Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Gotta say, I'm starting to doubt that they work alone on this game. The sheer amount of man hours required to pose, light and render that many renders and animations as well as to code this much content in just over 5 months surely cannot be done alone, no matter how many rendering machines they have and how high-spec they are.
Yeah, the guy is a machine. I guess it helps that all of the groundwork has been done as well as much of the writing too, but still astounding productivity for a solo guy working full time.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Gotta say, I'm starting to doubt that they work alone on this game. The sheer amount of man hours required to pose, light and render that many renders and animations as well as to code this much content in just over 5 months surely cannot be done alone, no matter how many rendering machines they have and how high-spec they are.
He's stated times before that he basically works on the game 24/7. Quitting his previous job and becoming a full time dev has allowed him to devote that would be time working, on developing BaDIK.

Which is impressive considering he was already posting impressive numbers before doing this full time.
Yes it still sounds near unmanageable.
Take Alorth actual work as example and he is clearly no amateur with a old pc.

The animations for the sex scene were over 2000 images. It took me over a week just to animate everything, and took a entire month to render.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
it might be, but for now how have Quinn's actions hindered MC's "happiness"? in a serious way, otherwise we can consider all the LIs as antagonists of MC (maybe excluding Jill I think)

right now Quinn is much easier to become Sage's nemesis, for the HOTs' power struggle, or Maya, for the scavenger hunt / free tution. then she could become the rebound MC antagonist.

then it depends on the tone of the story, the antagonist can also be simply life, the choices you have to make etc ...
I said "conflict", not "happiness."

Quinn is abusing Maya to upset the MC
She is attempting to manipulate Josey to upset MC and Tommie
She was the PRIMARY conflict/antagonist during the entire initiation into the Frat.
She is behind her triggering the Tri-Alphas with, among other things, the photos.
And responsible for other conflicts that is affecting him.

Just because you like her doesn't means she isn't the games main villain.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I said "conflict", not "happiness."

1Quinn is abusing Maya to upset the MC
2She is attempting to manipulate Josey to upset MC and Tommie
3She was the PRIMARY conflict/antagonist during the entire initiation into the Frat.
4She is behind her triggering the Tri-Alphas with, among other things, the photos.
5And responsible for other conflicts that is affecting him.

Just because you like her doesn't means she isn't the games main villain.
1Quinn does this because it's her character, she's a bully and Maya is the perfect victim. what does MC have to do with it?

2MC has nothing to do here either, and for now Quinn hasn't done anything yet

3what are you referring to? how would she harm Mc during Hells Week?

4maybe, and the photos are just theories

5which one?

for now Quinn can be considered an antagonist of Maya, but also in this case more for what will happen (the lack of free tuition) than for what has already happened

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He's stated times before that he basically works on the game 24/7. Quitting his previous job and becoming a full time dev has allowed him to devote that would be time working, on developing BaDIK.

Which is impressive considering he was already posting impressive numbers before doing this full time.
I know he has, but even with the most high-end machines, when you do the maths on average render times, how much code they have to write, time taken to search for music tracks, etc, and just how much is involved in posing and lighting the renders and animations, they'd surely have to be living in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber to be able to do all of this by themselves in just 5 months, or they simply don't eat or sleep.

Would be very interesting if DPC did a development stream some day so we can all see just how quickly they work, because if we can see them making about 50 renders in a day, then that would go a long way to dispelling doubt.

pooponthat42

Nov 9, 2020
Anyone else find it disappointing how all the girls' vaginas look the same? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the only thing changed is the pubic hair. I wish there were more individual differences with this from girl to girl, like there is for boobs/butt/stomach/waist-hip ratio/etc. For example:

- Maya and Jill having smooth, tight "innies"

- Heather having a lot of labia

- Quinn having a bright pink labia and also constantly visibly wet

- Jade having a larger, looser vagina

- Camilla having darker brown labia that curves out a bit like a flower

- Sally's being very small in size

- Arieth's being wrinkled/discolored/asymmetrical

- Bella's being extra thick and puffy

- Sarah and Josy having slight outies that are also dripping wet

Am I the only one who would find this way hotter?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some BaDiK immershun on Friday and AC:Valhalla unlocking tonight at Midnight.
What a great week :D
Just glad the episode is arriving this week and not next week because I'll be plenty busy after next Thursday. ;)

PS5 BABY!!! :LOL:

Anyone else find it disappointing how all the girls' vaginas look the same? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the only thing changed is the pubic hair. I wish there were more individual differences with this from girl to girl, like there is for boobs/butt/stomach/waist-hip ratio/etc. For example:

- Maya and Jill having smooth, tight "innies"

- Heather having a lot of labia

- Quinn having a bright pink labia and also constantly visibly wet

- Jade having a larger, looser vagina

- Camilla having darker brown labia that curves out a bit like a flower

- Sally's being very small in size

- Arieth's being wrinkled/discolored/asymmetrical

- Bella's being extra thick and puffy

- Sarah and Josy having slight outies that are also dripping wet

Am I the only one who would find this way hotter?
Did you post this on Reddit or are you just copying it from there? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes