Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
I think it's worth mentioning that this Jill and Maya are the best examples of how an innocent character should be written, I've played some other games on here where a girl is written to be SO innocent and naive that they come off as just being an idiot.

IMO Jill in particular really makes it feel like the payoff with her will be worth the investment.

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I think it's worth mentioning that this Jill and Maya are the best examples of how an innocent character should be written, I've played some other games on here where a girl is written to be SO innocent and naive that they come off as just being an idiot.

IMO Jill in particular really makes it feel like they payoff with her will be worth the investment.
Yep. Jill is the Final Boss! The End Game! The Final Countdown! The Big Payoff!

848485_IMG_20200925_165932_195.jpg

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
If there was to be a "Leah" in this game, I don't think it will be any of the current main LIs.
I say that because of how clingy she is towards Chad (and is becoming towards the MC), they're currently friends with benefits but she seems way more clingy than i would expect (especially with the latest episode).

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Bella maybe ?
She seems like a red herring.
I say that because of how clingy she is towards Chad (and is becoming towards the MC), they're currently friends with benefits but she seems way more clingy than i would expect (especially with the latest episode).
Its possible. I just took it as her being frusterated with how Chad treats her and holding onto the hope he will come around and in some ways is emotionally vulnerable which is why is has been buddying up to the MC. Though seeing how the Leah reveal happened, anything is on the table if some twist was to come into play.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yep. Jill is the Final Boss! The End Game! The Final Countdown! The Big Payoff!
:love: Now THAT is the proper use of a DIK jacket. Few things are hotter than when your lady wears one of your shirts or jackets and nothing else. DPC had better put a scene like this in the game.

Bella Date night?
Well, she's certainly wearing a little more makeup than she usually does.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
On my save, MC is on the DIK path, and I obviously there are differences from the CHICK path (although I haven't played it yet, probably gonna do it this week before the update).. But are there any benefits of staying in the middle of it?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
On my save, MC is on the DIK path, and I obviously there are differences from the CHICK path (although I haven't played it yet, probably gonna do it this week before the update).. But are there any benefits of staying in the middle of it?
Middle of the road allows the best of both worlds, but I think at a minimum you need three playthroughs (DIK, CHICK, Neutral). For the Ep. 3 choice I go with Sage for my DIK (heh), Bella for my CHICK, and Derek for my Neutral. Aside from that, you get scene variations depending on what path you're on. Definitely recommend playing through multiple times to see everything.

Reactions: akikospam74

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Middle of the road allows the best of both worlds, but I think at a minimum you need three playthroughs (DIK, CHICK, Neutral). For the Ep. 3 choice I go with Sage for my DIK (heh), Bella for my CHICK, and Derek for my Neutral. Aside from that, you get scene variations depending on what path you're on. Definitely recommend playing through multiple times to see everything.
Or you wait for the mod to come out that allows you to shift between affinities and give you max money/etc.

I feel that's the best way to play, it doesn't limit you because of the mechanics of the game and allows you to enjoy it in its full glory.

Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Clingy?
screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes