DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah that's what she says in the beginning, but the latest chapter makes it pretty clear that she's starting to feel a bit more for the MC than just a "rebound" guy.
I wouldn't say that is clingy, she is just feeling more attracted to him than she initially realized. If that makes her clingy, guess we can say the same for pretty much the rest of the LIs at this rate.

Feb 8, 2019
Wait so modded saves wont work for the next Episode? does this mean we're gonna need to wait an extra day or two for a modded patch? Last episode we could get around it by installing the old mod into the episode, do yall think it might work for Episode 6 also?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I've been going back pages and pages, can't find anything about the next update. Can someone fill me in whether or not the title has been cancelled? I mean it's been almost half a year.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you and I are playing different games. You're talking about Being a DIK, right?

Did you miss the scene of her giving the photos to Dawe? It's in the game. Bella doing Yoga also isn't a theory.
Did you miss her NUMEROUS taunting of the MC ABOUT how she's treating Maya? She's literally doing it to get a rise out of him and yes, it does affect him.
Oh...and bullying is a conflict perpetrated by antagonists in stories. Your post confirms what I'm saying but you are concluding all these things makes her a hero.

"Maya, Quinn is EVIL. Talk to Sage." -MC (talking about the antagonist, Quinn).
really? isn't this the topic of "flower meadow"? I must be lost ...

I've never denied that Quinn is a negative character, but to be the nemesis, the antagonist of a story's protagonist has to do more than just run around naked in college.

the scene of the photos is your reconstruction, no one knows who is behind the blackmail and the stolen photo of Cathe, it could be Quinn, but we have yet to see it.

bullying, like drug dealing are all largely negative behaviors, enough to make Quinn a negative character and a criminal, but not enough to make her the antagonist of the story.

the MC antagonist has to hit him directly in a meaningful way, actually harming him, not making fun of him.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been going back pages and pages, can't find anything about the next update. Can someone fill me in whether or not the title has been cancelled? I mean it's been almost half a year.
Episode 6 is coming out on Friday the 13th.

Reactions: Balpheron

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Holy Bacchus. Much obliged for spotting the post. Must be my browser, still can't find it. Thankfully a few good souls still wrote the date. Have a good one :)
With BaDIK it is always the case that we wait 3-6 months for update. So don't worry. But the waiting is worth it. :)

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
With Sage, I am slightly irritated by the fact that despite Sage seeing the video that Chad is cheating on her, then when she talks to him (to Chad) she wants to keep trying with him. Instead of breaking up with him. But it's nice that it's better later in the game.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Perhaps adding a widget or other functionality to the website where potential release dates of upcoming updates was scribbled down for everyone's convenience. This ought to be first page info, not something you find among the 4400+ pages.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Perhaps adding a widget or other functionality to the website where potential release dates of upcoming updates was scribbled down for everyone's convenience. This ought to be first page info, not something you find among the 4400+ pages.
Or become a patron. :WeSmart: It is always explained there. I recommend. :)

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, clingy.

It amazes me the inabilty some people have to read beyond what a person says into what they actually mean and take everything literally at face value.

I don't mean she's lying here, but she has a very dependant personality, that's what clingy means. At this point she's not ready to have an exclusive relationship with the MC yet, so she can't ask for what she cannot offer. That's all that sentence means.
I've never denied that Quinn is a negative character, but to be the nemesis, the antagonist of a story's protagonist has to do more than just run around naked in college.
Hey, baby steps there :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes