Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Next turn Who do you prefer Maya or Sage? :)
Shall come as no shock to those that know me, but it's Maya. She reminds me a lot of my first girlfriend (minus the lesbian part and uber-religious Dad) who was also my high school crush and first love. Her appearance and personality both remind me a lot of her. Sage actually reminds me of a girl friend that I was FWB with for a few years. Sex was great, but we were so casual about it that it was never anything more than that and I see that a lot with Sage and the MC; just a good friend that he can fuck.

That's an easy Sage for me.

I really do need a CHICK run to see what Maya been up to these last couple chapters, as a DIK she has less content than many lesser side characters.
Ep 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ep 6

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Brothers, correct me if I'm wrong, but all of Bella's content so far are not dependent of DIK or CHICK affinity, right? Do you think that might change in ep.7?
With Bella I'm leaning towards there being two different Bellas depending on affinity. Depending on how the MC handles her personal quest.

She gonna be the Jaesa Willsaam(from SWTOR), we can make her join us on the Darkside or Lightside.

Reactions: ename144

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Shall come as no shock to those that know me, but it's Maya. She reminds me a lot of my first girlfriend (minus the lesbian part and uber-religious Dad) who was also my high school crush and first love. Her appearance and personality both remind me a lot of her. Sage actually reminds me of a girl friend that I was FWB with for a few years. Sex was great, but we were so casual about it that it was never anything more than that and I see that a lot with Sage and the MC; just a good friend that he can fuck.

Ep 5

Ep 6
so,
Real life analogies:
I married Sage twice. I had a thing for Maya, but was never returned, and Bella chased me twice.
Current wife (3rd) was/is Sage. I wanted to marry Bella once, Quinn once, and Maya once.
I married two girls pretty darn close to Sage, so I guess, when I die, I would be counted a lucky fuck... but both, including current wife, ripped my heart out... beware all I am saying.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
And that dear friend is why some of us (many perhaps) feel so emotionally affected by the game. In my case at least it is for that reason, there is always something, a detail, a moment, a conversation or a girl, that reminds me of myself and my relationships and that is why this game makes me feel things, both happy and sad. And so far as AVN only this one has achieved it, no other and that says a lot.

P.D: fuck , this scenes were top

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Shall come as no shock to those that know me, but it's Maya. She reminds me a lot of my first girlfriend (minus the lesbian part and uber-religious Dad) who was also my high school crush and first love. Her appearance and personality both remind me a lot of her.
I have to say I have very similar thoughts when it comes to Maya, in that she reminds me of one of the first women I was serious about/with. Which is why I'm inclined to chose sage. Don't get me wrong I look back on those memories fondly, mostly. Where as Sage doesn't drag me back to bitter sweet memories.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
there are too many clues against him, so he is innocent

in the end the former library was also spared, Vinny may have even unconsciously spared Nick's room for "friendship". for now it is not even clear why he should be angry with DIK, who probably did not defend him enough ...
I remember watching a film years ago, I don't remember the title or anything so I can't do a proper spoiler alert :ROFLMAO: .

It was about a chief firefighter who was facing a wave of intentional fires. At some point in the movie they suspect it might be someone from the fire squad and they start suspecting anyone related. Then there appears some evidence aganist the progatonist. From the looks of it it looked a bit dull, you knew eventually they would figure it out and the protagonist would be innocent. The movie itself made you dismiss any new evidence aganist it, because it couldn't be him, could it? Until eventually it was too much and they figured out it was him after all. It was well done, from the dull predictable film it looked like to a well done twist.

So who knows. Maybe there is too much evidence for a reason.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Brothers, correct me if I'm wrong, but all of Bella's content so far are not dependent of DIK or CHICK affinity, right? Do you think that might change in ep.7?
There's actually her decision in the cafeteria which can be negatively impacted by specific Dik choices.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have to say I have very similar thoughts when it comes to Maya, in that she reminds me of one of the first women I was serious about/with. Which is why I'm inclined to chose sage. Don't get me wrong I look back on those memories fondly, mostly. Where as Sage doesn't drag me back to bitter sweet memories.
It's a bit bittersweet with Maya for me too, but she's also type of girl I go for and there have been a few since then, so it's not that bad looking back. With Sage though, I feel like the MC has caught her at the wrong time. She's been besotted (for some reason) with this meathead Jock, Chad, who doesn't seem to have really given her much attention and affection, and now she's broken up with him and the whole thing has devastated her. If the MC and her get together now, then he's just a rebound and she's not mentally or emotionally ready for another relationship right now, so it's probably not going to work.

This is why, with Sage, I'd hope to be able to just keep to FWB because I see her as a really good friend to the MC who is there to help Sage feel better about herself and to open up more so she can find someone who will treat her right.

Reactions: Aniac010
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes