felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya is certainly the character central of the main events of this game, unfortunately always in the same way, as a damsel in distress, but there is no doubt about this

after the first season I thought that the attention would shift more to the other LIs, but instead even in this chapter the only storyline that really evolves is that of her, the only twist (announced ..) is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I wear glasses out of necessity :cool: , but do you see a man passing by the lights? I only see two spotlights going out, but they are far from each other
No I don't see a person - because of that big green tarp we hung over the window & everything is as dark as sin.

As Gladheim (and moskyx) note, all this shows is a couple of the lights dim in sequence across the image series ep6_surprise70-73.jpg.
And there are 2 more lights between them that never go dark. It's kind of a stretch to think that's a person walking by
Dunno, like Gladheim it was the first thing which occurred to me when I noticed those lights dim in game. It is weird the other lights don't dim as well.

I might have jumped to that conclusion because of that earlier camera angle during the Bella scene from outside, which also gave me a stalker vibe.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No I don't see a person - because of that big green tarp we hung over the window & everything is as dark as sin.

As Gladheim (and moskyx) note, all this shows a couple of the lights dim in sequence across the image series ep6_surprise70-73.jpg.

Dunno, like Gladheim it was the first thing which occurred to me when I noticed those lights dim in game. It is weird the other lights don't dim as well.

I might have jumped to that conclusion because of that earlier camera angle during the Bella scene from outside, which also gave me a stalker vibe.
mine was not a mockery, it was a sincere question.

it would be an excess (therefore credible) to make known to someone a fact that the protagonists have done very little to hide

all DIKs know this, and there are wide suspects there is a spy among them

The quality of that capture is not great. If you look at the original files, the right light when it is obscured is almost certainly obscured by a leg.

if that were the case, it shows that there is someone walking in the garden, in the garden of a brotherhood. it seems to me very little to worry about

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The quality of that capture is not great. If you look at the original files, the right light when it is obscured is almost certainly obscured by a leg.
Anyway the sequence of how those 3 spotlights dim while the others don't dim makes it impossible that to be caused by a person walking by

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... to summarize ... a trust fund junky, Maya, goes along with a real junky, Quinn, on a quest to ensure free tuition
by, and this is the part that is so laughable, giving her body away to some sorority, dudes, play boy wannabees,
any guy in the campus ... all the while struggling with coming out to MC about actually having the hots for
his crush, the girl from his diner that agreed to string him on like they were an item.

Yeah .. that is sosoosososososo realistic and also soooooo in line with having purpose in her life....

• Haha
Reactions: Malicre and bartosz

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Anyway the sequence of how those 3 spotlights dim while the others don't dim makes it impossible that to be caused by a person walking by
Is that an animation or individual renders? Because you don't have to have a render for each light, just one for the first and one for the fourth and no renders for when he passed by the second and third.

Reactions: Blackchip

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About that improvised shaman hut MC shags in ...
if not even the bros hear his fornications, sure thing he ain”t seeing/hearing anything else but babes.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Been playing a Massive DIK runthrough and just noticed the third picture in the Jade/Stephen fight.

View attachment 910631

I'm sure this was talked about somewhere in the close to 5K pages but I'm to lazy to look.
Any theories on whom is in the third picture?

Also this line has always bugged me.

View attachment 910634

Why would he say this to Jade?
"You've been in long-term relationships before." makes it sounds like this is both of theirs second marriage.
If that is the case then I would like to think that Tybalt is Stephens son and not Jade's. (apple don't fall far from the tree)
Plus it lets me sleep better account I really like Jade.
There have been theories on this before, I personally think it's Sage. This is all strictly conjecture, no real evidence has dropped in the first 6 episodes but . . .

1. Sage/Jade = Green
2. Rooster post, Sage tells Tybalt to 'give it a rest' when he's stalking Jill. Why would she even post on that thread? It sounds like something you'd say to a sibling embarrassing themselves, and you by association.
3. At the Prep party everyone assumes that the Father Sage is avoiding is man bun guy, but what if it's Stephen? The description fits. Also Sage doesn't mention that her Mother is present because Jade wasn't supposed to be there, she had plans with Cathy that she changes at the last minute because Cathy is at Bella's.
4. Or what if Man Bun Guy is Sage's Father, and Jade's first husband?
5. The Dance. When Sage and the MC dance at the DIK party then almost fuck in public, Jacob cockblocks MC. In the dialogue he warns him that if he fucks Sage in public then everyone will be talking about it the next morning. The first consequence of that is that Chad will kill him. The second consequence get's cut off but what if that consequence is that he fucked Sage Burke in public?
6. Sage's influence. When Chad get's kicked of the Alpha's Dawe's first response is to ask Sage's help. In the subsequent conversation in Sage's room Chad says 'they'll listen to you'. Why? Could it be because she's their daughter? Also in the counselors office, when Jade, Cathy, and Stephen are arguing about the approach to take on Chad's punishment Stephen says words to the effect of 'Come on, this is Chad we're talking about'. Stephen later says to Chad ' I know you're not the kind of guy to beat up another guy for no reason' How does he know him? Could it be that's because Chad has been dating his daughter for 2 years?
7. Finally, the things Sage says about her family not showing their emotions is consistent with what we know of Jade and Stephen. Jade talks about how she has bottled up her rage at Stephen's cheating. If she's suppressing her rage, her other emotions aren't being given healthy release either.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is that an animation or individual renders? Because you don't have to have a render for each light, just one for the first and one for the fourth and no renders for when he passed by the second and third.
Dunno, I'm just saying that by looking at the gif. Never played this update

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So ... to summarize ... a trust fund junky, Maya, goes along with a real junky, Quinn, on a quest to ensure free tuition
by, and this is the part that is so laughable, giving her body away to some sorority, dudes, play boy wannabees,
any guy in the campus ... all the while struggling with coming out to MC about actually having the hots for
his crush, the girl from his diner that agreed to string him on like they were an item.

Yeah .. that is sosoosososososo realistic and also soooooo in line with having purpose in her life....
the idea that free tuition existed was absurd, Maya's idea of conquering it on her own was even more absurd.

at least the news that Maya's father somehow blocks her student loan makes the girl's desperation credible (who naturally spoke to MC only at the last moment, just to respect traditions, DPC hates Maya)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
It's because it's a GIF, so it has a tiny color pallet which loses details. The MP4 is a bit better.

Not that I can see a lot of detail in the original either, I don't have my brightness turned up to 11. ;)
mine was not a mockery, it was a sincere question.
No problems. (y) I didn't think you were mocking anything. Apologies if I came across as offended or something - that certainly wasn't the case.
The originals are individual renders (ep6_surprise70-73.jpg ).

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
does anybody knows how to delete all your saves? I mean so you can start from 0. I know its crazy and stupid, but still:p
Delete from both BeingADik/game/save and C\Users\<username>\AppData\roaming\renpy\BeingADik. Appdata is hidden by default so you'll need to either enable it or type it into the address bar

Reactions: ladc
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes