Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I go to sleep for a few hours and 10 pages get added with mostly lurker accounts posting guff.

Gotta love release days, haven't you? :ROFLMAO:

The official walkthrough will be released 2 weeks after today and should hopefully be here by a kind, anonymous patron. :giggle:

Apparently they've quite this thread because we were telling them to stop, so some good news there. :ROFLMAO:
You know the new Jill renders will be too much...I`m betting Monday, it starts again :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 311

shiroyacha007

Oct 16, 2020
i have the 0.5.0 ver , do i just patch it with the 0.6.0 ? and can i play it from episode 1 with no problems or is the 0.5.0 still problematic

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Apparently they've quite this thread because we were telling them to stop, so some good news there. :ROFLMAO:
Shhh...don't even bring it up, mate. Pretty sure the main culprit still lurks and only waits for his chance to drop the next heap of random Jill stills. Thread is cluttered enough as it is rn...can't take a chance. :D

Reactions: Lord Soth

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know the new Jill renders will be too much...I`m betting Monday, it starts again :LOL:
Yeah, they've said that before, but then they came back, so we'll see how long it lasts this time.

i have the 0.5.0 ver , do i just patch it with the 0.6.0 ? and can i play it from episode 1 with no problems or is the 0.5.0 still problematic
As long as you don't have the mod installed, then the patch should work just fine.

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
Depends. If you got the 0.5.2 from here then it won't because the contents are unpacked, but if you got a clean, packed Patreon version then it will.
Shit, really? Guess I'll have to make a couple of speed runs to get to where my saves are :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
really ? so if I don't have a patreon version the patch will not work ? :(
If you got it from here, then yes.

It won't. DPC has said that patches won't work with games that have mods installed and/or have their contents unpacked. The 0.5.2 in the OP of this thread is unpacked so anyone who got that version will not be able to apply the patch according to DPC.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
If you got it from here, then yes.

It won't. DPC has said that patches won't work with games that have mods installed and/or have their contents unpacked. The 0.5.2 in the OP of this thread is unpacked so anyone who got that version will not be able to apply the patch according to DPC.
I don't think it's true though. For every game I played from this site, I managed to patch f95 version just fine

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
thats weird because for the 0.5 update, I had the 0.4.0 version from here and patched it with the 0.5.0 patch and it worked (despite the fact that i didn't have a patreon version)
Here's the thing, if you didn't apply a mod or unpack the contents of the 0.4.0 version, that's why the patch will have worked. But, for whatever reason, the full 0.5.2 version that was posted here had its contents unpacked, so anyone who has that will not be able to apply the patch.

Oh okay :( do you have a link to download the patreon version to share kind sir ? :(
Try this torrent or one of these DDL links for a clean 0.5.0.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Okay, it seems that DPC does it in some other way than most of the devs. So did the patreon packed version got leaked somewhere here?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes