Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yep, MC is chiseling away at the wall bit by bit. Ep. 6 may be where it comes crumbling down. She will still go back to her old self, but I imagine DPC will include a brief heart to heart, kind of like what MC had with Riona in 4 & 5.
That wall is coming down, along with her panties :sneaky:
I don`t see her being the same Quinn because I reckon a perfect storm is coming for her...and she will probably have no-one to turn to except her MC who is the rising star of the DiKs.
Having old Quinn after an emotional melt down will just negate the whole point of it. Redemption Arc will come I think.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That wall is coming down, along with her panties :sneaky:
I don`t see her being the same Quinn because I reckon a perfect storm is coming for her...and she will probably have no-one to turn to except her MC who is the rising star of the DiKs.
Having old Quinn after an emotional melt down will just negate the whole point of it. Redemption Arc will come I think.
I agree that there could be a redemption, but I don't think Quinn will come full circle in ep. 6. It's way too early in the saga for her Darth Vader to Anakin Skywalker moment. We're just now getting into Empire Strikes Back. Unless of course DPC introduces a new villain. Every story needs someone you love to hate. And Tybalt ain't cutting it. I just like to annoy him and fuck his mom. I don't really hate the guy. He's too pathetic, just like the jocks. If there is going to be another antagonist then ep. 6 would be a pretty good time to introduce him/her.

Reactions: DavDR

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Oh yeah, something about being able to skip free roams IIRC. I remember barely 20 minutes have passed since episode 5 got released and a few people were asking how to find the suit in the preps mansion free roam and I was like :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
i think i remember seeing something about a fast travel.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I agree that there could be a redemption, but I don't think Quinn will come full circle in ep. 6. It's way too early in the saga for her Darth Vader to Anakin Skywalker moment. We're just now getting into Empire Strikes Back. Unless of course DPC introduces a new villain. Every story needs someone you love to hate. And Tybalt ain't cutting it. I just like to annoy him and fuck his mom. I don't really hate the guy. He's too pathetic, just like the jocks. If there is going to be another antagonist then ep. 6 would be a pretty good time to introduce him/her.
Oh I agree, the whole redemption thing will only maybe start in Ep.6 but I think we will see a more vulnerable Quinn with less of the attitude, she`s burned so many bridges including Tommy and Sage was pissed as well, maybe Riona will rebel against her as well. Her time in this episode may be just showing more of her downward spiral and desperation peaking...
I don`t expect much of the old confident, needling Quinn in this update. She`s too far down the rabbit hole. Hope I`m right as she is one of the most intriguing characters for me, the others seem shallow in comparison - except Jill and Bella probably.

Tybalt...FUCK THAT GUY! I want to skull fuck Jade in front of him while wearing his fathers face as a mask...WHO`S YOUR DADDY! :devilish:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'm sorry but honestly comparing Quinn to Darth Vader is prepostorous, don't you think :HideThePain:

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think the new guy who was introduced in episode 5, who looks a bit like Chad could become an antagonist.
Yeah he's gonna become their star boy. He's not straight up stupid and also can fight fairly well. Dude is a tank and he'll create some problems for MC obviously

Reactions: OneShotKiller

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Speaking as someone who likes both this game and the previous one, this Dev has a tendency to sometimes go for 11th hour twists or simply make certain events happen (that leave a lot of people feeling angry) based on previous seemingly innocuous choices.

That's actually a question i've been meaning to ask, how close to the "endgame" are we exactly? (It's a bit harder to tell with this game compared to the previous IMO)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Speaking as someone who likes both this game and the previous one, this Dev has a tendency to sometimes go for 11th hour twists or simply make certain events happen (that leave a lot of people feeling angry) based on previous seemingly innocuous choices.

That's actually a question i've been meaning to ask, how close to the "endgame" are we exactly? (It's a bit harder to tell with this game compared to the previous IMO)
Dev plans at least 3 seasons which, based on the 1st being 4 chapters, would suggest that next week's update could take us to the halfway point.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Dev plans at least 3 seasons which, based on the 1st being 4 chapters, would suggest that next week's update could take us to the halfway point.
How fast does he usually pump them out? (Knowing how big this game is, it'll be leaked here in seconds after it's released on patreon but i'm still interest in the update schedule)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Once Episode 6 hits, we'll probably be somewhere between one third to halfway through the story, based on what DPC has said before.

That doesn't tell us too much, though, since there's a lot of variation on how many episodes there could be (12-20), or even on the length of episodes. Still, my guess is Episode 6 will effectively be the start of the second act (i.e. when we've established the characters and their initial relationships so the main conflict of the work begins to unfold).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How fast does he usually pump them out? (Knowing how big this game is, it'll be leaked here in seconds after it's released on patreon but i'm still interest in the update schedule)
Time between updates has been increasing due to branching paths and longer updates; it's been about 5 months since v0.5 whereas earlier updates took a couple of months.

Reactions: mannice431
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes