Feb 26, 2019
Just "re-unzip" a new folder. Boom. Done. It's not software you need to install. It's a zip folder you need to unzip.
Sorry let me clarify. I already have .5.2 ...that is, I never had an earlier version. I'm just now starting this game and downloaded .5.2. But I tried the patch just in case and I get the same error at the first english test. Can anyone help? Thanks.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
in addition to the stereotypes about fitness bodybuilders, the "proofs" of Chad's homosexuality are some dialogues with a dubious interpretation but above all to Chad's reaction to blackmail, on the verge of tears, a reaction far beyond the fear that his betrayal will be discovered
I always thought the dialogue of the two Alpha's, about how Chad seemed happy living in the dorm's, was fairly convincing. Although it's not conclusive proof, I can't think of another interpretation for the dialogue.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I always thought the dialogue of the two Alpha's, about how Chad seemed happy living in the dorm's, was fairly convincing. Although it's not conclusive proof, I can't think of another interpretation for the dialogue.
it's a good explanation, not the only one though

Chad is also a bully and it might make him happy to mistreat some freshman or Troy himself
in the dormitory he is more free to move without having to explain to his brothers

we'll see

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The evidence IMO;

Can’t Get it up. We’re led to believe it’s the drugs, I doubt that.
On the phone with someone (not Sarah or Melanie or Arieth)
Phone call language intentionally gender neutral
Troy kicked out for unknown reason
Troy keeping strange hours
Chad fear of the blackmail
Chad over Reacting to suggestion of Being gay (first encounter with MC)
Chad happy in Dorms
Chad disinterest in Sage during episode 5 flashback

I’d be more surprised if he isn’t gay than if he is. The breadcrumbs are there.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The evidence IMO;

Can’t Get it up. We’re led to believe it’s the drugs, I doubt that.
On the phone with someone (not Sarah or Melanie or Arieth)
Phone call language intentionally gender neutral
Troy kicked out for unknown reason
Troy keeping strange hours
Chad fear of the blackmail
Chad over Reacting to suggestion of Being gay (first encounter with MC)
Chad happy in Dorms
Chad disinterest in Sage during episode 5 flashback

I’d be more surprised if he isn’t gay than if he is. The breadcrumbs are there.
Special mention to the kiss in Sage's forehead when she wanted sex, that was what convinced me.

Reactions: always86 and DavDR
Jun 12, 2020
And yeah, I'd love punch that idiot Tybalt again.
Think if it is like this in the next episode.

That Panty-sniffer again tries to take another unders for his watermelon, when MC and Jill together find him doing that and MC beats him up for it. it would be amazing. After that there would be no need to visit Prep's Mansion to visit Jill.

Its just my imagined story. NO OFFENSE;);)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
it's a good explanation, not the only one though

Chad is also a bully and it might make him happy to mistreat some freshman or Troy himself
in the dormitory he is more free to move without having to explain to his brothers

we'll see
Hmmm I don't know if I'd call Chad a bully. He does use his physical size to try to intimidate people but I think his motivation is more out of desperation. OK this is a theory, but try looking at events through this interpretation and see if it makes sense.

Chad's whole position at B&R is built on a house of cards. He has a secret gay lover (never mind who for the moment) and is President of the Jocks. To maintain an illusion he keeps Sage, the President of the party girl sorority (who happens to have a crush on him), as his girlfriend. He has to know that if anyone ever made a serious play at Sage then he would not be able to compete, so he uses his only asset, his imposing physical size, to intimidate any potential rivals. Along comes the MC who is attracted to Sage and is not intimidated by Chad. This is his worst nightmare and as things crumble around him he becomes increasingly desperate to hold it all together.

This is strictly theory and guess work, but I think it may sketch out a plausible reason for Chad's behavior.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Special mention to the kiss in Sage's forehead when she wanted sex, that was what convinced me.
^ This called it for me. Being ashamed of his impotence during sex is kind of a lousy excuse already, but forehead kiss over a straight up kiss? With a redhead like that? Nah bro.

The "guy that acts extra alpha to hide his inner homosexuality" is a common trope. 20 bucks says it's the case here too

Jun 12, 2020
^ This called it for me. Being ashamed of his impotence during sex is kind of a lousy excuse already, but forehead kiss over a straight up kiss? With a redhead like that? Nah bro.

The "guy that acts extra alpha to hide his inner homosexuality" is a common trope. 20 bucks says it's the case here too
I agree with you. No straight man can resist a women like Sage who is giving herself to you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmmm I don't know if I'd call Chad a bully. He does use his physical size to try to intimidate people but I think his motivation is more out of desperation. OK this is a theory, but try looking at events through this interpretation and see if it makes sense.

Chad's whole position at B&R is built on a house of cards. He has a secret gay lover (never mind who for the moment) and is President of the Jocks. To maintain an illusion he keeps Sage, the President of the party girl sorority (who happens to have a crush on him), as his girlfriend. He has to know that if anyone ever made a serious play at Sage then he would not be able to compete, so he uses his only asset, his imposing physical size, to intimidate any potential rivals. Along comes the MC who is attracted to Sage and is not intimidated by Chad. This is his worst nightmare and as things crumble around him he becomes increasingly desperate to hold it all together.

This is strictly theory and guess work, but I think it may sketch out a plausible reason for Chad's behavior.
Chad is a bully, regardless of his physical strength

he acts in a pack with his brothers, and did so with both MC and Troy at the time

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Didn't Sage find a perfume woman panties in the first place ? And if I remember correctly, during the sex call in EP2, Chad was mentioning the new panties he got for his lover. It's maybe a red-herring but it's kinda strange.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

he acts in a pack with his brothers, and did so with both MC and Troy at the time
Yes, but I'm defining bully as someone who harrasses and intimidates others for his own amusement. That's not Chad.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what makes you think that he might be a gay?
Because it's the most convenient way to remove him as an obstacle to Sage. If he's gay, then there's no chance of any kind of reconciliation between him and Sage should the issue be something which could be resolved if he's straight and if he's given the chance.

It's also possible that this could result in something of an alliance between the MC and Chad that could be useful later should the MC discover his secret and agree to keep it, and if he defended him in Ep 3.

why does punching tybalt will make jill sad? it's not that she likes him. he's just like a stalker to her. And bella yeah, she probably enjoys it.
Because she doesn't like violence and she has a good heart, which means she's got nothing against Tybalt because she's nice to everyone, even people like him.

A thug or a meathead are probably more appropriate terms for Chad because we haven't seen him act like a typical bully. He hasn't gone out of his way to harass the MC or make his life a living hell, they simply clashed over Sage once and Chad, for some reason, thought the MC sent him incriminating pictures so he lashed out at him.

Dawe fits the description of "bully" more than Chad does.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes