mikasakun

Nov 22, 2020
How to fix this error in version 6.0?

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the idea that free tuition existed was absurd, Maya's idea of conquering it on her own was even more absurd.

at least the news that Maya's father somehow blocks her student loan makes the girl's desperation credible (who naturally spoke to MC only at the last moment, just to respect traditions, DPC hates Maya)
Yeah the student loan scenario is absurd as well, as I've outlined in other post. It does give Maya an easy out though. All she has to do is drop out of college. She'd default on her loan and the burden would immediately shift to her Father. Maya could get a job and an off campus apartment, then she and Josy could live happily ever after. Or alternatively, Maya could go to the recruiting office and enlist for a three or four year enlistment. First, her student loan's would be immediately forgiven. She'd also have a GI Bill scholarship to pay for her college, she might even grow up a little.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
FTFY You left an important part out :ROFLMAO:
I'm officially endorsing this! It being his bed that MC & Sage fucked in right before the sprinklers went off is just waaay too ironic for Sage not to be little Tybbie's sis. This is already significant payback for his blackmailing of Jill. So until proven otherwise, I'm simply going to believe it.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
Tybalt being Sage´s brother ??
If this were true and not just a theory, poor Tybalt , the MC had sex with his sister and mother and he would also be losing Jill to the MC. :WeSmart:
if true it will create more drama

sage's drama is nothing compared to other girls(and short as well) so most probably it could be true
it could be an ending where mc won't get any LI as sage will also ditch mc for pumping her mother

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But Jade doesn't seem to be the type of mother who wouldn't discuss feelings with her daughter. She shares her story with MC after gender studies and asks about his problems with Maya.
Sometimes people will open up to a stranger more easily than someone very close to them. Especially someone who's been suppressing their own hurt and rage for, years maybe?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anyone else wish that if you can take the DIK path the MC actually becomes less nice? The DIK choices don't seem to have an effect on his personality. The whole system is kind of messy tbh.
I've seen this before with people wondering why, on the DIK path, that the MC doesn't become a total asshole and I'd say that it's because that's not who he is. His Dad has seemingly raised him well to be someone with caring, compassion, and empathy, but that doesn't mean that he can't enjoy a bit of immature humour, think only with his dick, and not put up with other people being assholes, which basically sums up how he is on the DIK path.

It's really more about him being more impulsive and prone to "bro" behaviour on the DIK path, whereas on the CHICK path he's more measured and less prone to that sort of behaviour.

total side question, can anyone confirm the best you get out of Maya at the end of the gender studies quiz in Ep5 is “I like you” and a hand touch?

someone on release day said you can get an “I love you” and a kiss. Was that just someone misremembering or can you get more than the “I like you”?
As much as I would've liked that, it's just "I like you". Whoever said that might have also been mixing up that up with the moment in the library where she kisses him, but she doesn't kiss him during Gender Studies.

I don't know why people see Leah. I just see Christina from Depraved Awakening.
Considering this is DPC's game, I think it's more likely to be Leah because they want to put the shits up people by showing her as it will make people panic about what it could foreshadow. Not with her, mind you, but with someone else.

Also, remember that at the start of the episode when Quinn's dad and Buddy are talking, they're discussing The Departed and the scene at the end where a rat walks along the railing of the balcony and how is was obvious symbolism but also too obvious and on-the-nose. So perhaps by showing Leah here, DPC is doing the same, at least in a (hopefully) tongue-in-cheek way; making people think that her appearance signals something for this story, but it won't because it's too obvious.

And there are 2 more lights between them that never go dark. It's kind of a stretch to think that's a person walking by
Anyway the sequence of how those 3 spotlights dim while the others don't dim makes it impossible that to be caused by a person walking by
Not really. It could simply be that, whoever that was, they stepped over those other lights allowing the light to come through but stepped in front of 2 of the lights.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
if true it will create more drama

sage's drama is nothing compared to other girls(and short as well) so most probably it could be true
it could be an ending where mc won't get any LI as sage will also ditch mc for pumping her mother
Coincidentally (or not...) Tybalt is a character in William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet. He is Juliet's short-tempered first cousin, and Romeo's rival. That blurs some lines here, I mean Tybalt is definitely a rival when it comes to Jill, but he's obviously not going to be related to Jill, but being related to Sage this still maintains some parallel between the two stories! :cautious:

Reactions: Gladheim

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Does not telling Maya about Quinn in EP 2 has any consequences in EP 6?
I only played the one where MC tells Maya about Quinn and during EP 6 Maya & Josy shows the proof to Arieth.
Does the scene change when we don't tell Maya?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah the student loan scenario is absurd as well, as I've outlined in other post. It does give Maya an easy out though. All she has to do is drop out of college. She'd default on her loan and the burden would immediately shift to her Father. Maya could get a job and an off campus apartment, then she and Josy could live happily ever after. Or alternatively, Maya could go to the recruiting office and enlist for a three or four year enlistment. First, her student loan's would be immediately forgiven. She'd also have a GI Bill scholarship to pay for her college, she might even grow up a little.
I don't think that's the question

the loan already requested is clearly not Maya's problem, but having one pending, she probably can't ask for another one
a salary for a part-time job would help, but it certainly wouldn't cover tuition expenses.

then a little suspension of disbelief is always needed when playing

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is why it might have just been better if Maya had said, "He said he won't give me my tuition until I break up with Josy", because this way there wouldn't be the issues with this deal she's signed if it's simply a case of him holding on to the money rather than already partly giving it to her and imposing an unrealistic clause to allow her access to it.

I only played the one where MC tells Maya about Quinn and during EP 6 Maya & Josy shows the proof to Arieth.
Unless there's a dialogue difference in the other path, then there isn't any consequence. The events themselves play out the same way on all paths, but I don't know if she says anything differently to the MC.

It's possible we still have yet to see the consequences, as Maya could find out about the "restaurant" and that the MC knew about it which could cause an issue with their romantic and friendly relationships if he didn't warn Maya. But if we don't see any consequences, then I guess DPC just forgot that they said this would have an impact in the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anyone else wish that if you can take the DIK path the MC actually becomes less nice? The DIK choices don't seem to have an effect on his personality. The whole system is kind of messy tbh.

partly yes

not behaviors but in dialogues

for example when we go back to Maya's dorm after grinding, after she tells us she's in the dark because she hoped we wouldn't see her, we can joke

if we are DIK we ask her if she is doing it to rub on us again, if we are Chick we make fun of her saying that she is a sucker to hide and she should have put herself in the closet

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Coincidentally (or not...) Tybalt is a character in William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet. He is Juliet's short-tempered first cousin, and Romeo's rival. That blurs some lines here, I mean Tybalt is definitely a rival when it comes to Jill, but he's obviously not going to be related to Jill, but being related to Sage this still maintains some parallel between the two stories! :cautious:
The parallel with Romeo and Juliet is also in the MC's dialogue
jill2.jpg

And if the story of the MC and Jill is going to have references to Romeo and Juliet we are screwed XD

HiDolphin

Feb 16, 2018
My god. What a game. DrPinkCake all the way. I finished playing episode 6 . If something happens to Jill we riot. If you know what I mean Dr.

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any ETA on the official ep.6 walkthrough?
Should be released on Friday when the $5 patrons get access to the update. Hopefully someone will upload after that.

I do wonder if the walkthrough will contain a guide on how to maximise the mansion repair, perhaps even say where it's best to spend points and allocate DIKs.

Reactions: JenMistress

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It seems the major impact of warning Maya about Quinn just results in her having to do the scavenger hunt alone. But either way, once Josy shows up they get paired regardless. So there's some dialog here and there to indicate she is with Mona and Camila at the beginning if she didn't speak to Sage, and Quinn takes a few digs at the MC because of it, but it has no impact on episode 6.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes