MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah come on guys, for realz please stop giving the dev ideas about AL ... like AT ALL. I really really love this game so far and do NOT want to see a bloodbath ending. Please and thank you. I mean seriously how do you ruin the absolute best game on the internet? It's gonna be a surprise. *fingers crossed*
We don't need to give him ideas since he created AL... Any "bloodbath ending" he has for this game will be completely of his own creation, I think a lot of people (myself included) are just trying to determine which flavor to expect. In this game there has been drug use, prostitution, drug dealing, and multiple assaults... Some of the characters are obviously dealing with heavy issues which could cause a lot of drama and tragedy. It is fun to speculate as to what might or will happen.

What's the point of playing a game if we can't theorize as to how the whole thing will go south?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Still gonna go with this being the BaDIK universe's version of Leah; essentially Leah 2.0. If that was meant to be a nod to Heidi in DFD (which I doubt), DPC could have made her look better than that.
If he wanted to make a new better version of Leah he could have made someone more similar looking too. I just found amusing how you dismissed the same arguments for Heidi you made a couple of pages back in favour of Leah.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Fair enough, I understand what you are talking about, my comment was more along the lines of my personal hope that the dev takes a slightly different approach this time. There IS a lot of dark/troubled events and people in this game, and theoretically i see a ton of ways things could go south for any number of people. My hope is that he decides to go with the "let the MC fix the universe" route instead of bringing his fans up to a point where they are ok with the outcome and then burn the whole house down like another game i could mention *cough*

list101

Mar 18, 2019
That's not a simple explanation, it's a convoluted one. If anything in your scenario Chad should be more aware he's cheating on Sage, since he's actively trying to hide whatever he's doing from her specifically.

Chad says he isn't cheating, no riders about with a girl in his statement. The simple explanation is either he isn't cheating with anyone or he's lying & is cheating with another woman.

If Chad isn't cheating then the problem is squaring the previous evidence: in the absence of any clues it's unknowable at this stage. I'm fine with waiting to find out rather than inventing explanations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If Chad's cheating with a woman, I can think of lots of other reasons to keep it under the radar: she's married, she's faculty, she's friend/family of Sage etc. All fit the available evidence better than Chad is gay. All of them are still baseless speculation however, so pointless.

Depends, if you knew of and accepted your partners screwing around then obviously that's not cheating, that's an open relationship of some variety when there's mutual agreement. Pretty sure Sage didn't give Chad that leeway, so pitchforks for any cheating bitches she can track down (if they even exist).
DPC is giving not so subtle clues about who's Chad cheating with and why it is so difficult for him to admit it (check the odd behavior of Melanie)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, as someone told me once, being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will help you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in times of need. Family are the ones who love you for you... whoever that may be. Even if you lose your family, or if your family loses you, don't stop. Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.
;)
he is fundamentally right.

in fact Maya does not tell Mc who is a stranger and tells her father
now either the father goes back to being a father or he must be sent away

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Honestly, one of the best things about Maya is the giddy delight she has in having sex with a guy.
Actually, this scene bugged me for several reasons. First, no way she takes all of MC that easy. She's only been penetrated once, and it was only part way, and she was drunk. She's displayed that she's uncomfortable, emotionally and physically, with penetration (see the dildo conversation), and she's in an uncomfortable state in this scene because they are outside and she's very anxious about getting caught. A little lube and some encouragement does not fix all of that so easily on a regular sized guy, let alone what MC's packing. Not only does that make it hard to believe she could do it, but I doubt she'd be doing it so easily and without any signs of discomfort. It's too fast a turn around, IMO.

Second, Maya said several times that, even if she were able to have sex with MC, she wouldn't want to film and use it because it'd make her feel like a prostitute. That's where the "fake it with dildos" plan came from, which is exactly what they do (successfully) if you aren't on the M&J path. Deciding to just do this anyway didn't ring true to me.

And lastly -- and this one is 100% personal taste -- I don't like the idea that this triad relationship they are trying has its first proper shared sexual encounter like this. Just as a reader, I think a more intimate scene would have been called for, and would have felt truer to Maya & Josy's characters too. Though I'm sure we will eventually get such a scene, I think it's cheapened a bit by this one.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
he is fundamentally right.

in fact Maya does not tell Mc who is a stranger and tells her father
now either the father goes back to being a father or he must be sent away
Not sure if you realize that's actually BaDIK intro, so it's kind of logical all the game's conflicts will evolve around this 'true family' concept. With Maya & Josy everything is already set up (and we might even face some more issues with Josy's side); if we're pursuing Jill we would probably face a similar situation our dad experienced with MC's mother; it has been hinted Sage also comes from a rich family and is already trying to separate herself from them and make her own path (we're still to see how it actually works out, so there's another conflict waiting us); and Bella... well, she has her own family (a husband at least, and we might find some surprises regarding her deceased parents -what if the locked door has actually something to do with them instead of with her husband? It was their house after all). The frats (and sorority) also work as temporary families for these young people (all their mottos relate to that family concept, brothers, sisters, don't turn on each other, etc) so their conflicts are kind of similar to those we could see in a real family.

Game aside, that idea is so right. You don't get to choose your blood family but you can always choose your true family, and that's the one that actually matters. Sometimes they are the same but not necessarily

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually, this scene bugged me for several reasons. First, no way she takes all of MC that easy. She's only been penetrated once, and it was only part way, and she was drunk. She's displayed that she's uncomfortable, emotionally and physically, with penetration (see the dildo conversation), and she's in an uncomfortable state in this scene because they are outside and she's very anxious about getting caught. A little lube and some encouragement does not fix all of that so easily on a regular sized guy, let alone what MC's packing. Not only does that make it hard to believe she could do it, but I doubt she'd be doing it so easily and without any signs of discomfort. It's too fast a turn around, IMO.

Second, Maya said several times that, even if she were able to have sex with MC, she wouldn't want to film and use it because it'd make her feel like a prostitute. That's where the "fake it with dildos" plan came from, which is exactly what they do (successfully) if you aren't on the M&J path. Deciding to just do this anyway didn't ring true to me.

And lastly -- and this one is 100% personal taste -- I don't like the idea that this triad relationship they are trying has its first proper shared sexual encounter like this. Just as a reader, I think a more intimate scene would have been called for, and would have felt truer to Maya & Josy's characters too. Though I'm sure we will eventually get such a scene, I think it's cheapened a bit by this one.
that is the fault of the compressed times of history, on the second day of the triple something they had to show, and at the same time it was necessary to close the question of the scavanger hunt's list.

if you think about it the only sexual effusions between MC and Maya not related to the list are the kiss in the evening after the grinding, the optional intercourse after the visit of Josy's father and the non-filmed ending of the threesome, the rest good or bad falls anyway in the list, but it is a matter of limited time.

Maya seems willing to me (motivated by both feelings and list) but I wouldn't say she's so comfortable.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not sure if you realize that's actually BaDIK intro, so it's kind of logical all the game's conflicts will evolve around this 'true family' concept. With Maya & Josy everything is already set up (and we might even face some more issues with Josy's side); if we're pursuing Jill we would probably face a similar situation our dad experienced with MC's mother; it has been hinted Sage also comes from a rich family and is already trying to separate herself from them and make her own path (we're still to see how it actually works out, so there's another conflict waiting us); and Bella... well, she has her own family (a husband at least, and we might find some surprises regarding her deceased parents -what if the locked door has actually something to do with them instead of with her husband? It was their house after all).

Game aside, that idea is so right. You don't get to choose your blood family but you can always choose your true family, and that's the one that actually matters. Sometimes they are the same but not necessarily

I had caught, I had caught

in my opinion Sage also hides some important mourning, her reaction to the discovery that MC no longer has a mother is very strong, as if she had a common experience

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I had caught, I had caught

in my opinion Sage also hides some important mourning, her reaction to the discovery that MC no longer has a mother is very strong, as if she had a common experience
I don't know about that. Sage reminded me a lot of an ex with that reaction one time she thought she fucked up because she said something she couldn't have known was bad because there was something she didn't know. It wasn't anything she could relate to at all, just that "I should have known" feeling.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know about that. Sage reminded me a lot of an ex with that reaction one time she thought she fucked up because she said something she couldn't have known was bad because there was something she didn't know. It wasn't anything she could relate to at all, just that "I should have known" feeling.
but it is not so much for the reaction with MC, but for the look of her immediately after turned to the window, as if she were assailed by memories

kind of memories of vietnam:D

would it also create some sort of symmetry in telling the conflicting emotions of MC'birthday to Jill who has lost a sister and to Sage who has lost ???

or it's a new theory about COVID:(:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
but it is not so much for the reaction with MC, but for the look of her immediately after turned to the window, as if she were assailed by memories

kind of memories of vietnam:D

would it also create some sort of symmetry in telling the conflicting emotions of MC'birthday to Jill who has lost a sister and to Sage who has lost ???

or it's a new theory about COVID:(:ROFLMAO:
Maybe this is like Game of Thrones, where all main characters' mothers died in childbirth :unsure: .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe this is like Game of Thrones, where all main characters' mothers died in childbirth :unsure: .
unfortunately it is not such an anomalous panorama but we already have:
MC orphan of mother
Maya and Derek with an invadent father
Josy and Tommy, sons of separated parents
Isabella orphan and with husband ??
Sage anaffective family and my theory
Jill with a sister passed away prematurely
Quinn with her father probably dead and a toxic mother / stepmother / stepsister

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes