Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Lily is one of the best girls in the game. Also, for all DPC wrote a line about her tits being fake, hers look less fake than most of the tits in the game (which, to be fair, is a Daz 3D issue more than anything).
At first I thought Lily was just another generic blonde, a sort of throw away character that didn't interest me very much. Episode 6, however, made me a believer. I like the way Lily stood up to Quinn. I thought, hey she may not look very tough, but she's actually got some grit. Like most bullies, Quinn more or less backed down when she realized she had no power of intimidation. I've been waiting five episodes for someone to stick it to Quinn and now our hammer of vengeance has finally arrived.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
but it isn't, and it has been always the case. 6 episode you know how the game works. right in the beginning you have to choose between Caty or Jade. You can't have it all in one run!!!!!. if it was just pure affinity system you will be bitchin anyway. "Why can't maya avilable wiht Dik affinity". "Why I cant Fuck Quinn as a Chick". etc etc etc
and if it's would be just relationship point hunting then everyone would just focus on that, max everything with everyone HAREM. (n)

by certain path cross each other's or lock out each other ,DPC makes the game and a system easier for himself . that's why the library scene is a Crossroad, that was a turning point. ( since then I have dik affinity and Josy and Maya not dumped me yet, becasue I achived in that moment what I needed to put me on to this path.)
that decision put you into two different road

Just like in the DNG. If you seduce Quinn, or Moria if you insist :LOL:. that decision put you in two different path, by fucking her you can't charm , Jill , Josy, and Maya. but you can every other side girl. See? Side girls vs Main girls.

certain Main girls are not locking each other out yet, but we are getting closer. ( like Bella vs J&M. I dont know. I'm not intrested in Bella, so she is not a treat, but I read something about it. )
But they start to lock out Side girls. at least , Jill, and J&M, are starting to lock out side girls. Envy, Jade, Quinn, Sarah.
and Sage is somewhere in the middle right now, She just broke up , She need time, and who know what will happen, I like her as a friend as a Fuck buddy , but may be she better as a more matured best friend type person.
I don't think anyone here is advocating for doing everything in every path, just that the roadblocks are not based on affinity but based con actions instead.

For example, in the library scene we could get an inner monologue from the MC saying that they refuse to be the third wheel of the relationship if they are DIK. Same result better justification ingame. Or a similar reasoning if DPC wants them to be the ones who break it, but now it just feels it's done because reasons.

reasonably cool MY ASS :LOL:
View attachment 904305
View attachment 904307

and You literally, Literally have to have Dik Affinity, to go further with her, IF this is not a Fucking Sign I dont know what it is to you!.
View attachment 904310

there is nothing Inconsistent about a Quinn, who for fun Fuck with a neutral or chick MC , But do not TRUST Him ! , or accept help from him ! because She does not Care about HIM !! , He is just Fun to mess with !!

A DIK MC, Who use her prostitutes, Who is Dik enoug to ask something for free, who is chose to spend his money to Fuck her and Riona, instead of staying home with Maya. Yeah that is a Guy who is appeling to Quinn.
everything perfectly in her character. not a single inconsistency.
That's a good example, but a CHICK MC can also get her number and get the threesome. If that check was about getting the threesome and or the rooftop scene it would make even more sense.
Who said that? DPC seems to disagree
View attachment 903993
The thing is then DPC should make that different affinity makes the MC act differently and not just saying that it does.
So, in this last update, it looks like Melanie is indeed Chad's lover and it seems the revelation is imminent. Some time ago I had dismissed this idea and shared it in an OT thread. Now, I'll share it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think everything you posted there is still valid and Melanie is a red herring. Melanie and Sarah are related to this for sure, but not in this way.
Believe me if both parents have brown eyes and neither grandfather has any other color, the odds are very very very low
Not really, if both parents have Brown-blue they would have brown eyes, but their children would have 50% of blue eyes.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Can anyone tell me when is the date with Jill? I have the feeling that I'm about to finish the episode and I haven't had it yet, I don't know if I skipped it because of a bad choice, I'm just the day after celebrating my birthday with the diks

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me when is the date with Jill? I have the feeling that I'm about to finish the episode and I haven't had it yet, I don't know if I skipped it because of a bad choice, I'm just the day after celebrating my birthday with the diks
Go with her, not Sage, when you have the choice.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
If we're having silly arguments, here's another:

As far as any of you are aware, do most real life colleges have policies about library employees fucking students?

Might not be a problem this semester, but if MC takes Bella's course in the Spring....

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
James is 100% coming back, there is a reason DPC left that thread open. It would be too much a waste for him to actually be dead and you're going to see people screaming NTR when he gets back with Bella (even if only temporarily). Yall think this Jill blackmail drama is bad wait till you finally sleep with Bella then the next day her husband returns, then she sleeps with her husband........

Bella is going to be the Megan and Melissa of this game, not in the sense of picking and choosing but in the sense that her drama is going to be biblical, its going to trigger so many people. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Sounds like you are getting close to that part. It's the day after the DIKS party.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
James is 100% coming back, there is a reason DPC left that thread open. It would be too much a waste for him to actually be dead and you're going to see people screaming NTR when he gets back with Bella (even if only temporarily). Yall think this Jill blackmail drama is bad, wait till you finally sleep with Bella then the next day her husband returns, then she sleeps with her husband........

Bella is going to be the Megan and Melissa of this game, not in the sense of picking and choosing but in the sense that her drama is going to be biblical, its going to trigger so many people. :ROFLMAO:
Yes..I have also called this many times. James will come back either during the sex scene with Bella, or in the morning while they are cuddling or drinking coffee.
I do not think Bella will take him back with open arms immediately. I think it will depend on if you have been too naughty that she can't ignore it. I think you will be ok if you were Chik route and you have ended things with M&J. I think either Jill will have to be set aside, or join in a new thruple. If you are DIK or neutral and still have Sage, and are playing with others, you will be told that she is dumping you for her husband. I also imagine there will be a chance to fight James physically. Either when he does something bad to Bella, or when he freaks out that you are having sex with his estranged wife. I think if you fight him when he comes home you will lose Bella. Better to just take the punches. Bella will sort that shit out very fast if you are deep enough in her heart. If James hits her though, and you kick his ass, that is a different story.

And fair warning to all my beloved haters, if DPC fucks this up with Bella like he did in AL with various LI, My Meltdown will be Epic, Biblical and Really eclipse everything else I have ever posted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If we're having silly arguments, here's another:

As far as any of you are aware, do most real life colleges have policies about library employees fucking students?

Might not be a problem this semester, but if MC takes Bella's course in the Spring....
People have been telling me this game will end before the spring semester. Regardless, I still think Bella is going to take over Cathy's classes. So yeah, it's going to be a problem for Bella one way or another.

Derprod

Sep 16, 2018
Screenshot_5.jpg
I for one would love to know more about her of all the rest of the girls. Seriously. Staring at those hypnotic eyes. Good plot btw, job well done.

Reactions: Ilhares

ReadyGame01

Dec 5, 2017
I think the discussion surrounding Quinn's decision to accept help or not based on the players affinity is quite interesting. Its understandable why people are frustrated that affinity ends up being the deciding factor and not the choices made. But as a counterpoint I would argue that affinity is a measure of what the players nature is at that point, and regardless of the choices you make your nature is always something that people will judge you for. In this case the characters nature reflects the opposite of what Quinn is looking for and that is why she refuses help. She is more likely to trust you if your nature matches her, as it would in real life as well. At the end of the day regardless of how friendly you are with people, you will always gravitate and trust those whose ideals match your own, whatever they might be.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
To be fair this is going to be 90% of Bella fans once her drama starts to unfold. :ROFLMAO:
100% Fact my friend!
We will have to start a new forum page just so we can all get drunk and make shit posts.... a lot.... daily....fuck I will need a lot bigger drinking budget. My wife will not be pleased :D

Reactions: johndoe19

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And fair warning to all my beloved haters, if DPC fucks this up with Bella like he did in AL with various LI, My Meltdown will be Epic, Biblical and Really eclipse everything else I have ever posted.
Lol. I have to say that although I don't share most of your opinions regarding DPC's writing, I still derived a great deal of enjoyment seeing your pre-episode 6 critics eat a big helping of crow after they played 6 and posted. Rarely have I seen such an outright vindication.

Reactions: Arigon

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Can someone link a torrent link or a GDrive link for uncompressed full game? Every other site has download limits :(

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
So finished up the "speedrun" with the main focus on the HOTs girls and some slightly different choices. Like not doing anything lewd with Jill but just enough RP to be friendly, completely ignoring M&J, not sleeping with Jade and her husband doesn't have the tape.

Conclusion, still ended up with the Neutral affinity, even heavier on Sage path, did slightly better and saved more money in the mansion mini game (its nice that you don't have to redo the search for the renders if you found them already, saves so much time), not doing lewd things with Jill makes it so she doesn't even show up at the end. (her card says we are friends)

I also noticing the thing with swiper and the girl on it, it gets denied no matter what you pick and says deleted user. Is it a bug or something to be explored in the future.

Reactions: ExDeath730
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes