Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This song should be played when the MC tells Jill that he won't stop watching her it no matter what it costs. Look at the lyrics
If you know any other ideal time, please do not hesitate to answer :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: n0cn1l

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
This song should be played when the MC tells Jill that he won't stop watching her it no matter what it costs. Look at the lyrics
If you know any other ideal time, please do not hesitate to answer :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When MC goes for something more with M&J and they accept of course, otherwise is just pathetic :KEK:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There it is .. the needy side of being smitten by golddigger influenza.
MC is practicallly swimming in real emotion top tier gurls be it club vixens or party babes.
He does not need Jill - this prentious silly overprotected princess to swoop in and take this
cake of a man away from the babes and the vixens.
MC gets really invested in this Robin Hood salvation mantra as of late,
He does not need this lex luthor money drenched high life airess tugging him away from his mission.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
There it is .. the needy side of being smitten by golddigger influenza.
MC is practicallly swimming in real emotion top tier gurls be it club vixens or party babes.
He does not need Jill - this prentious silly overprotected princess to swoop in and take this
cake of a man away from the babes and the vixens.
MC gets really invested in this Robin Hood salvation mantra as of late,
He does not need this lex luthor money drenched high life airess tugging him away from his mission.
dude, I swear it's hard for me to understand you hahaha I don't know if you're serious or are you a troll

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Interesting episode, They added a sense of responsibility.
Although it wasn't what I was expecting. It turned out great anyway.
I guess, In a way, This episode is supposed to be the start of our MC.
Since he has a room of his own, Became a dik, and pretty much knows everyone in school.
I can't really say I'm looking forward to the next episode since I don't know what it will be.
With all these drama and mystery it can be anything.
If anyone has a idea of what next episode might be. I wont mind hearing them.

Orcsim

Jun 5, 2020
I keep saying people saying Nick is the traitor, I mean that would be too obvious. I can't recall if this is 100% but I think it is that in the comments on Jamie' pregnancy test cluck he mentions Rusty got him a new phone. If he did and i'm remembering correctly could Rusty be up to some sabotage? For what reason I have no idea and I don't think it's the case but it seems weird he's giving out free phones like cupcakes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That Jill photo smitting MC out of a good time is just jarring.
He is a DIK 4 the love of all things feminine, curvacius, lascivous, his blood curdles in there for babes!
In this last episode, MC is the brightest and the most grown up, untill Jill blocks his mind with the photo.

A real man, a strong man will do his duty of caring for the strung out Quinn, the broken Sage,
even those double crossing Maya and co.

MC can understand working for a buck, putting in the sweat and the blood to make ends meet.
All of a sudden, this cage fighter is all in them clouds.
What Bella does is good ... she descends and gives real help, real emotion, real care.
Why would MC still get smitten by that mountain of entitled money, that floozy of shallow
carefree wonderful life of some airess not seeing the inhumain shit show that
the ”do you know who my father is” a**h**le is doing, money laundring, drug dealing, underage gurls traffiking.

Yeah ... so much for the party tone everyone keeps ringing in their ears.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
anyone has a idea
MC has just been collecting missions the last episode ...
Broken teachers in them bars drinking theyr sorrows or friendship.
MC could not ruin his perfect fake ID night for them yet
Broken Sage swimming in vipers ... all of the other gurls practically rooting 4 her to fail
MC is her rock ... but he lost all face to her by becoming the house maid/nurse/brother
Broken Quinn lost the shtick with the gurls - Maya out - lost the dough, lost the clients - gained MC.
MC got his work cut out, ballancing Quinn and MAya out for vengeance on eachother
Broken DIK - those missions keep not adding to anything, MC stilll living hobo style, a lot of work to come...
Bella fun escalating, but is going downhill for MC as she is unpredictable gutsy and driven around him. Go Bella!
Broken Maya keeps going back and forth with the bi or not bi attitude towards MC,
then puts all cards on the table declaring she has a foot in the door claiming MC”s diner babe for herself.
right now, it is just to spite her old man, but what about MC, does he not deserve any honest answer ?

There you have it ... work is sure cut out for MC and our pink baker to cook them scenes all yummy and long and delicious!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
MC is her rock ... but he lost all face to her by becoming the house maid/nurse/brother
It's true, MC had a near miss by almost taking the exit to simp town, but he saved it at the last minute by weiner slapping her forehead. It's impossible for a lady to look at you with disdain when your meat is on her face, sprawled out on display like a bull elephant seal basking on a beach.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I also really like Sage's sincerity, a sincerity that sometimes hurts, that doesn't give in to the easy way.

Sage must overcome his trauma, a trauma she probably never thought she was going to face and she doesn't know how to overcome. MC has to wait for her timing, however frustrating that wait may be.

I find the situation very similar to Jill's, but from a different perspective
I've mentioned it a couple of times but except on their approach to sex Jill and Sage have a similar personality.
Of course , there is a traitor AMONG US ;)
THAT would make a great video if someone knew how to edit. Emergency meeting, everyone asking where everyone was and with whom and Nick saying "It wasn't me" like on Rooster. In fact that Rooster conversation would be a good script :ROFLMAO:

And maybe a "Nick wasn't the impostor" at the end :ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I keep saying people saying Nick is the traitor, I mean that would be too obvious. I can't recall if this is 100% but I think it is that in the comments on Jamie' pregnancy test cluck he mentions Rusty got him a new phone. If he did and i'm remembering correctly could Rusty be up to some sabotage? For what reason I have no idea and I don't think it's the case but it seems weird he's giving out free phones like cupcakes.
I don't think the new phone is story related, just a convenient way to upgrade the user interface. DPC probably has ideas to better the phone part of the game and adding a "new" phone is a fun way to do that.

Jamie losing or getting his phone stolen could be something though. The feminists could be trying to take down the DIKs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes