Mar 9, 2019
Still missing three pictures from the mixed special render section. They're all laptop backgrounds. I'm missing the render after Jade Laptop, after Sage Laptop, and the last one. Anyone know how to get these? Thanks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sure you've dated a girl from your class. Did it end while you were still in the same classes? When it ended did you avoid her or hang out in a different capacity? People get divorced and still have an amicable relationship - they just know they aren't meant to be together. Same has happened here. After a bit of drama (mostly due to the mc's reaction) they decided what path to take, the mc handled it maturely and they are all still friends. It's great, unless that's not the way you'd like things to be handled in which case it'd feel weird.
I don't understand your considerations ...

I didn't write that I don't want to have anything to do with Maya and Josy.

do not you agree that those who did not want to have anything to do with Maya and Josy has probably chosen only friendship, denying with Derek that they have any interests in either of them, not accompanying Josy to her father's visit?
for me they are not happy

the fact that the girls reject the proposal of MC, to date, what value does it have in the plot? was it a necessary option?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Still missing three pictures from the mixed special render section. They're all laptop backgrounds. I'm missing the render after Jade Laptop, after Sage Laptop, and the last one. Anyone know how to get these? Thanks.
So Jill, Sally and the 5 LIs right ? 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

You must use a playthrough in which you're on Jill's path and have spanked Sally in ep3. The last one is unlocked when all the others are.

Reactions: Meushi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't understand your considerations ...

I didn't write that I don't want to have anything to do with Maya and Josy.

do not you agree that those who did not want to have anything to do with Maya and Josy has probably chosen only friendship, denying with Derek that they have any interests in either of them, not accompanying Josy to her father's visit?
for me they are not happy

the fact that the girls reject the proposal of MC, to date, what value does it have in the plot? was it a necessary option?
My point was meant to illustrate that the girls are still in the MC's life (because they are still at his college and still in his classes) even if he is no longer romantically involved with them. If he's romantically involved, his involvement with them is more sexual, but he's still friends with them either way and the plot proceeds. You can't just say, "They don't want to fuck me so I don't give a shit about their problems!". That's not this story, that's a different story.

If you're going to get involved in this story this is just something you have to accept: Maya, Josey, Jill, Bella & Sage are all central to the main characters exploits. Some episodes focus more on each of the LIs, but even if you do everything in your capacity to not be involved, the story involves them. Like I said, you're influencing the story, not controlling it completely.

Here's a quote from DPC:

Visual Novel kind of implies linearity. Just like a book is linear, the nature of a visual novel is, too. Before I started developing games it was so hard to imagine the kind of work that goes into making a branching story, but luckily I realized early on that early game branching is something that can kill a project. Maintaining branches not close to the main story is not a good idea early on (unless you really have mapped out the game in advance). As for Megan, she was central to the moral of the story and the plotline. The whole idea of Jonas turning into something he was broken by could only happen if Megan was there. And it added a lot to the drama. I don't like my games to be easy-going. That's just who I am and it's of course ok if you like different.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My point was meant to illustrate that the girls are still in the MC's life (because they are still at his college and still in his classes) even if he is no longer romantically involved with them. If he's romantically involved, his involvement with them is more sexual, but he's still friends with them either way and the plot proceeds. You can't just say, "they don't want to fuck me so I don't give a shit about their problems!". That's not this story, that's someone else's story.

If you're going to get involved in this story this is just something you have to accept: Maya, Josey, Jill, Bella & Sage are all central to the main characters exploits. Some episodes focus more on each of the LIs, but even if you do everything in your capacity to not be involved, the story involves them. Like I said, you're influencing the story, not controlling it completely.
but that's not why I find the wrong scene ....
I have no problem with that.

I repeat:

completely useless refusal option, it only serves to ensure that Josy can pass all the responsibility on Maya (because DPC loves Maya)

any individual routes currently non-existent

no effect on the main storyline

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for now it is not so

certainly the college is small and happens to meet, but the other 3 LI from the point of view of the main plot already in the fifth chapter are practically disappeared if you want

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
but that's not why I find the wrong scene ....
I have no problem with that.

I repeat:

completely useless refusal option, it only serves to ensure that Josy can pass all the responsibility on Maya (because DPC loves Maya)

any individual routes currently non-existent

no effect on the main storyline
I agree that is has seemingly no significant affect on the main story line. Not much actually does. That's how the game works. There are a few main significant plots that will drive whether we want them or not:
  • MC's mom
  • DIKs financial situation
  • Maya's financial woes
  • Bella's secret
  • Quinn's drug situation
(I've probably missed some now)

And the rest of the game is made up of character interactions somewhat based on your decisions.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
This is my first playthrough, and I must say I'm amazed, this visual novel is by far one of the best I ever played. I kinda pick dating all girls on this first playthrough and it does made it hard to choose really, because I really like them all, Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage and Bella. They have everything I always liked in a girl. But if this was real life then I would be friends with Maya and Josy even though Josy looks like an ex of me, and go in first place for Jill or Sage, depend how they would loved me in real.

I didn't feel the darkness or sad moments like warned, maybe because I been in real through so many more darker shit then this. I was also bullied and things never went like I planned and my dad also been manipulating me when I was young, but it only made me stronger eventualy, though if that shit never had happened I wouldn't be poor like now, I would had the job I wanted.

Anyway DRPink, keep up the good work, be proud of your work, your story writing is amazing and realistic. Doesn't feel fantasized and unrealistic. I'm looking forward to more episodes and hopefully chapters and that it evolve beyond college with different paths were he choose either trio Maya/Josy/MC or Jill/Bella/MC or Sage/MC or maybe even a new girl that appear like is first girl or complete new girl.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that is has seemingly no significant affect on the main story line. Not much actually does. That's how the game works. There are a few main significant plots that will drive whether we want them or not:
  • MC's mom
  • DIKs financial situation
  • Maya's financial woes
  • Bella's secret
  • Quinn's drug situation
(I've probably missed some now)

And the rest of the game is made up of character interactions somewhat based on your decisions.
I don't think we'll necessarily be involved in Bella's problems. if we don't hang out with her, she shouldn't have had her psychotic fits either.

the mystery about MC's mother is all on this forum, I don't think there's anything real in the game. in theory it is closed, the letter has arrived and if the diary is not that of the neverending story I would say that we are calm

the DIK issue is a pastime, it doesn't change the plot, it's like the lessons to follow

Quinn's dealing problem is so large and involves so many characters that it will surely involve us.

Maya is Maya

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My point was meant to illustrate that the girls are still in the MC's life (because they are still at his college and still in his classes) even if he is no longer romantically involved with them. If he's romantically involved, his involvement with them is more sexual, but he's still friends with them either way and the plot proceeds. You can't just say, "They don't want to fuck me so I don't give a shit about their problems!". That's not this story, that's a different story.

Here's a quote from DPC:
Whilst some people might want that and they're obviously not going to get that, it's the rejection by Maya and Josy that is the main issue. The MC essentially says, "I want to be in a sexual/romantic relationship with both of you", and they shoot him down flat. It can be hard for people to wrap their heads around why he's still so friendly with them like he didn't just get dumped by 2 girls at the same time. Even if he doesn't dislike them for it, it should still be hard/awkward for someone to be around someone that just rejected them, but that isn't reflected at all in the game and the MC is seemingly acting like that didn't happen. In this sense, it's not maturity that he's showing, it's almost like he shows a sociopathic level of not caring, which is weird.

DPC didn't have to create a branching path where the MC's no longer involved in anything they do if he's rejected by them, and that's not the point being made. It's simply that the rejection path creates this odd situation, because of the forced interactions, where they're all acting like this didn't happen. If it had been the MC automatically choosing friendship on the DIK path then it would work better because he rejects them, which is something you'd imagine a DIK MC to do, but it also makes the continued friendship more understandable since he doesn't feel jilted anymore as he made the choice to be their friend.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm not sure who we have many we have left that's a $30 patron and regularly visits here. A few people that posted previews last update cycle have since been banned by DPC, so who knows if we'll ever see it. :cry:
And how does DPC know who is leaking things? I hope they are not so naive to have the same name here as on Patreon or discord xD

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Hopefully a leaker learns from their brethren's mistakes by having a different name on discord than F95 :(.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Whilst some people might want that and they're obviously not going to get that, it's the rejection by Maya and Josy that is the main issue. The MC essentially says, "I want to be in a sexual/romantic relationship with both of you", and they shoot him down flat. It can be hard for people to wrap their heads around why he's still so friendly with them like he didn't just get dumped by 2 girls at the same time. Even if he doesn't dislike them for it, it should still be hard/awkward for someone to be around someone that just rejected them, but that isn't reflected at all in the game and the MC is seemingly acting like that didn't happen. In this sense, it's not maturity that he's showing, it's almost like he shows a sociopathic level of not caring, which is weird.

DPC didn't have to create a branching path where the MC's no longer involved in anything they do if he's rejected by them, and that's not the point being made. It's simply that the rejection path creates this odd situation, because of the forced interactions, where they're all acting like this didn't happen. If it had been the MC automatically choosing friendship on the DIK path then it would work better because he rejects them, which is something you'd imagine a DIK MC to do, but it also makes the continued friendship more understandable since he doesn't feel jilted anymore as he made the choice to be their friend.
I guess it depends how you played the game. If you focused only on Maya and Josy to the exclusion of all other characters, and then they rejected you, that'd suck balls and if I was the mc I'd probably be swinging from the rafters... (just kidding, if anyone reads this and is thinking of committing suicide, please call your local suicide hotline or some shit - and maybe don't be playing DPC games, I don't think they help in that department). But seriously, if you only focused on Maya and Josy, and they still rejected you, what the fuck, like you must suck because how could you not be a CHICK by that point.

But alternatively, if you played the ultimate DIK game, like this scenario I posted earlier (which I am shameless plugging cause it took me an hour to write or something like):

Here's a little recap of MC's life over the couple of weeks of starting college through to the end of Hell Week. I've gone all geekazoid over this, color coding the Maya interactions (green), the Josy interactions (red) and sex-with-everyone-else (purple) to visually show the weighting of what MC's been up to. I've included most M&J interactions while just including all the other sexual interactions. Its a bit of a read but it's enlightening:

• He's working at a store and has a crush on Josy
  • He finally gets the courage to talk to her and things take off
  • Goes on a date with Josy, he kisses her, she reciprocates and she feels guilty and tells him she's in another relationship
  • When he leaves she indicates she still likes him, he still likes her too
  • First day at college he meets Maya, she's friendly and offers him a hand after he falls
  • She finds out he's missed orientation and she offers to show him around
  • She opens up a bit and says she wants to join the HOTs to get free tuition and he jokes about it with her
  • He meets Maya in class again and after class he asks if she wants to come along with him to the Tri-Betas, she tells him she has a boyfriend
  • Later that evening he goes to call Josy but she calls first, it's clear they both have crushes on each other but when they start talking about relationships she realizes she's being silly but before she hangs up the MC organizes to meet her on the weekend. She's not sure what she's doing but is looking forward to seeing him.
  • Next day in class Maya tries to get mc to join up to gender studies and the two of them go out to lunch. When the conversation comes round to her parents the mc see that it gets her a little serious. Then they talk about honesty and stuff and MC covers the tab.
  • Then all the dorm room drama unfolds. During this time he gets a double handjob from Quinn and Camila and a blow job from Camila
  • Later he meets up with Derek and Maya and Maya is convinced by Derek to let mc stay with her for the night.
  • They chat a bit and then MC finds out she's got some issues with people giving up on her.
  • Then they get changed for bed, she's a bit bashful and then the mc strips right in front of her, shocking her.
  • He wakes up with a boner, she teases him and then she expects he won't be returning to the room for another night as per the original deal (one night).
  • Later that day Maya finds out MC hasn't left yet, she's surprised when he suggests staying longer but she agrees. When he suggests he stay permanently, she declines the idea but she gives her number to him (in case he gets locked out).
  • That night she invites him to watch a movie with her and she is literally all over him - this is definitely her leading him on (intentionally or not). He reciprocates a bit, nothing too aggressive, and she tells him the boyfriend deal was just to stop guys from being attracted to her and says it's probably best if the MC isn't attracted to her too. He says he is. Then they chat about the movie and go to (separate) beds.
  • They meet up next in gender class and nothing happens.
  • She tells him she'll be back late so don't wait up
  • MC gets a blow job from Riona and has anal sex with Camila
  • MC waits up for Maya, even tries to call her, then eventually goes to sleep
  • Then we get the grinding scene which confuses mc, he thinks it's means something but we now know it’s a HOTs prank
  • Then we have the CUMpetition where mc fucks Quinn, she thinks she's shocking him but he teases her and she likes it, then Derek loses...
  • During the evening mc flirts with Mel and Sarah and lets them know he fucked Quinn
  • Later Maya comes to the MC sheepishly, feeling bad for the grinding, mc offers to help her out, he likes her and he wants to talk about whether what took place earlier meant anything to her
  • Later back at the dorm the MC talks to Maya about the grinding, she's hesitant to talk about it and feels bad about what she did and angry that she was the only one that was asked to do it that way.
  • The MC vaguely warns her about Quinn’s prostitution ring (i.e. he tells her fuck all, he should have told her outright but that's another discussion)
  • She asks that the mc forgive her, and the mc agrees that she was being used so he doesn't think it was her fault (plus seriously who would be complaining about a cute roommate grinding you during sorority pledging...)
  • When pressed she tells the mc she still has some things she doesn't want to tell him about (we know now it was about being a lesbian etc. and it was kinda silly that she couldn't tell him)
  • Then she blows up about her family being disappointed in her
  • After some consoling she initiates a makeout session. She feels conflicted afterwards but definitely drawn to the mc. She tells the mc that she shouldn't be using him like this, he says he wants it. They go to separate beds.
  • He meets Maya in class again and he and Derek laugh about raiding the the preps mansion and toothbrushes
  • That night he chats with Maya before going off to the DIKs party
  • He does some pledge stuff which involves a shot off Sarah’s cooch and then kisses her and then gets a foot job from Sarah, Mel and Riona, then he fucks the shit out of Sarah
  • The next morning he tells Maya he's headed home for a date, then teases her about her being jealous. She obviously feels something as she tries to convince him and herself she isn't jealous.
  • He then goes on his date with Josy, they have a nice night and then she gets upset about long distant relationships and all that. She tells him he's not just with her because she's lonely, she obviously likes him. He goes to leave, she says stay, they sleep in the same bed and he makes a move on her resulting in a blowjob and sex and then he does a runner.
  • When he returns, Maya hugs him, and immediately asks about his date and then asks about the girl, saying she feels a bit awkward. Maya and MC only kissed once before this, but she obviously has feelings for him. Then they talk about how love hurts and shit like that. MC feels they are slowly opening up to each other
  • MC then gets some Chad-cheating evidence for Sage and makes out with her and plans to teach her guitar.
  • MC then flirts with Jill and Bella doing Yoga
  • MC then goes out on a "date" with Bella and ends up making out with her at her home.
  • MC chats some more with Maya in class
  • MC goes to Sage and starts teaching her guitar, starts flirting, they make out and then she gives him a boob job
  • Later MC flirts with Jade after class
  • Next time Maya sees the MC he has been hit by Chad, she's concerned for him. Maya also confides that she has to do a lot of sexual things to get into the HOTs
  • MC offers to help her
  • Maya confides that she's a lesbian and also says it's strange that she has feeling for mc
  • Later Maya and mc kiss on the picnic rug
  • Later MC flirts with Jade at the lunch table
  • In class Maya discusses Derek's attempts towards women
  • Later mc gets a hand job and blow job from Sage
  • Then MC goes to a strip joint where he feels up strippers including fingering Rose and Lily and gets a blow job from Envy and ass fucks her.
  • Next day he talks to Josy who says she's coming to college and wants to stay with him, he tells her he's staying in a dorm with a girl, he also says that while he cares for Josy, it bugs him that she has a boyfriend. She intends to tell him everything once she sees him
  • MC then meets up with Jill in the library and they flirt a bit and she kisses him after the DnG game
  • MC then fucks Mona and Camila in toilet stall
  • MC then flirts more with Jade and gets a foot job and a hand job during class
  • MC then breaks into prep mansion, romances Jill and asks her on a date
  • MC then goes straight to the library and makes out with Bella
  • MC then visits Quinn and has all kinds of sex with Quinn and Riona
  • Then Josey rocks up and MC bales to Sage's like a little bitch and the Internet goes insane because these girls are just monsters - how dare they do this to the MC!!!
  • Then at the HOTs’ mc has all kinds of shower sex with Mel with Sarah enjoying the show
  • Then MC grinds Quinn and has her wank him off into her cunt.
  • Then he makes out with Sage in the pool and gets a hand job followed by a boob job.
  • Then he hangs out naked in the sauna with Sara, Mel, Ashley and Lily where Lily grinds naked on him and he eats Ashley out
  • Then he spies on Heather masturbating
  • Then he starts sexting to Cathy, Nicole and a bunch of other girls
  • Then he hangs out with Sage at the movie night holding hands(!) fingering her and then total mind blowing sex
  • Then Maya comes to talk to MC in genre studies and he gets all weird.
  • Then he goes on a date with Jill and makes out with her at the end
  • Then he fucks Quinn on the roof.
  • Then he confronts Maya and Josey and they say they just want to be friends with him (probably because they are fucking scared of all the venereal diseases he’s carrying). The Internet again goes berserk and wants these girls (particularly Maya, you know because of dishonesty), to be lynched!
  • Then he goes off and Fucks Jade and records it
  • The he meets up with Riona at the prep's mansion and fucks her left, right and center
  • Then he joins Mel, Sarah and Heather in the sauna, gets a blow job from Sarah and Mel and cums on Heather's tits (haha! Sorry...)
  • Then he meets up with Maya and Josey, drinks some champagne and chats. Then when Josy asks for some help, he says, “sorry I’m busy” (spiteful cunt!)
  • Then he makes out with Camila, gets a blow job and then ass fucks her
  • Then he flirts with Jade at the party, grabbing her ass
  • Then he makes out with Lily, gets a blow job and wanks himself off into her cunt
  • Then he fucks Sage
  • Later that night he gets a blow job from Cathy
  • Back at Bella's hose he makes out with Jill
Now after reading all that, is anyone still of the opinion that if they were the mc, they would get all angry at Maya and Josy because they didn't want to continue a romantic relationship with him and preferred to be just friends? The motherfucker has bitches lined up from one side of campus to the other, is he really gonna be bummed out because 2, out of 15 babes he was banging didn't want to continue getting jiggy with him?
Then you wouldn't be so choked up when these two girly girls weren't all that in to you when you had all this other tail lined up.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes