Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sage searches for MC all the time, first to spy on Chad, then for the guitar, then for the movie ...

this is even more evident if you decide not to have anything to do with her, she will contact Mc repeatedly

As soon as she meets him at the Preps party, she goes to him.

and then the scene in the garden ....:cry::cry::cry:

I would say "clingy" beyond a reasonable doubt

there will be at least one sex scene with both of them, but it is unlikely that it will be overly daring with Jill
Yeah. Sage is probably one of the most detailed personalities among the LIs right now. But I don't get what he was trying to prove. You can be clingy and not jealous (which she is but that's another thing) at the same time.
Sage nerd. :LOL:
Is that Sage or a slutified KRJ? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: johnny twosins

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, fact.
But the mere fact that Chad cheated on Sage. For example, I would not forgive if a woman cheated on me. But Sage knows about his cheating, and yet she is still trying back to that idiot.
How many times has Stephen cheated on Jade?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah. Sage is probably one of the most detailed personalities among the LIs right now. But I don't get what he was trying to prove. You can be clingy and not jealous (which she is but that's another thing) at the same time.

Is that Sage or a slutified KRJ? :ROFLMAO:
Clingy and not jealous??? LOL

May 6, 2018
And by the way, I also think these two things will eventually happen:

1. When the locked room at Bella finally opens, we'll know that during her marriage, she has been a sexual slave to her husband, and there's why sometimes she behaves in that tsundere way.

2. Quinn will hurt us really bad, by planting drugs in the room of the one we love most.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know he has, but even with the most high-end machines, when you do the maths on average render times, how much code they have to write, time taken to search for music tracks, etc, and just how much is involved in posing and lighting the renders and animations, they'd surely have to be living in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber to be able to do all of this by themselves in just 5 months, or they simply don't eat or sleep.

Would be very interesting if DPC did a development stream some day so we can all see just how quickly they work, because if we can see them making about 50 renders in a day, then that would go a long way to dispelling doubt.
That's an interesting question. The way DPC gives his numbers makes it hard to track the number of renders/animations he posed in a given week, but we could make some estimates.

He finished with 3334 static renders and 162 animations. The animations were all posed by 10/2 and the last of the static renders were posed by the following week. If we assume he began posing two weeks after Episode 5 launched, he had a little over 15 weeks to pose everything. Let's say he works 80 hours a week on the game, and devotes 75% of his time to posing. That would give him ~920 hours to pose everything.

We don't know how long it takes to pose a static or animated render, so we will have to settle for some rough bounds. If animations and statics take equally long to pose (which I doubt), he'd have to create a pose every ~15.8 minutes. If we assume animations take 10 times longer than static renders to pose, he would need to pose a static in 11.1 minutes and an animation in ~1 hour 51 minutes.

I have zero experience with animations, so I cannot say how feasible it would be to hit those numbers. If I were to guess, I think it might be doable if the process is largely automated (selecting pre-set poses from a large library and the like). A lot of the statics are basic things, and DPC has been at this for a while. He probably has a good idea of how the characters will look, and just needs to customize certain aspects (like lighting or new clothes) for a given scene.

That said, it's obviously an insanely hardcore workload (pun intended). I still worry about the guy burning out.

Last edited:
Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm 95% convinced that Chad is currently trying to get out of the closset. I think in one of the Neutral/Chick paths MC will help him opening the door, and ending well with Sage.
:unsure: No Judgments, but can I let Leon or Jamie or Nick help him with that?

May 6, 2018
:unsure: No Judgments, but can I let Leon or Jamie or Nick help him with that?
Oh... no no no no.. :eek:
I just read again my own text and it gives you a wrong idea. -- I didn't mean it involving the MC in that gay or bi relation. --
I just imagine something like if MC finds out about that secret relation, and after making peaces with Chad, help him by explaining the situation to Sage. Or making his life a hell if you choose the DIK option.

Reactions: Kellermann

pt3

Jul 14, 2017
That's an interesting question. The way DPC gives his numbers makes it hard to track the number of renders/animations he posed in a given week, but we could make some estimates.

He finished with 3334 static renders and 162 animations. The animations were all posed by 10/2 and the last of the static renders were posed by the following week. If we assume he began posing two weeks after Episode 5 launched, he had a little over 15 weeks to pose everything. Let's say he works 80 hours a week on the game, and devotes 75% of his time to posing. That would give him ~920 hours to pose everything.

We don't know how long it takes to pose a static or animated render, so we will have to settle for some rough bounds. If animations and statics take equally long to pose (which I doubt), he'd have to create a pose every ~15.8 minutes. If we assume animations take 10 times longer than static renders to pose, he would need to pose a static every 11.1 minutes and an animation in ~1 hour 51 minutes.

I have zero experience with animations, so I cannot say how feasible it would be to hit those numbers. If I were to guess, I think it might be doable if the process is largely automated (selecting pre-set poses from a large library and the like). A lot of the statics are basic things, and DPC has been at this for a while. He probably has a good idea of how the characters will look, and just needs to customize certain aspects (like lighting or new clothes) for a given scene.

That said, it's obviously an insanely hardcore workload (pun intended). I still worry about the guy burning out.
I don't disagree with you, but when you look at the renders alone in a gallery, a lot of static renders are copy and paste to create a new scene, not necessarily 100% original work each time. Just another factor to consider when looking at the numbers. Again, I still think it is a large workload and I'm not impatient or in any hurry to get my hands on the update. There is plenty of media out there to pass the time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes