Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
when will episode 6 be released?

Testers are working really hard, but this update is bigger than usual and that means more testing is needed.
The release dates for "Episode 6 - Damage Control" will be:
$25+ tiers: Friday, November 13
$10+ tiers: Monday, November 16
$5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Honestly, I just stumbled into Neutral affinity by making both decisions I wanted to make and ones I felt would lead to some sexy good times (see here what my Major Choices were). Maybe for some people who make all choices in one direction or the other it would require planning for a Neutral playthrough, but for me it just came naturally.
I'm not talking about ending up in a neutral status, I'm talking about staying neutral... ALWAYS. As in, never straying outside of neutral status.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Tybalt...FUCK THAT GUY! I want to skull fuck Jade in front of him while wearing his fathers face as a mask...WHO`S YOUR DADDY! :devilish:
:LOL: Wow, ok, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

He'll be someone the MC has to be cautious of, sure, but I think "antagonist" is too strong a word as I don't see them a becoming major baddie figure in this story.
Exactly. And I already beat down Caleb's punk ass. Dawe and the other AAA henchmen are too stupid to be proper antagonists and even Chad was portrayed in a borderline sympathetic light. They need to step up their game if any one of them is to be considered the main antagonist.

Quinn, meanwhile, has humiliated and insulted MC and his pal Maya at every opportunity. Not to mention she bitch slapped my girl Riona. A proper replacement for Quinn is really going to need a twisted heart. They will probably have to go after someone MC really cares about (Derek, Maya, Neil) to be elevated to a proper Vader status.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not talking about ending up in a neutral status, I'm talking about staying neutral... ALWAYS. As in, never straying outside of neutral status.
Well, you can never really stay as Neutral status but you can stay Neutral affinity and it could be possible to end that way depending on how many more Major Choices we'll have. Right now, there are only 2 choices left before an entire side of the scale can be wiped out if you go for all the choices on the other side, so if there are only 2 Major Choices left, then it's certainly possible to be locked in to that affinity until the end, and even if there are more, it's still possible depending on what those choices will be.

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
So the Being a DIK Update will come out early / in the morning here on the Site? because I want to download it early, since I'm going to download the 11GB

May 6, 2018
So, let me see if I'm getting things right:
Episode 6 will be released next friday, and it's gonna weight about 11GB, which means it is not an update, and it will be the full whole 6 episodes ?

In this case, I undertand that a savegame from 0.5.2 won't work because those saves are patched, so downloading full episode 6 on friday will require to start from scratch ?

Or if I want to wait until Nov 27 (no. no. forget this) for the Update Only release, I will have to get first a clean version, like TORRENT(v0.5.0) version (supposed not patched). Will those saves theorically work with the update ?

Don't mind play the whole game again. I played it in all possible paths, and by now nearly can play it with eyed folded, and still know all the dialogues.

Peace

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Episode 6 will be released next friday, and it's gonna weight about 11GB, which means it is not an update, and it will be the full whole 6 episodes ?

In this case, I undertand that a savegame from 0.5.2 won't work because those saves are patched, so downloading full episode 6 on friday will require to start from scratch ?

Or if I want to wait until Nov 27 (no. no. forget this) for the Update Only release, I will have to get first a clean version, like TORRENT(v0.5.0) version (supposed not patched). Will those saves theorically work with the update ?

Don't mind play the whole game again. I played it in all possible paths, and by now nearly can play it with eyed folded, and still know all the dialogues.

Peace

On Friday the full game comes out so far which are 11 GB and the patch for episode 6 which is 3 GB. The patch can be applied to version 0.5.0 or 0.5.1.

As for save games as long as you have not used the walktrough-mod they should work.

With the new functions that the update brings, the savegames could stop working, so you will have to redo each path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sobaco the Greek
May 6, 2018
A tiny little request for the glorious uploader of the $25 bucks tier 11Gb version.
Please. I beg you.
Give as a .torrent option.
You'll have my entire respect for decades and decades.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Peace
What do you mean "it's not an update"? :WaitWhat: It is an update because it adds a whole new episode with over 3000 new renders, around 170 animations, and a playtime of apparently 4-6 hours.

You can either get the full 11GB version or the 3GB update patch, but the update patch will not work with version 0.5.2, or versions 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 if you applied the mod. It must be a clean, unmodded version of the game that has not been unpacked with Unren.

Saves made with version 0.5.2 or lower will work with 0.6.0 provided they are clean saves and not ones made when using the mod, and if they are clean saves, then you will not have to play the game from scratch whether you get the full game or just the update patch.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes