Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have the impression that what Sage said here had some deeper meaning.. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or it just seems to me.
Probably, yeah. But it's too open to figure it out right now. Maybe after the game is completed. It could be lots of things, maybe she's figuring out Quinn's scheme and it's too late to do anything? Who knows.

Reactions: Qmil679

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, clingy.

It amazes me the inabilty some people have to read beyond what a person says into what they actually mean and take everything literally at face value.

I don't mean she's lying here, but she has a very dependant personality, that's what clingy means. At this point she's not ready to have an exclusive relationship with the MC yet, so she can't ask for what she cannot offer. That's all that sentence means.

Hey, baby steps there :ROFLMAO:
Sage searches for MC all the time, first to spy on Chad, then for the guitar, then for the movie ...

this is even more evident if you decide not to have anything to do with her, she will contact Mc repeatedly

As soon as she meets him at the Preps party, she goes to him.

and then the scene in the garden ....:cry::cry::cry:

I would say "clingy" beyond a reasonable doubt

We are close to Update, do you think there will be something more obscene with Jill and Bella?
there will be at least one sex scene with both of them, but it is unlikely that it will be overly daring with Jill

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
We are close to Update, do you think there will be something more obscene with Jill and Bella?
Something will definitely happen. Certainly more with Bella. Because with Jill it's slow pace - and that's what I like. I don't like to suddenly go for sex before we get to know a woman and her past well.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sage searches for MC all the time, first to spy on Chad, then for the guitar, then for the movie ...

this is even more evident if you decide not to have anything to do with her, she will contact Mc repeatedly

As soon as she meets him at the Preps party, she goes to him.

and then the scene in the garden ....:cry::cry::cry:

I would say "clingy" beyond a reasonable doubt

there will be at least one sex scene with both of them, but it is unlikely that it will be overly daring with Jill
Wow, I didn't know that. I always choose with Sage that I choose her content. I haven't refused her yet. :unsure:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
really? isn't this the topic of "flower meadow"? I must be lost ...

I've never denied that Quinn is a negative character, but to be the nemesis, the antagonist of a story's protagonist has to do more than just run around naked in college.

the scene of the photos is your reconstruction, no one knows who is behind the blackmail and the stolen photo of Cathe, it could be Quinn, but we have yet to see it.

bullying, like drug dealing are all largely negative behaviors, enough to make Quinn a negative character and a criminal, but not enough to make her the antagonist of the story.

the MC antagonist has to hit him directly in a meaningful way, actually harming him, not making fun of him.
No worries mate. I didn't say nemesis; I said antagonist. I think you are just using "antagonist" differently. Google it. By its definition, you'll see that Quinn is clearly an antagonist (anyone that causes conflicts for a character...of which Quinn has caused several).

In any case, there NEEDS to be a new big conflict in the story. The major one from the first 5 Episodes has been resolved (Hell Week). What does Doc have to fill in as the major conflict. I'm guess...and this is pretty obvious...it will have something to do with either Quinn, Tommy, or the Tri-Alphas. Maybe something to do with Bella....gulp.

We shall see in a few days!

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
With Sage, I am slightly irritated by the fact that despite Sage seeing the video that Chad is cheating on her, then when she talks to him (to Chad) she wants to keep trying with him. Instead of breaking up with him. But it's nice that it's better later in the game.
They've been in a relationship for more than two years, something like that doesn't just end quickly. And who's she going to end it for, she's known the MC for what? two weeks? She's already heard that he's dating quite a few girls and is maybe serious about one? A relationship with Sage is going to take some time.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Now that we are just a few days away from the release of Episode 6, lets talk about a topic we haven't much on the forum.

We know that the Alpha vandalism of the frat house has affected the DIGz zan hov fs stovvvis dmmrfle....

CarWash.jpg

Cough....

Also, there's the open subplot regarding Troy and frifvi vssg umgrb bf....

BellaBed.jpg

Ah hem...

And though we've learned much about the MC, there are still unbezib ybfo mumuk skf....

CathyUpskirt1.jpg

Um.....

What were we talkin' about?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
They've been in a relationship for more than two years, something like that doesn't just end quickly. And who's she going to end it for, she's known the MC for what? two weeks? She's already heard that he's dating quite a few girls and is maybe serious about one? A relationship with Sage is going to take some time.
Yeah, fact.
But the mere fact that Chad cheated on Sage. For example, I would not forgive if a woman cheated on me. But Sage knows about his cheating, and yet she is still trying back to that idiot.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now that we are just a few days away from the release of Episode 6, lets talk about a topic we haven't much on the forum.

We know that the Alpha vandalism of the frat house has affected the DIGz zan hov fs stovvvis dmmrfle....

View attachment 892911

Cough....

Also, there's the open subplot regarding Troy and frifvi vssg umgrb bf....

View attachment 892912

Ah hem...

And though we've learned much about the MC, there are still unbezib ybfo mumuk skf....

View attachment 892915

Um.....

What were we talkin' about?
I do not know. But Bella looks beautiful in this photo. Thanks. :love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No worries mate. I think you are just using "antagonist" differently. Google it. By its definition, you'll see that Quinn is clearly an antagonist (anyone that causes conflicts for a character...of which Quinn has caused several).

In any case, there NEEDS to be a new big conflict in the story. The major one from the first 5 Episodes has been resolved (Hell Week). What does Doc have to fill in as the major conflict. I'm guess...and this is pretty obvious...it will have something to do with either Quinn, Tommy, or the Tri-Alphas. Maybe something to do with Bella....gulp.

We shall see in a few days!
Yeah and maybe throw that bitch Sarah into the mix. She's super foxy but just as devious as Quinn. As soon as I saw her spying on MC and Sage at the end of ep. 5, I knew she would try to do something nefarious with that info.

Maybe she and Quinn start a jealous quarrel between Bella and Sage (since we have a preview pic of those two facing off in the library). We all know how vengeful Sage can be when someone plays with her toys. The only reason I'm not sold on that idea is Bella isn't really the overtly jealous type. She likes MC but is mature enough to know it's better if he finds someone else his own age.

Bah, on second thought, that sounds really dumb. So scratch all of that...except for the part about Sarah being foxy and devious. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes