Feb 26, 2019
It has been addressed multiple times. Use the search function in this forum
OK.... I'm searching but not finding. I see results about missing two files from .5.0 to .5.2 but I started with .5.2 so I don't believe that's the fix I need. Can someone point me to a post number?

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Will someone send some pictures of Jill and Bella please? I saw that there are some images that I had not seen of them

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah and maybe throw that bitch Sarah into the mix. She's super foxy but just as devious as Quinn. As soon as I saw her spying on MC and Sage at the end of ep. 5, I knew she would try to do something nefarious with that info.

Maybe she and Quinn start a jealous quarrel between Bella and Sage (since we have a preview pic of those two facing off in the library). We all know how vengeful Sage can be when someone plays with her toys. The only reason I'm not sold on that idea is Bella isn't really the overtly jealous type. She likes MC but is mature enough to know it's better if he finds someone else his own age.

Bah, on second thought, that sounds really dumb. So scratch all of that...except for the part about Sarah being foxy and devious. :)
Yeah. I almost forgot about that, Kellermann. Sarah's got something going on. I almost got the idea its not nefarious reading that dialogue a few times. I can't tell yet who's side she's on. But...she just seems creepy. She seems up to no good.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
OK.... I'm searching but not finding. I see results about missing two files from .5.0 to .5.2 but I started with .5.2 so I don't believe that's the fix I need. Can someone point me to a post number?
Just "re-unzip" a new folder. Boom. Done. It's not software you need to install. It's a zip folder you need to unzip.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah. I almost forgot about that, Kellermann. Sarah's got something going on. I almost got the idea its not nefarious reading that dialogue a few times. I can't tell yet who's side she's on. But...she just seems creepy. She seems up to no good.
That's right, keep an eye on Sarah. She doesn't appear to have any remorse and seems to really enjoy bullying people she views as weak. Unlike Quinn, who occasionally breaks character and flashes sad looks, Sarah never cracks. Side note, her 3d model is amazing. Her eyes and face look so damn realistic that you could swear it's someone you might see in real life. That makes her even more creepy.

Jun 12, 2020
Yeah, that sarah and melanie took a pic of sage kissing MC and they talked about "having each other's backs". they ,must be planning something bad with that pics for sure.
I think they will say this to Chad and he will confront MC about it. I also think Sarah and Melanie know about Chad's side chick, If he is not a gay
Is this fanart or what exactly?
I think it is a fanart. Zoey's chapter is over already and she has a boyfriend and is in a long distance from us. She will come only if DPC want to...

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think they will say this to Chad and he will confront MC about it. I also think Sarah and Melanie know about Chad's side chick, If he is not a gay

I think it is a fanart. Zoey's chapter is over already and she has a boyfriend and is in a long distance from us. She will come only if DPC want to...
I wouldn't mind if she came back in a future episode, it reminds me of my sweet Rena.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
what makes you think that he might be a gay?
This is a fairly regular topic on here. One Theory is that he is the top for Troy. Is that supported in game explicitly? No not yet. It is somewhat stereotypical, but would explain why a closet homosexual athlete on a scholarship might be super mad to be exposed. He could just as easily be banging Sally or some non HOT on campus.. would take serious balls to be with a HOT with Sage as the president, and Chad is a bully, not possessing serious balls.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is a fairly regular topic on here. One Theory is that he is the top for Troy. Is that supported in game explicitly? No not yet. It is somewhat stereotypical, but would explain why a closet homosexual athlete on a scholarship might be super mad to be exposed. He could just as easily be banging Sally or some non HOT on campus.. would take serious balls to be with a HOT with Sage as the president, and Chad is a bully, not possessing serious balls.
in addition to the stereotypes about fitness bodybuilders, the "proofs" of Chad's homosexuality are some dialogues with a dubious interpretation but above all to Chad's reaction to blackmail, on the verge of tears, a reaction far beyond the fear that his betrayal will be discovered

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes