felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You must have been very sad when you played like that. There are so many beautiful women around. And MC (or you) alone. :cry:
after the first 30-40 years then you get used to it

actually it was an incorrect and dishonest run, in which I wanted to see where the story creaked the most and which were the really obligatory steps of the story.

by saying no to every temptation at the end of the fifth chapter you apparently lose all contact with Sage (who insists a lot) and with Jill it seems to go towards a friendship, with Bella you have practically no meaningful relationship, with Maya and Josy nothing seems more compromise that in a normal "friends only" run (of course you should start recovering RP with them at some point)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
if im correct that girl is Mc ex-girlfriend
yeah that is Zoey the first and only exclusive girlfriend the MC ever had. She now is surfing in California after leaving the MC. She got inked up and has a new boyfriend. They have been apart over a year if I recall correctly.

Reactions: hotdog10101

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, chad is not gay(there's no signs of it till now).

we have to look out for Quinn though, which sort of shady stuff is she involved in, we'll probably rescue her from that or we'll become victim of it (if not MC, atleast MC's close ones will).

Sage meets bella I wonder why and that conversation will be interesting.

we'll take things a little further with jill (and bella probably).

scenes with cathy(probably we'll find out who posted that cluck).
Man,this update has alot of things to cover.

And yeah, I'd love punch that idiot Tybalt again.
Chad may be gay, may not be. It is just a theory that floats around. Whatever is in those pics was enough to completely unhinge him though.

Quinn will undoubtedly begin to face the music for her misspent time at B&R. Her drug distribution is the most likely cause of problems, but she has two HOTs who turned down Stephen Burke and possibly one other alumni.. or possibly both turned down Burke, with Ashley being less successful than Mona. So the restaurant prostitution ring could be in real peril of exposure in the coming chapters. Depending on the nature of Quinn's problems, it might be time for the MC to use his powers to protect her, or extricate her from a dire situation... or maybe just another roof top talk...Tommy has the potential to be a factor in this as he is pissed and basically is socially cucked by the MC.

Sage meeting Bella. Could be totally unrelated to the MC.. more than likely not though... interesting times.

Cathy... yeah that could heat up or shut down based on your previous choices with Maya and Josy.-which sadly also cuts off your Jade relationship. So you get the two young HOTs, or the two Hot MILFs.... this definitely will have an influence on the Jill and Bella front as well.- And Nicole/Envy from the Swyper app/Strip Club.

Getting further with Jill and Bella will be predicated on having the correct affinity I think, as it is time to start narrowing the field. Bella technically is not a MILF, though she is about 18 years older than the MC. Jill is approximately 21-22. They may very well come as a set, at least initially... or you might have to choose.
If you punch Tybalt, you are probably going to be cutting off your Jill route, but Might make your Bella route more solid... she despises Tybalt.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
why does punching tybalt will make jill sad? it's not that she likes him. he's just like a stalker to her. And bella yeah, she probably enjoys it.
Jill and Bella actually hard requirement is Chik affinity, Jill more than Bella. Hitting Tybalt is going to be a major DIK decision and may well be the starting point of cutting you off from her.

Reactions: uhhhok

helagertane

Jan 14, 2020
No man, you didn't understand my question, I said that I would download version 0.5.0 WITHOUT MOD, but SAVE GAME would be modified and I would transfer it to version 0.5.0 WITHOUT ANY MODIFICATION
I play the game with Scrappy's mod and although I am not sure if you'll be able to play it clean with a modded save (I really don't think so) but you'll be good to go once you mod it again. Works for me everytime.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes