lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
this update is about who? please say bella ;)
The only person who can answer doesn't post here. That being said, with the possible exception of the first release (I didn't play until the second release so can't say where one ended and the other began ) every LI has been given attention in each update so it's fair to say Bella will get some content :)

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
I know she's not really a "main LI", but damn, I hope there's a full Quinn route of some kind where they end up together in one way or another.
It doesn't need to be romantic and lovey-dovey (it shouldn't be, given Quinn's personality and their way of interacting), just give me SOMETHING! ;_;

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I know she's not really a "main LI", but damn, I hope there's a full Quinn route of some kind where they end up together in one way or another.
It doesn't need to be romantic and lovey-dovey (it shouldn't be, given Quinn's personality and their way of interacting), just give me SOMETHING! ;_;
I keep thinking MC will rescue Quinn from the drug den, which would be a pivotal moment in their "relationship." Her facade will briefly crack when they're alone, only to be immediately built back up once they are back on campus and around her peers.

Back at the sorority house, Quinn rudely dismisses perv boy (MC) in front of the HOTs. He walks away dejected. A close up shot of Quinn's face reveals she momentarily replaces her normal shit-eating grin with a look of sadness. Riona, standing nearby, notices but doesn't say anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3035952

I am curious about MC Birthday and party for that. Will Jill, bella come to it,.....

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
I keep thinking MC will rescue Quinn from the drug den, which would be a pivotal moment in their "relationship." Her facade will briefly crack when they're alone, only to be immediately built back up once they are back on campus and around her peers.

Back at the sorority house, Quinn rudely dismisses perv boy (MC) in front of the HOTs. He walks away dejected. A close up shot of Quinn's face reveals she momentarily replaces her normal shit-eating grin with a look of sadness. Riona, standing nearby, notices but doesn't say anything.
Yes, exactly! Something like that! I don't necessarily need it to be some sort of "MC fixes broken girl" story (even though I do love that type of story, cliché or not), but IMO, something like that would be PERFECT.
There's already been one scene that could be interpreted that way. When
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe others interpreted her face and reaction differently, but that scene was exactly what made me want this sort of story for her.

Quinn is BY FAR the most interesting character in this game in my opinion (though I do like most characters in the game). She ticks so many of my boxes. I love her.

EDIT: Apparently at least one person is butthurt by me thinking this way. Hilarious =D

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, exactly! Something like that! I don't necessarily need it to be some sort of "MC fixes broken girl" story (even though I do love that type of story, cliché or not), but IMO, something like that would be PERFECT.
There's already been one scene that could be interpreted that way. When
Maybe others interpreted her face and reaction differently, but that scene was exactly what made me want this sort of story for her.

Quinn is BY FAR the most interesting character in this game in my opinion (though I do like most characters in the game). She ticks so many of my boxes. I love her.

EDIT: Apparently at least one person is butthurt by me thinking this way. Hilarious =D
I agree that Quinn is, if not the most interesting character ever, certainly one of the most interesting.

but being for now the "bad" in charge it's easy to do so, she has no competition and she has a completely dissonant behavior from that of the other characters that revolve around MC's penis ...

for the context of the story I don't think she will remain a black soul, and probably MC, who plays the role of the good Sammaritan, will help her out of trouble.

will this make her a pseudo LI? I don't think so, maybe it could be the emergency ending for MC, am a lot of things should happen in the meantime.

however I believe that the next one will be the defining chapter for Quinn's future

trunkspyrus

Mar 5, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I'm excited for more updates, content, and more seasons. This story is very unique and gives players a choice system that's amazing.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Time for some face palming action I imagine.
Quinn is a pimp/whore/dealer/traitor/bully and bitch. Those are not award winning traits but she has shown a couple of times that she might harbor some kind of feeling for the MC.

If he rescues her from herself and whatever thugs she may piss off, that could open a moment for a better Quinn to emerge. Nota Chik for sure but maybe losing a few of those traits above.

Now that would not elevate her to LI level for many, but would be a way for many others to see a future with her.
My fear is DPC won’t be able to help himself, and he will throw needless bullshit drama in, and Quinn is a walking target for that.

The asset that Quinn is made from is attractive. I prefer Gaz from Timestamps though.

anyhow. Looking forward to Friday

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes