BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Shall come as no shock to those that know me, but it's Maya. She reminds me a lot of my first girlfriend (minus the lesbian part and uber-religious Dad) who was also my high school crush and first love. Her appearance and personality both remind me a lot of her. Sage actually reminds me of a girl friend that I was FWB with for a few years. Sex was great, but we were so casual about it that it was never anything more than that and I see that a lot with Sage and the MC; just a good friend that he can fuck.

Ep 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ep 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These spoilers have totally changed the game for me in the way I'm running it.... Holy cow!

A total Dik no longer..

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The perfect MILF, i want to try some like her once xd im still young to do it
I had my chance while working at a stop and rob in my late teens. She would stop by during her jogging. We flirted for a couple of weeks. Everything seemed to be going my way until she asked my name. Her response was that it was the same name as her two ex-husbands! I told her that she could call me anything she wanted. Bob, Ralph, etc. Still kick myself about that. I was young and wanting to learn from a hot older lady! Damn!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I had my chance while working at a stop and rob in my late teens. She would stop by during her jogging. We flirted for a couple of weeks. Everything seemed to be going my way until she asked my name. Her response was that it was the same name as her two ex-husbands! I told her that she could call me anything she wanted. Bob, Ralph, etc. Still kick myself about that. I was young and wanting to learn from a hot older lady! Damn!
Third time's the charm, dude.

• Haha
Reactions: crugh2112

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Just thought of something about Nick. Maybe the Jocks spared his room of the damage done to the other bedrooms because he didn't fuck Arieth. We know Dawe knew about Tommy and then found out about the others from the pics that were dropped off. Nick was the only DIK, besides MC, not shown in the pictures as far as I recall.

I don't think he's the traitor. In fact, I don't think there is one. I have a feeling the laptop got hacked and that's how they got those photos, were able to post the Cathy pic on Rooster, and how Burke gets the video of MC and Jade if its shown to the DIKs. Remember, Jamie's phone went missing. Someone could have swiped it and got access to the cloud storage that they're using and potentially used that as a backdoor to the laptop. The hacker could have stolen the Rooster pass or logged into the DIK laptop remotely and then coordinated with someone at the party to move it out of Rusty's room in order buy time for the pic to spread.

I have a feeling its the Betas trying to get even with the DIKs and Jocks.

Edit: Doh! Forgot about John-Boy. Don't think he was in the pics either.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR and Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I really don't believe Vinny went by himself and ruined the mansion. Replayed the scene again today and checked Nick very closely. The only thing felt suspicious was Nick talking about calling some of the HOTs and asking them where they are. He disappears for a bit but he didn't know they would go and trash the alphas then.

Also, remember the start of episode. Why were Dawe and others smirking at MC and Derek's faces? Because they fucked up the mansion and DIKs can't do a single thing about it.
At least, yet. But, yet again, Nick's room not touched meanwhile the others' room ruined thoroughly is suspicious. There's some shady shit going on but I'm not sure Vinny had a hand in it.

About Burke getting his hands on Jade's video... Didn't that happen after Cathy incident? Rusty changed the password and blocked people from seeing others' files? How the hell did Burke get it? Could the suspect behind the Cathy cluck also put a virus on the laptop? Don't know tbh, but it's either someone has access to everybody's files, or a simple malware. If we learn who has access to all of the files, we can have an idea about who it is.
Fuck dude, seeing that on Burke's screen felt terrible, it's just like what I felt at the door scene. Shit.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I really don't believe Vinny went by himself and ruined the mansion. Replayed the scene again today and checked Nick very closely. The only thing felt suspicious was Nick talking about calling some of the HOTs and asking them where they are. He disappears for a bit but he didn't know they would go and trash the alphas then.

Also, remember the start of episode. Why were Dawe and others smirking at MC and Derek's faces? Because they fucked up the mansion and DIKs can't do a single thing about it.
At least, yet. But, yet again, Nick's room not touched meanwhile the others' room ruined thoroughly is suspicious. There's some shady shit going on but I'm not sure Vinny had a hand in it.

About Burke getting his hands on Jade's video... Didn't that happen after Cathy incident? Rusty changed the password and blocked people from seeing others' files? How the hell did Burke get it? Could the suspect behind the Cathy cluck also put a virus on the laptop? Don't know tbh, but it's either someone has access to everybody's files, or a simple malware. If we learn who has access to all of the files, we can have an idea about who it is.
Fuck dude, seeing that on Burke's screen felt terrible, it's just like what I felt at the door scene. Shit.
I'm actually kinda nervous about what the consequences will be, like you just know that shit is gonna comeback to hit MC hard for players dumb enough to share that footage.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Just thought of something about Nick. Maybe the Jocks spared his room of the damage done to the other bedrooms because he didn't fuck Arieth. We know Dawe knew about Tommy and then found out about the others from the pics that were dropped off. Nick was the only DIK, besides MC, not shown in the pictures as far as I recall.

I don't think he's the traitor. In fact, I don't think there is one. I have a feeling the laptop got hacked and that's how they got those photos, were able to post the Cathy pic on Rooster, and how Burke gets the video of MC and Jade if its shown to the DIKs. Remember, Jamie's phone went missing. Someone could have swiped it and got access to the cloud storage that they're using and potentially used that as a backdoor to the laptop. The hacker could have stolen the Rooster pass or logged into the DIK laptop remotely and then coordinated with someone at the party to move it out of Rusty's room in order buy time for the pic to spread.

Yeah didn't think about that before. Arieth angle might be right, makes sense. Especially if you add the bonding talk about everyone having a go at Arieth. But if that's the case, how would they know it was his room? Maybe it was just a coincidence after all. Or they ran out of time ruining the mansion since it'd fucking huge. Jamie, Leon, Jacob, Nick, Rusty, Tommy, John boy all has their rooms. The corridors, bathrooms, dining area, the hall, movie room, kitchen, all of the windows etc... Going through all of them should take some time

Besides that, I also think(or want to think) a hack is the case. But, I don't believe it's just tri betas trying to get back at DIKs and Alphas. There's gotta be something else going on.

Reactions: JLucci

BruceLeeGame

Aug 28, 2020
Real life, I knew a Josy. Actually looks like her, similar personality, extremely outgoing. We actually met through work, we worked in the same supermarket. I know that sounds completely made up since it's a straight parallel of this game, but it's not. We did hang out together somewhat. I never had the courage to tell her how I felt about her. I'm pretty sure I would have been rejected, if I had anyway. Definitely more then just a crush I had on this girl. She eventually left after around a year. I believe she still lives around the same area, but she's not really in my social circle anymore. Plus she has a steady boyfriend now, pretty sure she didn't for some of the time I knew her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

That theory is somewhat old, it's been around since we saw Sally at the party the day Jamie's mobile went missing. It's still a possibility, but it's becoming less likely as time goes on.
I'm actually kinda nervous about what the consequences will be, like you just know that shit is gonna comeback to hit MC hard for players dumb enough to share that footage.
Maybe that's a requirement to find up the culprit/catch Burke and his prostitution ring.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Me too. After completing my main path, I immediately went on my other DIK that didn't share it and completed it. Before checking CHICK content :KEK:. MC also is on scholarship. If MC gets in trouble (a DIK MC will obviously get in trouble), Burke will fuck MC up. He also would use it to have leverage on Jade. He can threaten Jade like "if I want, I can ruin your career and I can divorce you and take the kids on top of that, so you better behave" or just straight up might do that. It will definitely lead to a shitstorm. I'm pretty curious about how it'll go tho, will still go with that path first

obibobi

May 10, 2017
True that, but other than that situation, the relationship with her so far has nothing to do with affinity...Think it might stay that way?
We know she has some secret but unless there's some wild curve ball, everything about her is someone who prefers a character that makes Chik choices

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes