Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Me too. After completing my main path, I immediately went on my other DIK that didn't share it and completed it. Before checking CHICK content :KEK:. MC also is on scholarship. If MC gets in trouble (a DIK MC will obviously get in trouble), Burke will fuck MC up. He also would use it to have leverage on Jade. He can threaten Jade like "if I want, I can ruin your career and I can divorce you and take the kids on top of that, so you better behave" or just straight up might do that. It will definitely lead to a shitstorm. I'm pretty curious about how it'll go tho, will still go with that path first
Main antagonists for me right now are Burke, probably Vinny and Tybalt. Still have no idea if the dude who looks like Quinn is her dad or brother or if I was just sleepy while playing and it was already mentioned.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
That theory is somewhat old, it's been around since we saw Sally at the party the day Jamie's mobile went missing. It's still a possibility, but it's becoming less likely as time goes on.
I actually think its more likely as time goes on. Its a way for the Betas to still be relevant to the story besides things like DnG.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Main antagonists for me right now are Burke, probably Vinny and Tybalt. Still have no idea if the dude who looks like Quinn is her dad or brother or if I was just sleepy while playing and it was already mentioned.
Yeah, that's her dad apparently. She also has a sister if I'm not mistaken.

Burke and Tybalt are our antagonists alright. Like father, like son huh :LUL:
Vinny didn't do anything to MC or anyone else yet but most probably, he will. Except ruining the library, fuck you Vinny it took ages taking care of the room ! We'll see when it happens, but I won't include him as an antagonist yet.
Also, I have a feeling that Caleb guy will be a trouble. Dawe is a dumb cunt but this guy actually is able to think. Means trouble with his physique

Reactions: Maduck187

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How anyone could get bored with Josie? :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After a bumpy start, Josy's showing why she's a great girlfriend to both Maya and the MC because she's helping Maya get comfortable with having sex with the MC, which is obviously good for the MC. ;)

Don't be a simp for the pussy bro! DIK for life man, DIK for life.
Imagine thinking that having sex with 2 hot girls is "simping". :ROFLMAO:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, that's her dad apparently. She also has a sister if I'm not mistaken.

Burke and Tybalt are our antagonists alright. Like father, like son huh :LUL:
Vinny didn't do anything to MC or anyone else yet but most probably, he will. Except ruining the library, fuck you Vinny it took ages taking care of the room ! We'll see when it happens, but I won't include him as an antagonist yet.
Also, I have a feeling that Caleb guy will be a trouble. Dawe is a dumb cunt but this guy actually is able to think. Means trouble with his physique
Yeah that stuck out cause Caleb is actually intelligent (at least more intelligent than the other jocks) and was able to handle our beatdown way better than Chad. Dude didn't even bruise up like Chad and the MC even mentions how he didn't get knocked out.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I actually think its more likely as time goes on. Its a way for the Betas to still be relevant to the story besides things like DnG.
We don't have anything new supporting this theory since episode 3 at best. It could be, I spent some time on here defending it, but using Occam's razor there are more likely suspects.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Expectations for ep.7:

- Bang Heather (she's just pretending to hate the MC, she wants him badly)
- Bang Bella (properly)
- Bang Cathy (a bj is not enough)
- Bang Quinn (again, loved her scene from ep.6)
- Bang Riona (and rock her world by making her cum)
- Bang Sage (and show her how good MC's cardio is this time)
- Bang Josy and Maya in a proper threesome
- Make love to Jill (because she wants it romantic, and surely is a virgin)

=P

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
After a bumpy start, Josy's showing why she's a great girlfriend to both Maya and the MC because she's helping Maya get comfortable with having sex with the MC, which is obviously good for the MC. ;)

Imagine thinking that having sex with 2 hot girls is "simping". :ROFLMAO:
Yeah actual "simping" in my opinion is doing something for a girl or complementing a girl expecting something back. Kinda incel mentality where they go "but I called you pretty, you should be ok with sending me nudes" shit.

Reactions: ghilst

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Yeah that stuck out cause Caleb is actually intelligent (at least more intelligent than the other jocks) and was able to handle our beatdown way better than Chad. Dude didn't even bruise up like Chad and the MC even mentions how he didn't get knocked out.
Bro Caleb is just build different... hope we have a second round with him... this time a fight till someone gets knocked out... so nobody fucks with the MC when he knocks Caleb out

mickr0

May 28, 2017
I have the feeling that Lily might also be part of the antagonists. Her personality is just too chaotic. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who took Cathy's pic.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Bro Caleb is just build different... hope we have a second round with him... this time a fight till someone gets knocked out... so nobody fucks with the MC when he knocks Caleb out
Gonna have to be in a private area, during a specific event. Cause you know it's not gonna be a proper 1 on 1 with an asshat like Dawe around, only time he's been able to land a blow against the MC has been by surprise.

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I'm just watching for the curve. I've noticed that the split is starting to happen in Ep. 6 where you will actually start missing certain scenes depending on your previous choices (like you obviously won't see any of the Josy/Maya content after you break it off with them). But I've also played Acting Lessons and after seeing the ending of that game, I'm just waiting to see what type of heart wrenching curveball DPC throughs our way. I'm honestly getting scared because I really like these characters...

Reactions: derek.is.the.key
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes