Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I'm just watching for the curve. I've noticed that the split is starting to happen in Ep. 6 where you will actually start missing certain scenes depending on your previous choices (like you obviously won't see any of the Josy/Maya content after you break it off with them). But I've also played Acting Lessons and after seeing the ending of that game, I'm just waiting to see what type of heart wrenching curveball DPC throughs our way. I'm honestly getting scared because I really like these characters...

Reactions: derek.is.the.key

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah that stuck out cause Caleb is actually intelligent (at least more intelligent than the other jocks) and was able to handle our beatdown way better than Chad. Dude didn't even bruise up like Chad and the MC even mentions how he didn't get knocked out.
Yeah, there's something ominous about Caleb and I don't mean his physical stature. I remember seeing one of his clucks where MC chimed in on some Alpha thread. I think Dawe said something like, this is the freshy I was telling you about. Caleb's response: "Noted." I was like ok, this dude is going to be a problem. He's strong as an ox and has a calculating demeanor. If Arieth's crabs can slow him down a bit that may give me the edge I need.

And Jill looks like Madison Rice
Holy shit you're right. Throw some black hair on her and it's a match. I didn't think those alien insectoid eyes could be real.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, there's something ominous about Caleb and I don't mean his physical stature. I remember seeing one of his clucks where MC chimed in on some Alpha thread. I think Dawe said something like, this is the freshy I was telling you about. Caleb's response: "Noted." I was like ok, this dude is going to be a problem. He's strong as an ox and has a calculating demeanor. If Arieth's crabs can slow him down a bit that may give me the edge I need.
Oh Arieth, the freaking biological weapon we need.

• Haha
Reactions: yngve and KoolMe

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
I can't be bothered to feel bad for Maya when she keeps making blatantly terrible decisions. And I understand that this game is going to follow a certain narrative no matter what decisions you make, but I really don't want to be railroaded into solving her problems when she keeps diving headfirst into them.
Same for me though but at this point (I never thought I would say this even after after all the AL drama) I blame the dev for her current and upcoming unnecessary shitshow
Come on an adult betrayed by her own father bets her career on some sorority chicks rumor and doesn't realise nothing in in life is free. And he doesn't even let you ignore it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really don't believe Vinny went by himself and ruined the mansion. Replayed the scene again today and checked Nick very closely. The only thing felt suspicious was Nick talking about calling some of the HOTs and asking them where they are. He disappears for a bit but he didn't know they would go and trash the alphas then.

Also, remember the start of episode. Why were Dawe and others smirking at MC and Derek's faces? Because they fucked up the mansion and DIKs can't do a single thing about it.
At least, yet. But, yet again, Nick's room not touched meanwhile the others' room ruined thoroughly is suspicious. There's some shady shit going on but I'm not sure Vinny had a hand in it.

About Burke getting his hands on Jade's video... Didn't that happen after Cathy incident? Rusty changed the password and blocked people from seeing others' files? How the hell did Burke get it? Could the suspect behind the Cathy cluck also put a virus on the laptop? Don't know tbh, but it's either someone has access to everybody's files, or a simple malware. If we learn who has access to all of the files, we can have an idea about who it is.
Fuck dude, seeing that on Burke's screen felt terrible, it's just like what I felt at the door scene. Shit.
but if Vinny was angry with the DIKs, shouldn't he be even more angry with Nick who was closest to him?

Wouldn't leaving his room "clean" be a perfect trap to cover up the real mole?
Brothers, correct me if I'm wrong, but all of Bella's content so far are not dependent of DIK or CHICK affinity, right? Do you think that might change in ep.7?
actually for now the only relationship blocked by affinity is that of Maya + Josy.

in all the others you lose RPs at most, but you can still carry it out.

the only doubt that comes to me is Jill, because in the only DIK journey I did deliberately let her go, and not so much the affinity, as the dildo helmet completely ruins the first evening with her

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok .. here we go ... MAya is still sticking her GF in MC face every so often, like the key to his heart.
Sage is getting the relationship side of having MC as a BF, so she might be IT for MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is down, go in for the kill!

Taking th hard road to fornication mountain there.

are not dependent of DIK or CHICK affinity
There is always her perspective, MC never dominated her.

it's Maya
Josy might beg to differ, but Maya herself is quite tame ... it is just the fun.

there being two different Bellas
She is having things her way ... MC has nothing to do with her situation ...
but small stept to meet her half way.

Tell it like it is.

more and more with each new update
Well .. the battle of the IT gurls ... strong mouthed, head strong ... but broken hearted both of them.

I married Sage twice
Good choice on landing the IT gurl from this game ... and a happy life to you too!

Current wife (3rd) was/is Sage
Quite the redhead ring laeader, am I right?

had a thing for Maya, but was never returned
That is the spirit ... give and received .. we shall see how MC does it.

Maya always
Well .. Josy maybe, Maya not so much ... MC is a side show to keep Josy entertained,
while she pimps out her body for that tuition money.

If the MC and her get together now, then he's just a rebound and she's not mentally or emotionally ready for another relationship right now, so it's probably not going to work
Well .. see .. they are together ... MC has to flip the swich and all in her business.

The perfect MILF
get bored with Josy
Maya did as she thought being

I don't believe it's just tri betas trying to get back at DIKs and Alphas. There's gotta be something else going on.
They are already done for in everyone”s eyes. It is even shouted out loud in the corridors.
They got double crossed by the babes, the alpas, the rich douches ... what more do you want?

I'm pretty sure I would have been rejected, if I had anyway
You owe it to yourself to trust you would have hit it off ... live the present and reach out.
At least be sure you leave that drama behind.

she has a steady boyfriend now, pretty sure she didn't for some of the time I knew her
Well ... you can see in this game what it is about those steady BF - is it a trap? is it a drama?

MC also is on scholarship. If MC gets in trouble
MC is in cahoots with the pretty boy trust fund DIK leader no teacher wants to alienate. He is fine!

Josy's showing why she's a great girlfriend to both Maya and the MC because she's helping Maya get comfortable with having sex with the MC, which is obviously good for the MC
But see that is party one night stand locker fornication. Having multiple lovers is the life for sex addicts.

feel bad for Maya
Well ... she sure as hell feels nothing but her precious carreer, no love, no relationship, just
give everything to Quinn for that nonsensical notion you can doublecross everybody as long as you win.

Guess what, you lose, ”cause the swindlers are your masters, fool!

forcing Maya to every player
His worm brother and bad apple nekkid drama show Derrik is why!

• Angry
Reactions: yngve

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
So, finally is the DIK path better or the chick one? Cause I've only tried chick till now.
Well in my first run i went for the dik path and i got all the hots, sage & quinn, the strippers, bella & jill, almost every girl except maya & jossy (until episode 4 or 5 idk when mc need neutral affinity to continue with them) so i would say yes
I haven't played the chick route for jossy & maya but i don't know if i wanna play the game again just for them....

Blackchip

Apr 22, 2017
I always dislike that phrase, "it's more about the journey than the destination", because you could have a perfectly pleasant road trip where you see lots of interesting things and meet interesting people on your journey, but if your destination ends up being wrapped around a tree and your body crushed, then I don't think the journey was all that worth it.
In the end, all men die.

“And so, does the destination matter? Or is it the path we take? I declare that no accomplishment has substance nearly as great as the road used to achieve it. We are not creatures of destinations. Is it the journey that shapes us. Our callused feet, our backs strong from carrying the weight of our travels, our eyes open with the fresh delight of experiences lived.

― Brandon Sanderson,

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes