Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I know he has, but even with the most high-end machines, when you do the maths on average render times, how much code they have to write, time taken to search for music tracks, etc, and just how much is involved in posing and lighting the renders and animations, they'd surely have to be living in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber to be able to do all of this by themselves in just 5 months, or they simply don't eat or sleep.

Would be very interesting if DPC did a development stream some day so we can all see just how quickly they work, because if we can see them making about 50 renders in a day, then that would go a long way to dispelling doubt.
There's nothing a couple high end PC's and a strong work ethic can't accomplish. :KEK:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I agree with Holy Bacchus. I am thinking that with the extreme quality of his renders, and the length of time he personally would have to devote to creation of them, that he must have help. Forgetting the high time needed even on professional studio equipment, the artist needs time to set each one up. 5 months working, say 12 hour days over that length of time, 7 days a week, would mean for this update he is creating right at 2 per hour. That’s a brutal rate.
To maintain the quality of his renders which I have always given props to him on, at that brutal rate, seems unrealistic.
He might have a helper or two, which certainly doesn’t detract from the quality of the artwork, but to do all of it, plus writing/coding, plus animation sequencing. There must be a Jill or two helping him out. Maybe a Sally even.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anyone else find it disappointing how all the girls' vaginas look the same? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the only thing changed is the pubic hair. I wish there were more individual differences with this from girl to girl, like there is for boobs/butt/stomach/waist-hip ratio/etc. For example:

- Maya and Jill having smooth, tight "innies"

- Heather having a lot of labia

- Quinn having a bright pink labia and also constantly visibly wet

- Jade having a larger, looser vagina

- Camilla having darker brown labia that curves out a bit like a flower

- Sally's being very small in size

- Arieth's being wrinkled/discolored/asymmetrical

- Bella's being extra thick and puffy

- Sarah and Josy having slight outies that are also dripping wet

Am I the only one who would find this way hotter?
Gentlemen-you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention.jpg

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Does anybody else is making this calculation ?
It says 162 animations
suppose half are lewd: 81 hot animations
divided in 4 animations per scene: around 20 sex scenes

Just checking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you get 4 animations per scene? Last scene with Riona has 18 animations, Quinn on the rooftop has 19. I expect around 6-8 scenes

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
It says 162 animations

Just checking

Ah, a true scientist, you have my respect, sir :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It says 162 animations

Just checking

No update has had 20 replay scenes. The last one had 11 and some have lots of animations, like the Maya scene on ep 3 which had 27. So we'll probably get a similar number of replay scenes in this one too and DPC has said that one of them will have over 30 animations.

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Gotta say, I'm starting to doubt that they work alone on this game. The sheer amount of man hours required to pose, light and render that many renders and animations as well as to code this much content in just over 5 months surely cannot be done alone, no matter how many rendering machines they have and how high-spec they are.
Doc does say "we" every once in a while on Patreon.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I know he has, but even with the most high-end machines, when you do the maths on average render times, how much code they have to write, time taken to search for music tracks, etc, and just how much is involved in posing and lighting the renders and animations, they'd surely have to be living in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber to be able to do all of this by themselves in just 5 months, or they simply don't eat or sleep.

Would be very interesting if DPC did a development stream some day so we can all see just how quickly they work, because if we can see them making about 50 renders in a day, then that would go a long way to dispelling doubt.
Maybe the difference is that most devs work slower than DPC. Many have development as a hobby, have jobs, study and so on.
A person who is dedicated to creating a game 24/7, having several powerful PCs and working as in a normal job, should do a good volume of daily work. Also how many months since the last update?

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
1Quinn does this because it's her character, she's a bully and Maya is the perfect victim. what does MC have to do with it?

2MC has nothing to do here either, and for now Quinn hasn't done anything yet

3what are you referring to? how would she harm Mc during Hells Week?

4maybe, and the photos are just theories

5which one?

for now Quinn can be considered an antagonist of Maya, but also in this case more for what will happen (the lack of free tuition) than for what has already happened
I think you and I are playing different games. You're talking about Being a DIK, right?

Did you miss the scene of her giving the photos to Chad? It's in the game. Bella doing Yoga also isn't a theory.
Did you miss her NUMEROUS taunting of the MC ABOUT how she's treating Maya? She's literally doing it to get a rise out of him and yes, it does affect him.
Oh...and bullying is a conflict perpetrated by antagonists in stories. Your post confirms what I'm saying but you are concluding all these things makes her a hero.

"Maya, Quinn is EVIL. Talk to Sage." -MC (talking about the antagonist, Quinn).

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think you and I are playing different games. You're talking about Being a DIK, right?

Did you miss the scene of her giving the photos to Dawe? It's in the game.
Probably he did, because that scene never happens. Someone anonymously lefts 2 envelopes under Chad's door, one with his name and the other with Dawe's name of it, that's where Arieth photos are. Then in next chapter we see Dawe meeting Quinn but that's when he go to her to cancel off their supply deal after Chad being suspended.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone else find it disappointing how all the girls' vaginas look the same? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the only thing changed is the pubic hair. I wish there were more individual differences with this from girl to girl, like there is for boobs/butt/stomach/waist-hip ratio/etc. For example:

- Maya and Jill having smooth, tight "innies"

- Heather having a lot of labia

- Quinn having a bright pink labia and also constantly visibly wet

- Jade having a larger, looser vagina

- Camilla having darker brown labia that curves out a bit like a flower

- Sally's being very small in size

- Arieth's being wrinkled/discolored/asymmetrical

- Bella's being extra thick and puffy

- Sarah and Josy having slight outies that are also dripping wet

Am I the only one who would find this way hotter?
this dude is the Coochie Watcher :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Probably he did, because that scene never happens. Someone anonymously lefts 2 envelopes under Chad's door, one with his name and the other with Dawe's name of it, that's where Arieth photos are. Then in next chapter we see Dawe meeting Quinn but that's when he go to her to cancel off their supply deal after Chad being suspended.
Indeed, Dawe is shown the photos by Chad only after the fight with MC and getting suspended from the AAAs.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think we will have lewd scene with after this

View attachment 892665 View attachment 892666

What will it be?
I think Jill being a bit more "innocent" or maybe "pure", that there will be, at the Most-the MC giving her oral after a lot of kissing and maybe some boob love, with Jill finishing him with hand. He sleep creeped her already and got her off with his hand, so I am thinking he will be a bit more aggressive. Little steps I think for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes