Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Just play kiss me-sixpence none the richer , when youre on a date with the girls and blink-182- rock show when you are with the DIKs and enjoy

Reactions: shazba

yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
Could somebody tell me which characters were the main focus of this update ? I got only 2 scenes because of the route I have chosen :D . Otherwise great update, I start to regret some choices I have made in the past, since it seems its going to have impact in the future updates. Time to play again :coffee:

mickr0

May 28, 2017
Alright, so I tried to maximize the 1st mansion minigame after the tutorial.
Bought all the Dumpster and the 5% experience upgrades(except for the work one).
Managed to clear 3 rooms and get 120% exp to spend after.
The work tasks seem useless early on, you barely have the requirements to a couple of them and the game advises you to do it in groups as well.

The problem is I still don't know if the investment is fully worth it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You've perfectly resumed all that shitty choice. How unfair making you leaving Sage hanging to dry at her worst if you want to have a date with another main LI which is on the other side of the CHICK DIK affinity system.
It's all relative. Sage has a cold, she'll live, it's not like she's on a ventilator with COVID. Remember the choice in AL?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree this was one of the tougher decisions in BaDIK, but it will surely get tougher as the series progresses.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's all relative. Sage has a cold, she'll live, it's not like she's on a ventilator with COVID. Remember the choice in AL?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree this was one of the tougher decisions in BaDIK, but it will surely get tougher as the series progresses.
It's a tough choice, but I feel like it might work out better to go with Sage because not only does it allow the MC to still feel like a free-wheeling bachelor who can fuck a couple of hot strippers, but it also seems that Jill is relieved as she doen't haven't to tell him "goodbye" and even see it as some kind of sign that's she's not supposed. Yes, we miss out on some nice touching moments with her and we don't find out about Tybalt blackmailing her, but we will find out about it and hopefully do something about it, and it also keeps our options open for now.

ElCamel

Nov 6, 2020
Hi folks !
I downloaded the last patch of the game supposed to be the 0.6.1, i do all transfer following the instructions and i get two times the 0.52 version on the bottom right, can someone help me to have to right version please ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Alright, so I tried to maximize the 1st mansion minigame after the tutorial.
Bought all the Dumpster and the 5% experience upgrades(except for the work one).
Managed to clear 3 rooms and get 120% exp to spend after.
The work tasks seem useless early on, you barely have the requirements to a couple of them and the game advises you to do it in groups as well.

The problem is I still don't know if the investment is fully worth it.
Clear the bathroom next to the library so Bella doesn't have to watch out for broken glass (the MC will literally tell her). The rest are just aesthetics for now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I still don't understand how there can be people who say they don't like Maya or Josy, if they are the cutest thing in the world
People keep getting hung up on the "lies" and act like they killed their dog, or something. This relationship, barring any AL-level bullshit, can certainly be one of the best in the whole game because you get 2 sexy girls for the price of 1 who are both totally smitten with the MC and he may even be the link in the chain they were missing which means he's very important to the whole relationship.

The way that Maya was fretting over having sex with the MC because she was worried she wouldn't be good enough for him was so cute and just shows how much she likes him.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's a tough choice, but I feel like it might work out better to go with Sage because not only does it allow the MC to still feel like a free-wheeling bachelor who can fuck a couple of hot strippers, but it also seems that Jill is relieved as she doen't haven't to tell him "goodbye" and even see it as some kind of sign that's she's not supposed. Yes, we miss out on some nice touching moments with her and we don't find out about Tybalt blackmailing her, but we will find out about it and hopefully do something about it, and it also keeps our options open for now.
But you also miss out on some consensual boob groping, doesn't rival the shower scene from after the tennis match, but she's not complaining this time. Next stop, third base.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just finished ep6. 1st im gonna say is.. game looks amazing as usually, a lot of new features and stuff, however i cant say the same about story. Literally nothing important happened in this episode in compare with others. I wish more content for main chars. Tbh i absolutely dont get why pinkcake wasted time with long and pointless D&G event with random and boring sex scenes.. i hope for more content focused on relationship with main girls chars in next update ..
Aside from the D&G fantasy and brainless Sage/Jill choice logic, I actually had a good time with ep. 6. Not as much as some of the earlier episodes, but I still enjoyed it. There are some characters that I truly hate now, but that doesn't mean I don't like the game. BaDIK remains my all time favorite AVN.

I'll probably still like it even after Sage dies from cancer/AIDs/covid, Maya & Josy burn in a fire, Bella gets committed and slits her own wrists, and Jill becomes Mrs. Watermelon. I'll be disappointed that I won't get my Sage happy ending (heh), but I won't end up hating the game because I know what to expect from DPC. And because overall it has been a fun ride with many hours of enjoyment.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I still don't understand how there can be people who say they don't like Maya or Josy, if they are the cutest thing in the world
it's a mix of different reasons. A little bit of PTS form AL, they are a little bit less interesting, ( kind of like Jill :p ), and they are bisexuals, and you are not exclusive. With every other love interest, MC is the center of the universe, as i explained it couple of days ago. in J and M case you are not enough, they want each other too. and because of that players feels less about themself. You either like both of them , in this case choosing between them is always gonna be fucking hard. or you like one of them, but you cant see J or M as an antagonist. unlike Tybalt, or Chad, so people rather stay out of them. otherwise they feel like a third wheel. but they cant see one of them as enemy, so they wait for them to break up, and then make a move on the girl they like.
they don't hate separately them, peoples just bothered by that they are together. like in the library, "how dare they kiss behind my back " :p:ROFLMAO:
which is funny because many of the same people's wants threesome with Bella and Jill, and with others. Quinn and Sage etc etc.:LOL::LOL:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The way that Maya was fretting over having sex with the MC because she was worried she wouldn't be good enough for him was so cute and just shows how much she likes him.
Oh please.

Maya was ready to have sex with him way back in season 1, hell i would go as far to say that pre Josei Maya was the closest anyone has gotten to actually starting a relationship with the MC but then she had to go and lose all of her character progression once Josei showed up, back to being meek and submissive again while being lead around by Josei and her Father yet again.

Pre Josei Maya is probably my favorite character in the game, even more so then Bella/Jade so that's saying a lot coming from me.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
it's a mix of different reasons. A little bit of PTS form AL, they are a little bit less interesting, ( kind of like Jill :p ), and they are bisexuals, and you are not exclusive. With every other love interest, MC is the center of the universe, as i explained it couple of days ago. in J and M case you are not enough, they want each other too. and because of that players feels less about themself. You either like both of them , in this case choosing between them is always gonna be fucking hard. or you like one of them, but you cant see J or M as an antagonist. unlike Tybalt, or Chad, so people rather stay out of them. otherwise they feel like a third wheel. but they cant see one of them as enemy, so they wait for them to break up, and then make a move on the girl they like.
they don't hate separately them, peoples just bothered by that they are together. like in the library, "how dare they kiss behind my back " :p:ROFLMAO:
which is funny because many of the same people's wants threesome with Bella and Jill, and with others. Quinn and Sage etc etc.:LOL::LOL:
Well they will be lucky because I am almost sure that they will break up, not for nothing Derek asks the MC if he still feels something for one of them and that decision is marked in the reports. “Friendship” path of course

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes