Jan 18, 2020
I still don't get what the deal with Isabella is honestly. She literally hasn't even smiled a single time. Plus I don't remember if it was episode 3 or 4 where MC says that he should have called for help after kissing her, that too remains a mystery as to why he says that.
Plus that locked room and all. Isabella being so secretive makes me think she might be a different person entirely.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
I still don't get what the deal with Isabella is honestly. She literally hasn't even smiled a single time. Plus I don't remember if it was episode 3 or 4 where MC says that he should have called for help after kissing her, that too remains a mystery as to why he says that.
Plus that locked room and all. Isabella being so secretive makes me think she might be a different person entirely.
That library scene gives me the chills. And she smiles, twice if Im not wrong :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is correct. People who like to put themselves in MC's shoes, who can't play these games without feeling a personal identification with the MC, are prone to feel more moved by DPC's stories than those like me who try to put some distance and rationalize the facts and problems the devs throw at us. Because, honestly, most of DPC's drama can't stand a serious, cold anaylisis, as they would have been easily solved with just a little bit of common sense from the characters involved. But he doesn't allow them to do so, and if you're sucked into the story you'll probably won't mind either
I don't necessarily like to put myself in the shoes of MCs, it just happens, and whilst some things in this game do move me, I actually find it difficult to be immersed in those moments where, when you sit back and think about them, they don't make a whole lot of sense and could have been handled far better. Not "better" in terms of, "if this character had said/done this instead", but "better" in terms of, "there's no reason why this character would have done/not done this".

It's one thing when a character says or does the wrong thing, that's an believable slip-up/error in judgement, but it's another to make them say or do something uncharacteristic because you're forcing the drama even if it makes little to no sense given what we know of a character and what has already transpired. This is DPC's big flaw; that they force drama on the players by making characters act in odd ways that remove the player's ability to properly choose their drama.

Nothing tops the tennis, even when you get flawless hits and top of the power meter you can still lose.
Jill always wins her sets
It's easy to win the tennis game because you have to hit the "HIT" tennis ball at or near the top of the gauge. I've never lost against Jill, so she doesn't "always win".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are you saying she should smile more? :oops:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, she hiding something. Jill check the locked door after MC tell her about it so even Jill doesn't know Bella very well....

Jan 18, 2020
That library scene gives me the chills. And she smiles, twice if Im not wrong :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, you're right, that library scene was really weird and what was weirder that nothing about what the MC said in the end was discussed in any of the further episodes.
About her smiling I don't actually remember but she definitely hasn't given a happy smile.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
bigger question who is hated more tybait or maya's dad
Depends on what the Dad does, if he's still there when they get back. Tybalt may be trying to leverage (flimsy) legal action against the MC to keep Jill away from him, but if Maya's Dad assaults, verbally abuses, and/or essentially kidnaps his own daughter by dragging her home and locking her away, well then I know who I will hate more. :mad:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
she is a character too full of contradictions for now: defender of Jill, but unable not to jump on the guy she likes, considers Jade a bad guy but acts like a nymphomaniac, welcomes Cathe when there is a scandal of the photo to give her shelter, but then she doesn't mind having sex and spending the night in a brotherhood ...

and we accept all these oddities with the justification of 1 or 2 mysteries (as long as you consider the room and the husband the same mystery) about which we continue to know nothing.

whatever the solution of the mystery of her, even the most extreme, could be credible

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
I don't necessarily like to put myself in the shoes of MCs, it just happens, and whilst some things in this game do move me, I actually find it difficult to be immersed in those moments where, when you sit back and think about them, they don't make a whole lot of sense and could have been handled far better. Not "better" in terms of, "if this character had said/done this instead", but "better" in terms of, "there's no reason why this character would have done/not done this".

It's one thing when a character says or does the wrong thing, that's an believable slip-up/error in judgement, but it's another to make them say or do something uncharacteristic because you're forcing the drama even if it makes little to no sense given what we know of a character and what has already transpired. This is DPC's big flaw; that they force drama on the players by making characters act in odd ways that remove the player's ability to properly choose their drama.

It's easy to win the tennis game because you have to hit the "HIT" tennis ball at or near the top of the gauge. I've never lost against Jill, so she doesn't "always win".
I mean she wins when she starts

Jan 18, 2020
she is a character too full of contradictions for now: defender of Jill, but unable not to jump on the guy she likes, considers Jade a bad guy but acts like a nymphomaniac, welcomes Cathe when there is a scandal of the photo to give her shelter, but then she doesn't mind having sex and spending the night in a brotherhood ...

and we accept all these oddities with the justification of 1 or 2 mysteries (as long as you consider the room and the husband the same mystery) about which we continue to know nothing.

whatever the solution of the mystery of her, even the most extreme, could be credible
Yeah DPC never shies away from giving a dark backstory to a character, so you never know

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes