felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There can't be any incest if there's no sex.

There is something very strange about the Jill and Bella path's in this game. If you try to do a playthrough where you purposely ignore J & B and/or intentionally fail every RP, by the end of episode 5 you are right where you would be if you had tried your best to get every RP. You still have a date with Jill, she still laugh's at all your jokes, and your still doing yoga at Bella's house. I don't know what's going to happen with these characters, but neither does anybody else.
but the question is: why should there be then?

What's the use of Jill being a relative of hers?

it seems to me that it only takes away from the story without adding anything, except a little credible drama

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

There is something very strange about the Jill and Bella path's in this game. If you try to do a playthrough where you purposely ignore J & B and/or intentionally fail every RP, by the end of episode 5 you are right where you would be if you had tried your best to get every RP. You still have a date with Jill, she still laugh's at all your jokes, and your still doing yoga at Bella's house. I don't know what's going to happen with these characters, but neither does anybody else.
RPs are weird in this game for everyone, not just Bella and Jill. You can get all the RPs with Josy and Maya and they'll reject you based on choices that don't affect them at all. For Sage it all depends on your "guitar lessons". So as long as their path is open, all you get for not having enough RP with someone is slightly shorter scenes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Yes, those scenes are apart of the game in which players have no control of like MC showing feelings of betrayal because of M&J despite being able to not show any interest in them.

"I don't know what's going to happen with these characters, but neither does anybody else." Incorrect. Players pursuing a specfic girl/s will get lewd scenes with them as we continue their routes.

Reactions: Orlu

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
RPs are weird in this game for everyone, not just Bella and Jill. You can get all the RPs with Josy and Maya and they'll reject you based on choices that don't affect them at all. For Sage it all depends on your "guitar lessons". So as long as their path is open, all you get for not having enough RP with someone is slightly shorter scenes
Yes, but Jill and Bella are the two characters that you can't choose NOT to pursue. You are going to have the date with Jill no matter what you choose. Likewise, you have no choice in kissing Bella. For the other's you can choose not to give guitar lesson's. You can choose to not help Maya and you can choose to not sleep with Josy. Jill and Bella are the only paths that the game forces you to pursue.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
but the question is: why should there be then?

What's the use of Jill being a relative of hers?

it seems to me that it only takes away from the story without adding anything, except a little credible drama
It's not gonna happen. He is not related to the LI's at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, but Jill and Bella are the two characters that you can't choose NOT to pursue. You are going to have the date with Jill no matter what you choose. Likewise, you have no choice in kissing Bella. For the other's you can choose not to give guitar lesson's. You can choose to not help Maya and you can choose to not sleep with Josy. Jill and Bella are the only paths that the game forces you to pursue.

like Maya and Josy

the only Li you can avoid is Sage

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Uhm, after a date with Jill, if Bella doesn't like you, there is a choice to tell her that you're not a nice guy. And you can choose to not go to the library after asking Jill for a date, that avoids pretty much everything you can do with Bella. So all you end up doing is staying the night at her house and then hanging out there until you can get back to campus

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Me counting down till Friday
so I can see this beautiful girl again
:love: Cheers mates!!!
That's the thing about Jill. In some shots she is an absolute gorgeous smokeshow and in others (usually when she opens her mouth and displays her terrifying teeth), she looks like an alien insectoid. My jim-jim always feels confused during her lewd scenes.

Okay. So if a guy gives his aunt a french kiss is not incest for you?
Wait. That's not normal? :oops: Auntie, I've got some serious questions.

• Haha
Reactions: lemonfreak

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Okay. So if a guy gives his aunt a french kiss is not incest for you?
Oh God, you people have incest on the brain. For the last time, as I have stated multiple times before, I do not believe the pic in Jill's drawer is the MC's Mother.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Uhm, after a date with Jill, if Bella doesn't like you, there is a choice to tell her that you're not a nice guy. And you can choose to not go to the library after asking Jill for a date, that avoids pretty much everything you can do with Bella. So all you end up doing is staying the night at her house and then hanging out there until you can get back to campus
Yeah, but you continue to interact with both characters. The visit to Bella's house was about a third of the whole episode. I don't know if it will continue like that in E 6, but given what we've seen so far it seems odd that you don't have any choice but to interact with those two. If you chose to not enter M & J's relationship you can completely avoid them and the picnic scene never occurs. Same with Jade, you speak with her about the HOT situation but that's as far as it goes.

Correction *Sage not Jade

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
We were totally forced to pursue Maya and Josy. We spent a whole episode with the MC moping about those pursuits not going the way he expected. Likewise we are able to reject Bella if the MC either never impresses her or chose not see her in the library. Spending time with her is forced, but there doesn't have to be anything romantic about it.

The only difference with Jill is that her story has taken longer to unfold so we aren't at the point of choosing yet.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We were totally forced to pursue Maya and Josy. We spent a whole episode with the MC moping about those pursuits not going the way he expected. Likewise we are able to reject Bella if the MC either never impresses her or chose not see her in the library. Spending time with her is forced, but there doesn't have to be anything romantic about it.

The only difference with Jill is that her story has taken longer to unfold so we aren't at the point of choosing yet.
Yeah, you do start the game with a crush on Josy, but that's all resolved by episode 4. With Jill and Bella, you meet them on the first day of school and all through episode five you can't get rid of them. There is a distinct push to follow that path, and I'm just wondering why? It could easily have been resolved in E 4 by just not asking Jill out. I don't know what is coming in E 6.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, you do start the game with a crush on Josy, but that's all resolved by episode 4. With Jill and Bella, you meet them on the first day of school and all through episode five you can't get rid of them. There is a distinct push to follow that path, and I'm just wondering why? It could easily have been resolved in E 4 by just not asking Jill out. I don't know what is coming in E 6.
You can't ignore Jill for the same reason we couldn't refuse the second date with Josy in Episode 2: we need to keep interacting with the LIs to see their story unfold. In Jill's case (as in Josy's), the excuse is that the MC is dating her (casually). In Bella's case, the excuse seems to be that she's Jill's friend.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, you can choose to not help Maya. Then you can go have sex with Q and R. You can also choose to not stay with Josy.
what do you mean?

you play tennis with Jill, I don't think it's such a romantic date
certainly less romantic than dinner with Josy, which you cannot refuse

in no way does MC bind to Jill (if the date goes wrong Jill explicitly thinks so) and even less to Bella

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Also, you can justify your date with Jill because you just wanted to piss off Tybalt, not because you really like her. They were about to throw you out from their mansion and you decided to ask her out just to show him you have balls. Then is nothing more than a friendship for you, even if she obviously has some other feelings for you. It's waaaay worse for me as a player to see the MC pursuing and crying for M&J no matter what I do when I have 0 love/lewd interest in them

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Also, you can justify your date with Jill because you just wanted to piss off Tybalt, not because you really like her. They were about to throw you out from their mansion and you decided to ask her out just to show him you have balls. Then is nothing more than a friendship for you, even if she obviously has some other feelings for you. It's waaaay worse for me as a player to see the MC pursuing and crying for M&J no matter what I do when I have 0 love/lewd interest in them
once you accept that MC is upset by Josy's arrival (regardless of whether the choices were in the direction of Maya or Josy) it is acceptable that MC accepts Jill's invitation just to distract himself.

the problem is always the disconnect between the player and MC.

However Josy is presented to us as an MC crush, so regardless of the dinner date Josy remains this. with Maya perhaps the situation is more forced, I don't remember if there is any mandatory step to establish that MC still has an interest in Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes