Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
But it's not true. It can't be. For it to be true lots of things would have to be lies.

-Lynette died 18 years ago.
-Jill is (around) 20 years old.
-Jill knew her sister when she was older than 2 years old.
-Therefore Lynette and Jill's sister can't be the same person.

But if you want to have your own headcanon go ahead.
Hahaha! That was awesome Wizard!

But come on! Trolls don't acknowledge facts! Just let them enjoy their pipe dream ignoring the information the narrative presents to Players who don't SKIP through all the story to get to the naughty bits.

Episode 6 is out in a week. I look forward to certain people's responses. It'll be fun to watch! Hehe.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I am not looking forward to the endless posts from players on release day who only speed read games for lewd scenes asking "how to get past *insert free roam event*?" mid episode, 20~ minutes after release.
I remember reading in one diary he's finally adressing the confusing free roams, but I don't recall exactly what he said he was doing. Hopefully they won't be as messy anymore.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I remember reading in one diary he's finally adressing the confusing free roams, but I don't recall exactly what he said he was doing. Hopefully they won't be as messy anymore.
Oh yeah, something about being able to skip free roams IIRC. I remember barely 20 minutes have passed since episode 5 got released and a few people were asking how to find the suit in the preps mansion free roam and I was like :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This being the highest rated game on the site, I checked out a few lewds, which were good enough, so I decided to give it a try. Haven't gotten too far yet, but man, was I surprised at how much fun I was having watching the story unfold. It's like I'm playing American Pie, a kind of crude humor you don't really see nowdays. And the music is actually good and mood setting, what the hell?!
I've seen that the dev is on the site, so if you read this, great job man. Having a blast playing your game

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This being the highest rated game on the site, I checked out a few lewds, which were good enough, so I decided to give it a try. Haven't gotten too far yet, but man, was I surprised at how much fun I was having watching the story unfold. It's like I'm playing American Pie, a kind of crude humor you don't really see nowdays. And the music is actually good and mood setting, what the hell?!
I've seen that the dev is on the site, so if you read this, great job man. Having a blast playing your game
Dev isn't on this site anymore. In fact he despises it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let me just say I am not looking forward to the endless posts from players on release day who only speed read games for lewd scenes asking "how to get past *insert free roam event*?" mid episode, 20~ minutes after release.
well the first question will be the vault code. :p

Nov 7, 2020
I remember playing this on pc back b4 I broke my pc and I just remembered about this game I noting on the home page there's no android link UNLESS I OVER LOOKED IT HAS THERE BEEN A ANDROID LINK??? IM NOT ASKING FOR ONE OR REQUEST ONE ETHER I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS ONE IF SO ILL GO LOOK FOR IT IF NOT THATS FINE I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ONE OR NOT

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I remember playing this on pc back b4 I broke my pc and I just remembered about this game I noting on the home page there's no android link UNLESS I OVER LOOKED IT HAS THERE BEEN A ANDROID LINK??? IM NOT ASKING FOR ONE OR REQUEST ONE ETHER I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS ONE IF SO ILL GO LOOK FOR IT IF NOT THATS FINE I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ONE OR NOT
There's no Android port as of now.
There was one but removed due to game-breaking bugs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes