Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How so? (I genuinely don't know)
Because the game recognises save files that have had their variables altered with the mod and they won't work with a clean, unmodded version of the game. Also, the patch can't be applied to a modded version of the game which means you'll either need a to download the 0.5.0 version to apply the patch or you'll have to download all 11GB of the 0.6.0 update, but only non-modded saves will work.

There's a fix for the modded saves in the OP but there's a chance it might not work with 0.6.0 because the changelog said there has been some changes made to the variable code.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Because the game recognises save files that have had their variables altered with the mod and they won't work with a clean, unmodded version of the game. Also, the patch can't be applied to a modded version of the game which means you'll either need a to download the 0.5.0 version to apply the patch or you'll have to download all 11GB of the 0.6.0 update, but only non-modded saves will work.

There'a fix for the modded saves in the OP but there's a chance it might not work with 0.6.0 because the changelog said there has been some changes made to the variable code.
Oh okay, thanks for the info, it's fine though, within less than a week of the new version coming out there'll be a fix for that so i'm not really worried.

I also agree 100% with your harem choices btw.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

There's a fix for the modded saves in the OP but there's a chance it might not work with 0.6.0 because the changelog said there has been some changes made to the variable code.
I unblock all the scenes and special renders with the mod, I already deleted the savegames, I also have to delete the persistant file?

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
Time for some face palming action I imagine.
Quinn is a pimp/whore/dealer/traitor/bully and bitch. Those are not award winning traits but she has shown a couple of times that she might harbor some kind of feeling for the MC.

If he rescues her from herself and whatever thugs she may piss off, that could open a moment for a better Quinn to emerge. Nota Chik for sure but maybe losing a few of those traits above.

Now that would not elevate her to LI level for many, but would be a way for many others to see a future with her.
My fear is DPC won’t be able to help himself, and he will throw needless bullshit drama in, and Quinn is a walking target for that.

The asset that Quinn is made from is attractive. I prefer Gaz from Timestamps though.

anyhow. Looking forward to Friday
You're absolutely right. She's a fucking horrible person, and liking her makes no sense at all.
I 100% understand why anyone would hate her.

I still love her though, regardless of it making sense or not. I might just be one of those hopeless cases who are attracted to people who are an absolute mess.

Reactions: Arigon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If we wait for the mod to get updated our saves should work if im not mistaken.
Should do, yes, if you're willing to wait at least a day for the mod to be updated, that is.

I unblock all the scenes and special renders with the mod, I already deleted the savegames, I also have to delete the persistant file?
Possibly. When I used the 0.5.0 patch on a clean 0.4.2, it didn't work as the new scenes and renders weren't there and the homescreen hadn't changed, so I downloaded the whole 0.5.0 game but this time all the previous scenes I unlocked were locked again and I think it might have been because I used the unlock feature of the mod to get a couple of scenes I missed.

So I think that if you use the mod to unlock scenes, it might mess with the persistent file.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Should do, yes, if you're willing to wait at least a day for the mod to be updated, that is.

Possibly. When I used the 0.5.0 patch on a clean 0.4.2, it didn't work as the new scenes and renders weren't there and the homescreen hadn't changed, so I downloaded the whole 0.5.0 game but this time all the previous scenes I unlocked were locked again and I think it might have been because I used the unlock feature of the mod to get a couple of scenes I missed.

So I think that if you use the mod to unlock scenes, it might mess with the persistent file.
sadly im in work all weekend when it comes out so i should be ok lol :confused:

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Yes, exactly! Something like that! I don't necessarily need it to be some sort of "MC fixes broken girl" story (even though I do love that type of story, cliché or not), but IMO, something like that would be PERFECT.
There's already been one scene that could be interpreted that way. When
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe others interpreted her face and reaction differently, but that scene was exactly what made me want this sort of story for her.

Quinn is BY FAR the most interesting character in this game in my opinion (though I do like most characters in the game). She ticks so many of my boxes. I love her.
She truly is. And although i'm obviously not on board with all of her shady drug business, i'll reserve final judgement
until we learn about everything going on behind the scenes.

Also how can you not love all the little hints at her vulnerability and all the cracks that have started to appear in the high & angry walls she clearly has built up to protect herself from (non physical) intimacy. All the lashing out whenever our MC gets even remotely 'close' to her (ffs she even gets super defensive on Rooster), plus of course her getting a lot of somber music and sad empty gazes during some of her solo shots/cut-scenes...

I just can't help myself. She needs to be saved. :giggle:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Okay. So if a guy gives his aunt a french kiss is not incest for you?
By definition, no. Kissing isn't sexual relations, though they often accompany them, or are used mainly as a precursor.

It would be hilarious (to me) if that was DPC's twisted setup for this game. Get you all keyed up for Jill and then she finds out you're both related, so she shuts it down hard (because he doesn't do incest) and the player is left to suffer that unfulfilled longing.

I confess I only find that amusing because I don't especially like Jill, but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. I daresay it'd be worse than if he killed off an LI in a fire or something, because they're still there alive and beautiful and you can't have them.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I haven't experienced any difficulties transferring my save games that used a mod to the clean download. The game plays perfectly fine in the clean download (tested) and is ready for Episode 6. We'll see if it works when Episode 6 comes out...though it won't matter for me since I'll be starting from the beginning anyway.

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
For those who have not yet seen this....

Testers are working really hard, but this update is bigger than usual and that means more testing is needed.
The release dates for "Episode 6 - Damage Control" will be:
$25+ tiers: Friday, November 13
$10+ tiers: Monday, November 16
$5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Erm.. no, this is not that kind of game. Here's a story to be told and those characters need time of exposure and being around the player in order to get it done. Also, you can't avoid others to show some interest in you, even if you don't like them
A Dev can force you to be around an LI I don't like, sure but what does that do to the quality of the game? Do you think that if someone forces you to eat brussel sprouts you will eventually love brussel sprouts?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
By definition, no. Kissing isn't sexual relations, though they often accompany them, or are used mainly as a precursor.

It would be hilarious (to me) if that was DPC's twisted setup for this game. Get you all keyed up for Jill and then she finds out you're both related, so she shuts it down hard (because he doesn't do incest) and the player is left to suffer that unfulfilled longing.

I confess I only find that amusing because I don't especially like Jill, but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. I daresay it'd be worse than if he killed off an LI in a fire or something, because they're still there alive and beautiful and you can't have them.
Watch out! Bacchus will say NO INCEST as if he knows all.
I am betting Jill is Lynette's younger sister, and you are going to have to make a choice. For me, as long as Bella is number one, and Jill is the extra, I am good with it. Again, certain "know it alls" think this is impossible. I do not share their outlook. Jill is my aunt and I gladly give her my seed, after Bella lets me of course, and with Bella licking it clean and demanding all the live seed for her, and Jade, and Cathy... Jill can be their cunt licker.... and I am totally 100% good with that.

I actually hope this is true, more for Holy Bacchus's benefit than any story benefit!
:D

balbowa

Nov 6, 2020
What do Quinn stans find interesting other than her pimping, the next episode which apparently focuses on her will hopefully flesh her character out more but as of now Derek is clearly best girl.

Reactions: Arigon

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Watch out! Bacchus will say NO INCEST as if he knows all.
I am betting Jill is Lynette's younger sister, and you are going to have to make a choice. For me, as long as Bella is number one, and Jill is the extra, I am good with it. Again, certain "know it alls" think this is impossible. I do not share their outlook. Jill is my aunt and I gladly give her my seed, after Bella lets me of course, and with Bella licking it clean and demanding all the live seed for her, and Jade, and Cathy... Jill can be their cunt licker.... and I am totally 100% good with that.

I actually hope this is true, more for Holy Bacchus's benefit than any story benefit!
:D
But it's not true. It can't be. For it to be true lots of things would have to be lies.

-Lynette died 18 years ago.
-Jill is (around) 20 years old.
-Jill knew her sister when she was older than 2 years old.
-Therefore Lynette and Jill's sister can't be the same person.

But if you want to have your own headcanon go ahead.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes