cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
The fact that Maya was envious of Josy is a red flag to me. Their relationship imo seems like if they weren't shunned and their parents were like "OK your dating another girl, it's fine." That they would eventually burn out.

I don't know if I buy them being together. Just like I don't buy the MC would still be friends with them in a path where you choose for something more and they shoot you down.

I still very much feel like in a path where your not in a relationship with the both of them, that they will break up and the MC can go for one of them. Because I still feel like Josy is a DIK path option. I refuse to believe that only one of the Main ladies is a legitimate DIK path option.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
they are arguments made with the walkthrough in hand

but between a girl who runs away crying and one who has to carry a suitcase, there is no dilemma about who you should reach
recover that RP with Josy what's the use instead? to touch her underwear on the picnic?

for now those two choices (the only sign of the individual routes) count as much as going right first or first left in a free roam
Well, the dilemma is that Josy desperately need some content, alone content, and the only way to get it is to pick her instead of maya.
Josy right now is the least developed main love interest. I get it that in the beginning She may seem to be the megan of the story, the forced love interest, and I assume in order to avoid this, DPC basically removed her for a while. Because of this she is the least developed character, to the point where we now desperately need some time with her.
There was this conversation about how Maya's character was suffering because of the arrival of Josy, but in reality , Josy is the one who is suffering. She literally has this one moment in ep 5, where she is seperated from Maya. That conversation was needed, the SEX was the very very nice bonus. but if we avoid this, and pick Maya. Josy does not have anything that is about her.

EP6: There is not a single scene with Josy when Maya is not presented , - ( except the DnGsex , and hell even there she dies . Well not in my playthrough, becasue I betray everyone and I became the Ice King , and I kill everyone :ROFLMAO: ) - whereas Maya has 2 alone scene. one in the gender class, and one in the library when you rub her pussy. whereas Josy is talking with Jill, and MC decide he won't bother them. That Josy x Jill thing is spicy, though:devilish::love:.
even the joint lunch, is more about Maya and her feelings. and let's not get started on the lame cleaning the room scene, no sex, no petting, not even an ass slap at Josy's ass, nothing. :ROFLMAO:.

So Josy desperately need an episode dedicated to her. May be Maya will be temporarily removed. May be her Dad show up, to tell her that Her's and Derek's mother died, and they need to come home for a while, this would give Maya and Derek some good drama, and leave MC and Josy alone for an episode.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, the dilemma is that Josy desperately need some content, alone content, and the only way to get it is to pick her instead of maya.
Josy right now is the least developed main love interest. I get it that in the beginning She may seem to be the megan of the story, the forced love interest, and I assume in order to avoid this, DPC basically removed her for a while. Because of this she is the least developed character, to the point where we now desperately need some time with her.
There was this conversation about how Maya's character was suffering because of the arrival of Josy, but in reality , Josy is the one who is suffering. She literally has this one moment in ep 5, where she is seperated from Maya. That conversation was needed, the SEX was the very very nice bonus. but if we avoid this, and pick Maya. Josy does not have anything that is about her.

EP6: There is not a single scene with Josy when Maya is not presented , - ( except the DnGsex , and hell even there she dies . Well not in my playthrough, becasue I betray everyone and I became the Ice King , and I kill everyone :ROFLMAO: ) - whereas Maya has 2 alone scene. one in the gender class, and one in the library when you rub her pussy. whereas Josy is talking with Jill, and MC decide he won't bother them. That Josy x Jill thing is spicy, though:devilish::love:.
even the joint lunch, is more about Maya and her feelings. and let's not get started on the lame cleaning the room scene, no sex, no petting, not even an ass slap at Josy's ass, nothing. :ROFLMAO:.

So Josy desperately need an episode dedicated to her. May be Maya will be temporarily removed. May be her Dad show up, to tell her that Her's and Derek's mother died, and they need to come home for a while, this would give Maya and Derek some good drama, and leave MC and Josy alone for an episode.
Josy NEEDS this, no doubt, I have always been a fan / lover of hers but she needs more presence alone with the MC, and I think that pool scene can be key. Almost always when someone floats like this, it is because they need to think about many things and the MC will be there to help them. Go preparing the tissues if you are sensitive xD

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't know if anyone noticed in the final part of chapter 6 when Maya's father is in the room and looks at Josy's bed and it is very clean, it will be that they had already agreed that she would stay with the hots and the father simply arrives when they are already taking their suitcases to the hots home

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I agree with you

Josy, who was one of the characters I liked the most temperamentally, for me has completely disappeared from the beginning of the fourth chapter when she stands up to Quinn as soon as she wakes up. then she becomes Maya's lady-in-waiting.

she would need space, what did she get instead?

if Mc is in relationship with the girls, she has a nice sex scene (one of the best) but it is selfish towards Maya, of which both are completely disinterested, a friend and her girlfriend...
if MC is just a friend, rejected or not, one of the most controversial dialogues in the game, where MC tells her how he is trying to be happy despite the situation and she puts the blame on Maya and possibly on Mc himself for not insisting enough. very selfish

it was enough that after the sex or the chat they both went to Maya and there was a clarification with her too
I don't think Josy's character gained much

if we compare this choice, from a narrative point of view, to that between Sage and Jill, Maya would have every right not to want to have anything to do with Mc and maybe even Josy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm one of the people who actually like this choice. If a choice is "Kiss Jill/Don't kiss Jill" or "Finger Bella/Don't finger Bella", I don't even need to think. Choosing between two girls makes me think at least a little bit
I agree with the concept, but the execution is frustrating because the choices are very unequal both in-game and out. In-game, Sage clearly is the right call. She's sick and asked for help, plus the MC already agreed to it. Jill's birthday treat is very sweet, but there's no reason it couldn't be delayed a little while.

Yet out-of-game, we know that Sage's scene is just a nice chance to hang out with her; she'll recover just fine either way. Whereas Jill has an extremely important piece of information to give he MC that is far more likely to affect their long-term relationship... and the MC has no way to know any of that.

It's a very frustrating situation because the dilemma comes entirely through the artifacts of gameplay, which makes it feel artificial. I much preferred the choice between having lunch with Maya/Josy or Sage.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
DPC out here really trying to give people a heart attack. :oops: And not because of those divine asscheeks, but because of the implication of the preview. :eek:

But never fear, because this preview is most certainly from the (no pun intended) bottom up as this would appear to be in the HOT's pool. Why do I think this? The recessed ceiling.

We don't have many shots of the ceiling in the pool, but there is this brief shot of it in it Ep 3:
View attachment 934022

So it would appear that Josy is staring up at that ceiling whilst floating in the HOT pool. Now, this would seem to imply that at least Josy is still with the HOTs after the events of Ep 6 which is somewhat surprising as you'd think she would leave in solidarity with Maya. So this may be possible fallout from the visit of Maya's Dad; either Josy is having to stay with the HOTs in order to avoid being caught in the dorm with Maya should her Dad make another surprise visit, or Maya's Dad has taken her away and Josy has chosen to stay with the HOTs rather than stay in the dorm she was sharing with Maya because it reminds her she's gone.

Either way, this preview feels quite melancholy, like it's one of those moments where the person in the pool is feeling sad an depressed and is floating aimlessly in the pool to try and forget their troubles.
The lighting seems all wrong for the HOT swimming pool. It's certainly possible, but I think it's more likely to be a new location with a pool.

Either way, Josy looks gorgeous as always, but the pose does feel rather sad. It's pretty clear this preview is intended more to worry us than to titillate.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry guys, I've run out of reactions for today, don't take it into account
Same, haha! :LOL:
and let's not get started on the lame cleaning the room scene, no sex, no petting, not even an ass slap at Josy's ass, nothing
Yeah, first play through Bella came to assist, we all know how that turned out! So on the next playthrough when M&J came to help, boy was that uneventful!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The fact that Maya was envious of Josy is a red flag to me. Their relationship imo seems like if they weren't shunned and their parents were like "OK your dating another girl, it's fine." That they would eventually burn out.

I don't know if I buy them being together. Just like I don't buy the MC would still be friends with them in a path where you choose for something more and they shoot you down.
Maya wasn't envious of Josy, she was just upset. I've likened this before to someone losing a parent/loved one; they're dealing with their grief at the loss of that relationship as best they can, but when they see someone else, be they a friend, partner, stranger, enjoying a nice moment with a similar person to that which the grieving person has lost, well then they're going to feel sad about that and need a moment alone to deal with their feelings. This, to me, is what happened with Maya; she's somewhat "lost" her Dad because if he did love her before, he doesn't now because of her relationship and she feels like she'll never have a moment with him again like what Josy just had with her Dad, so it gets her upset over that loss of her Dad's love.

I still very much feel like in a path where your not in a relationship with the both of them, that they will break up and the MC can go for one of them. Because I still feel like Josy is a DIK path option. I refuse to believe that only one of the Main ladies is a legitimate DIK path option.
Sage might work on the Neutral/CHICK path too because so far nothing has really been blocked by being on that path.

I don't know if anyone noticed in the final part of chapter 6 when Maya's father is in the room and looks at Josy's bed and it is very clean, it will be that they had already agreed that she would stay with the hots and father simply arrives when they are already taking their suitcases to the hots home
It's possible, but if we think about the timeframes, I'd say that he's in their room before they get back.

We see Mona leaving as he arrives which means she's had time to leave the HOT party (probably after being told by Quinn that she's out), go back to her dorm, and pack her belongings. The MC, meanwhile, still has to get back to the college after he gets the call from M&J, so in the time it takes him to get back, that's probably the time it takes for Mona to pack up all her stuff.

So the question then becomes, how long will it take for Maya, Josy, and the MC to get back to the dorm? Will it be take enough time that the Dad leaves before they get there because he's waited long enough, or will they get back shortly after he's entered the room?

The lighting seems all wrong for the HOT swimming pool. It's certainly possible, but I think it's more likely to be a new location with a pool.

Either way, Josy looks gorgeous as always, but the pose does feel rather sad. It's pretty clear this preview is intended more to worry us than to titillate.
We're looking at her from under the water. How can you tell from that angle that the lighting is wrong? This camera angle is technically in Josy's shadow and looking up through water, so judging this to not be the HOT's pool based on lighting seems like an odd flex when you consider the angle of the shot.

I didn't know they had a limit
30 per day, 50 if you're a donour.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

I'm still not sure that she is floating in water. She might falling backward, or forward. look at from this angle, is seen, her left arm is reach forward, and her right is back
952919_preview2.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes