shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know this game isn't advocating pursuing incest..what I don't get is why are people so adamant about bringing incest in this game.. because whether accidental or intentional, if there was any form of incest involved, it would be violating the rules.
I am at a loss to understand why people want it in the first place. This web site does scare me with the excessive amount of incest related games. I don't want to believe it's so popular.

Blackchip

Apr 22, 2017
What I think is more likely than any Jill/Lynette sibling theories is that one of the three names MC's mom drops in the diary is Jill's older sister, or a friend to Bella, etc.
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I'm leaning more to being Jill's sister and that she's the friend she's staying with.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't really get it either. There are 2 consistent things that make no sense in this board:

1) Everything needs incest. MC literally has no family? "But maybe x is a sister he doesn't know about." or "but what if the mom never died and he can still meet and fuck her.". MC is a being that can not have family? "But what if he grew close to x to the point where they are almost like siblings...and then they fuck?" etc.

2) The complete lack of understanding what NTR means (this, funnily enough, often directly connects to the incest thing above). MC has parents that have an active lovelife? "NTR!". MC is in an orgy or swinger club where lots of people sleep each other, including him? "NTR! other guys are having sex all the way over there in that corner of that render". MC crosses the street and sees 2 dogs fucking? "NTR! only the MC is allowed to have sex and every female in the story belongs to him, no matter the species".
That's very funny, definitely two genres that I wasn't aware of as being significant in a gaming community until I came to this website. I'd never even heard of the term NTR before and had to look it up - definitely an issue for the harem crowd. This game is such a step above all that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can anybody explain the intruder the drunk MC encounters at Bella's house?

In searching this thread, I've read...

1. It's her dead husband.
2. It's a mannequin.
3. He's just seeing things because he's hammered.

Is it not Stephen Burke? ...it definitely not Bella's husband, or an imagined vision of him.

View attachment 910808
I'm pretty sure there wasn't actually a guy there. It was just an event to freak the MC, and the reader out. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

2. It's a mannequin.

Is it not Stephen Burke? ...it definitely not Bella's husband, or an imagined vision of him.

View attachment 910808
nobody knows. the "stain2 near the eye makes me think that it is connected to Bella's husband, an alcoholic reworking of some photos that MC may have seen around the house

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017

2. It's a mannequin.

View attachment 910808
Yeah MC probably saw something vaguely person-like (mannequin), tall and green (maybe another plant? not sure if there is one there during the watering section when you stay with Bella) or something that reminded him of the army (a picture? a uniform somewhere?) and his drunken mind turned it into that jumpscare.

The only weird part for me is that you are never clearly shown what it was in reality, because DPC does it for everything else. Showing us that all the pictures and furniture MC thought were scewed were actually fine and he messed them up, showing us that what MC thought was dishwashing liquid was actually white wine, what every message MC thought he typed actually looked like. That jumpscare is the only thing we don't get a reveal for so imma guess whatever it was is probably no longer there and instead behind the locked door now, so it was probably nothing as harmless as a plant or mannequinn. Leaning towards hanging uniform or something for that reason.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it doesn't seem like a very marked resemblance to me

I remembered wrong, the character was called Heidi, not Amber
Looking at other Leah pictures, she doesn't seem to have those freckles across the face like this unknown girl. What would be the significance of this Heidi girl doing a cameo in this game?

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes