Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
DPC if you're reading this, i'm going to eat now if by my return the update still has not been released im going to be very sad
What's the guarantee that the detective twins or Captain Haddock aren't going to visit you with a new case and that you're going to take off?

• Haha
Reactions: TheGuyverOne

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
he really said that ? so the update is about to come in a few minutes or in the next 500 hours ?
If he actually said that it would be on his Discord and someone would have posted a screenshot. It was around 9.30 pm for me last time and with daylight savings everything is 2 hours later. I would guess sometime in the next hour and a half to 2 hours.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I reckon about an hour, dunno what DPC`s upload speed is but 11gb is pretty hefty. Will be surprised if its on before Mid-day. 11:16am here.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
I reckon about an hour, dunno what DPC`s upload speed is but 11gb is pretty hefty. Will be surprised if its on before Mid-day. 11:16am here.
DPC is from Sweden, isn't he/she? I'm pretty sure they have sth. like the second fastest average internet connection speed in the world. So the upload should be done fairly soon...:sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lord Soth

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I go to sleep for a few hours and 10 pages get added with mostly lurker accounts posting guff.

Gotta love release days, haven't you? :ROFLMAO:

Question folks, will we get access to the Episode 6 official guide from DPC here? I was a patreon for a while and so I have seen the DPC guides for Episodes 1-5, hoping to get Ep 6 also if it's available. Thanks!
The official walkthrough will be released 2 weeks after today and should hopefully be delivered here by a kind, anonymous patron. :giggle:

Quick DPC, give us the Update before the Jill spam begins :whistle:
Apparently they've quit this thread because we were telling them to stop, so some good news there. :ROFLMAO:

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
This thread has become a monster... :)

I don't know if anyone can read it now 4500 pages... That's longer than The Simpsons... :ROFLMAO:

I would love to, but I don't have time... :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes