just another case of yet again people reaching to try to fit incest into the game, despite the claims against it from the developer. :FacePalm:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That is quite absurd. Unless his father burned all the pictures of his mother there is no way he wouldn't recognize a photo of her. Unless we are talking decades (or kids growing up) people's apearances don't usually change that much over such a short time. And since Jill is not a decade older than the protagonist this hypothesis has more holes than a sieve.

This is just another case of yet again people reaching to try to fit incest into the game, despite the claims against it from the developer. :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
in a genre of game where you use pre-made models for the characters it seems wrong to create theories based on the similarity between the characters.
True, just look at all the games which use the George preset (off the top of my head, A New Dawn & Modern Life by White Raven, Futa Groves by FapmanProductions and Halfway House by Az)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Not that I am feeding the frenzy more than my joking response already did, but it could be that the pic is a younger version of Bella with Jill on her shoulder. Her college age representation had a dirty blonde look for hair and the face was subtly different. Her rack was just as spectacular though!

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Only tone, Maya and Bella's hair would look very different, Sage and Lynette's hair would look very similar.

But the B&W eyes are much darker, also the fact that they're different people due to DPC not putting incest in their games.

EDIT - For the B&W picture to be of Jill and Lynette, Jill would need to be 28-30 years old and, while her age has yet to be explicitly stated, the fact that she's a junior in college would tend to preclude that possibility, outside of a Dawe/Aerith, dumb as a box of rocks, situation
I already said that I don't think the picture is of Lynnette, the MC would have recognized a picture of his own Mother.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Honestly, I just stumbled into Neutral affinity by making both decisions I wanted to make and ones I felt would lead to some sexy good times (see here what my Major Choices were). Maybe for some people who make all choices in one direction or the other it would require planning for a Neutral playthrough, but for me it just came naturally.

Most changes to dialogue are so far minimal and they're occasionally accompanied by an alternate render or 2. Some choices will start to lead towards greater branching paths, but for the most part, you can do a lot on one path and then get go back once or twice on different paths to unlock all the content.

No. The 2 versions are incomaptible and Steam wil only receive the completed Season 2 which will likely when Episode 8 is done.

No incest. Period. Lynette is not related to Jill and that is not her in the picture. End of.
Once again read the entire conversation. I've already said that I didn't think the pic is Lynnette.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

No. The 2 versions are incomaptible and Steam wil only receive the completed Season 2 which will likely when Episode 8 is done.

Also, where are you getting incest? As far as I can tell the MC and Jill have never had sex before.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But they will, and if they were related (which they won't be), then it would be incest.
I think that's assuming a lot. We all suspect that DPC is going to throw some curve balls eventually that will subvert everyone's expectations. I'm not counting on ANY kind of relationship in this game being a given.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think that's assuming a lot. We all suspect that DPC is going to throw some curve balls eventually that will subvert everyone's expectations. I'm not counting on ANY kind of relationship in this game being a given.
Then you're either acting very dumb or a troll. Jill is one the 5 main girls who players have the option to romantically pursue and listed as such. Denying or entertaining otherwise is simply delusion to put it mildly.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There can't be any incest if there's no sex.

There is something very strange about the Jill and Bella path's in this game. If you try to do a playthrough where you purposely ignore J & B and/or intentionally fail every RP, by the end of episode 5 you are right where you would be if you had tried your best to get every RP. You still have a date with Jill, she still laugh's at all your jokes, and your still doing yoga at Bella's house. I don't know what's going to happen with these characters, but neither does anybody else.

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes