Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay, it seems that DPC does it in some other way than most of the devs. So did the patreon packed version got leaked somewhere here?
Check my previous post.

So if I'm reading right, if you don't have the patreon version, you have to start a new fresh game?
Put very simply,
  • If you had the 0.4.0, 0.4.1, or 0.4.2 version without a mod installed and without unpacked contents and applied the 0.5.0 patch, you'll be fine.
  • If you downloaded the full 0.5.0 version from here and didn't apply the mod or unpack its contents, you'll be fine.
  • If you downloaded the full 0.5.2 version from here, you won't be fine.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Check my previous post.

Put very simply,
  • If you had the 0.4.0, 0.4.1, or 0.4.2 version without a mod installed and without unpacked contents and applied the 0.5.0 patch, you'll be fine.
  • If you downloaded the full 0.5.0 version from here and didn't apply the mod or unpack its contents, you'll be fine.
Lol, I'm so happy to discover that I've been playing 0.5.0 version the whole time. I was sure it was 0.5.2 and therefore I was worried

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you sir !!!!!
Legend ! I'm downloading now one clean 0.5.0 version.

I'm just not sure what you meant with "unpack" or "packed" version ?
There's a tool on this site called Unren that allows people to extract the images, audio, etc, from the game's rpa files. Doing this makes the game "unpacked" and this, according to DPC, will not allow the patch to work.

Sev162

Jun 4, 2018
It won't. DPC has said that patches won't work with games that have mods installed and/or have their contents unpacked. The 0.5.2 in the OP of this thread is unpacked so anyone who got that version will not be able to apply the patch according to DPC.
Oh damn lol I downloaded that 0.5.2 from here just a couple of days ago in preparation and never even noticed it was already unpacked. Guess I'll go download that packed version of 0.5.0 while we all wait, thanks for the heads up!

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Check my previous post.

Put very simply,
What if you have 0.5.1 version (without mod/modifications) - it could be updated to 0.6.0?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes