Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
View attachment 921764

Yes, in 4946 pages you are absolutely the first person to suggest that, in a game where there will be zero incest due to the dev having no interest in that particular fetish, MC and Jill are related
yeah you are right with this one but there are always a few things that can be possible like adopted. and is it incest if you dont know it? you can only talk about incest if you know its your sis, mom aunt or what else? or im wrong at this point?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah you are right with this one but there are always a few things that can be possible like adopted. and is it incest if you dont know it? you can only talk about incest if you know its your sis, mom aunt or what else? or im wrong at this point?
All of those would get DPC banned from Patreon if he were interested in them, which he isn't so it's a moot point.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Since when did Maya and the MC not like each other? Whether he was rejected or chose to be just friends, they do like each other, and more than they're willing to admit on these paths. So it should be farily easy for them to pull this off and may be what brings them closer together for a possible solo path further down the line.

I also think this would matter to Josy because remember that she is the one in Ep 5 who is the most upset about them not being in a relationship with the MC and the one who seems more sure that she both likes the MC and wants him. So if she were to see Maya and the MC getting closer because they start spending more time with each other in order to "sell" the idea that he's Maya's boyfriend, we could see her get jealous of Maya but also of the MC.

Maya's Dad may not always be around, but the fact that he seems to just be showing up at random times to check up on Maya could be something that becomes part of the MC/M&J narrative because there might need to be an abundance of caution from this point on.

If this is going to be the case where they will be keeping up a ruse that Maya has a boyfriend, then the threat of her Dad showing up at any time might mean M&J may have to limit how much they're together as well as one of them, most likely Josy, having to move out of the dorm. This would put strain on the relationship because they can't just relax and be together, and we've seen before how willing Josy is to jump ship because things get too tough.
My point was precisely that Maya and the MC do like each other. Thus forcing them to spend intimate time together doesn't make for zany hijinks, it's business as usual.

As for Josy, she and Maya are going to spend time together, I don't see any way around that (well, see below). Maya's dad showing up has a been a risk this whole time, so I'm not sure why a more structured approach to deceiving him would be the deal breaker. As long as Maya and Josy meet somewhere other than Maya's room, the only way her dad is going to find out is if he is actively tracking Maya... in which case the game is up anyway when they attend class together. That's more than enough contact to keep them on the same page.

The only way I could see the fake boyfriend routine working as a trope is if the trio are just friends (i.e. the situation where the ruse is least likely to work overall). In that case it might make sense if it sparked jealousy in Josy (and/or regrets about turning the MC down in Maya). But even in that case it still runs into the problem that Maya's dad just isn't a realistic day-to-day threat. Add in the fact that the crisis will feel trivial for those on the M&J path and I just don't see this happening.

DPC will sometimes force drama, but I think in this case there's far more drama to be had from facing the situation head on.

So perhaps this things with Maya's Dad could be part of something bigger, but I's much prefer if either a) her Dad in confronted when they get back, or b) he's not there when they get back because that tension of wondering when he might show up again would be very on par for DPC.
Maya's dad becoming part of a larger narrative doesn't exactly preclude those options, it just means the issue won't go away as soon as he's offscreen.

I'm not sure there's a realistic way to do that without revealing that he knows Maya has been seeing Josy again and is thus giving Maya a final chance with a host of new restrictions. That would pretty much ensure that the M&J drama would continue to dominate BaDIK for at least the rest of this season, possibly more. I can certainly see DPC doing that, but it would not be my first choice.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You can't update the patch if you have the cheat mode yes? So I'll have to redownload the whole thing?
Don't know for sure because I don't use the mod, but no you shouldn't need to download the full game.
  1. Uninstall the mod (ask on the mod thread if you don't know how to do that).
  2. Download the patch and update the game
  3. Install the current version of the mod
Otherwise yes you'd need to download the full game, the patch won't work while it's still there.

It would make more sense that Chad would deny having an affair, if it was a with a man. Chad being gay would be his biggest secret, the one he's most of afraid of revealing.
I don't agree that would make more sense & as previously discussed it contradicts the available evidence, so is implausible imo.

I don't feel the need to devise complicated explanations which lack substantive evidence to fill in the gaps in our knowledge at this point in the game. We'll find out what's actually going on eventually.

Last edited:

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
I need some help here. I did a fresh DIK playthrough but for some reason i cant seem to get camilla's scene at episode 5 but i have encountered every possible scene with her.
Ordered her Scene
Told Quinn about the bathroom incident
Helped her and Mona with the Challenge
Took the photo they needed.
But after the second scene the sex scene doesnt start.I got it on my previous playthrough but i cant seem to find what's missing.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the images on the laptop? I'm missing the last 2 and not sure what criteria is needed to unlock them
Thanks

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
have we ever figured out who she is?
View attachment 921635
I still think this was a cameo nod to AL's Leah, it's very similar to the dress she wore during your 'date' in AL, and she did say she always wanted to have green eyes (when debating how to mutilate Melissa). Different skin (more freckles) and completely different makeup used in this still, though. I think DPC is just having a little laugh, because MC has to stop sticking it everywhere he possibly can, before he sticks it in the fatally crazy.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Did DPC ever explain what MC did to Maya after blacking out at the Pink Rose? And when will MC and Derek get revenge on Quinn for taking their clothes in the 1st episode?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I still think this was a cameo nod to AL's Leah, it's very similar to the dress she wore during your 'date' in AL, and she did say she always wanted to have green eyes (when debating how to mutilate Melissa). Different skin (more freckles) and completely different makeup used in this still, though. I think DPC is just having a little laugh, because MC has to stop sticking it everywhere he possibly can, before he sticks it in the fatally crazy.
Is just a nod, yeah. I want to see someone like Melissa, she is my favorite from AL

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah come on guys, for realz please stop giving the dev ideas about AL ... like AT ALL. I really really love this game so far and do NOT want to see a bloodbath ending. Please and thank you. I mean seriously how do you ruin the absolute best game on the internet? It's gonna be a surprise. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Tkoyama
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes