Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
any ideas when the next chapter ?
I swear to god if im not getting at least BJ from this new chapter i will kill her and then suicide, in game that mean :)
Just use colorblind filter like me, so you can avoid getting blue balls. I mean if you get them, you can just pretend it's green instead :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett Hawke
Feb 26, 2019
I hit a game breaking bug at the first English test mini-game. It showed the instructions and then when I clicked it threw an exception error that I tried "ignore" but couldn't get past. The version I'm playing is .5.2 compressed for PC. Anyone know a resolution? Thanks in advance.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I hit a game breaking bug at the first English test mini-game. It showed the instructions and then when I clicked it threw an exception error that I tried "ignore" but couldn't get past. The version I'm playing is .5.2 compressed for PC. Anyone know a resolution? Thanks in advance.
It has been addressed multiple times. Use the search function in this forum

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No man, you didn't understand my question, I said that I would download version 0.5.0 WITHOUT MOD, but SAVE GAME would be modified and I would transfer it to version 0.5.0 WITHOUT ANY MODIFICATION
Modded saves don't work in a clean version of the game. So you'll either need to start from scratch or use the "mod save" fix if it still works for Ep 6.

Guys anyone PM the renders of upcoming update
Here:
preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg preview6.jpg preview7.png preview8.jpg preview9.jpg preview10.jpg preview11.jpg preview12.jpg discord_preview1.jpg discord_preview2.jpg

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
yeah and 160 (approx) new animations. I mean come on 160!! atleast 140 have to be lewd scenes out of them. God, this update is going to be crazy.And may be we will be able fuck jill or bella as well
I doubt we'll be having sex with Jill/Bella in this update. Well, maybe Bella.. maybe. Which I still doubt, but a little spark of hope..

It's a different matter with Jill. You won't get to the action that quickly with her. I think you know what Jill is like. And I'm glad about it. I prefer to build a good relationship with her first. Jill is not only girl to fuck. Just like the rest girls.. Bella etc. :)

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
yeah and 160 (approx) new animations. I mean come on 160!! atleast 140 have to be lewd scenes out of them. God, this update is going to be crazy.And may be we will be able fuck jill or bella as well
Wow.....its more than enough to fuck every single female characters in this game.....it will take this whole weekend

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
any ideas when the next chapter ?
I swear to god if im not getting at least BJ from this new chapter i will kill her and then suicide, in game that mean :)
Just use your mouse wheel and quickly keep repeating the last two sauna shots where Bella is polishing :whistle: the tip in Ep. 5. Not that I've ever done such a juvenile and crude thing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
  • Added Episode 6 that includes
  • 3334 renders
  • 162 animations
  • 34 songs
  • 25 sound effects
Gotta say, I'm starting to doubt that they work alone on this game. The sheer amount of man hours required to pose, light and render that many renders and animations as well as to code this much content in just over 5 months surely cannot be done alone, no matter how many rendering machines they have and how high-spec they are.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Gotta say, I'm starting to doubt that they work alone on this game. The sheer amount of man hours required to pose, light and render that many renders and animations as well as to code this much content in just over 5 months surely cannot be done alone, no matter how many rendering machines they have and how high-spec they are.
He's stated times before that he basically works on the game 24/7. Quitting his previous job and becoming a full time dev has allowed him to devote that would be time working, on developing BaDIK.

Which is impressive considering he was already posting impressive numbers before doing this full time.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes