DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
you have caught an important point in the matter.

an important problem, especially evident in the sixth chapter, is that despite being a real route, there are no contents for friendship with Maya and Josy, they are exactly the same as the route of the trouple with exclusions (of course all the sexual scenes, but also others in a fairly arbitrary way). I really believe that the only "dedicated" addition is the greeting message instead of the phone call ...

and this is quite absurd.

if MC is related to them it is absolutely right for Josy to call him, a little less necessary is for MC to ask Maya again to be honest, if they are together she should take it for granted. but in case they were just friends at least the dialogues shouldn't have been different? for example Josy could have insisted that MC go to them that evening, more gratitude ..

in real life a friend who always calls you when he needs and is not present in the same way when you are in need (in the sixth chapter for example when Mc has to fix his room, but in general MC helps or can help Maya in the scavenger hunt, the opposite is not even contemplated, not even for the slap) is not a great friend. what do Maya and Josy do to be friends with MC? there was and there is a need for specific content for this route otherwise it really becomes a punitive path (even more so considering that not all the players who are on that route are so by their will)
It's worth noting that Camila and Mona, who have virtually no relationship with the MC, offer to help him with Hell Week.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's worth noting that Camila and Mona, who have virtually no relationship with the MC, offer to help him with Hell Week.
well, there is a rather intensive help session to gather his underwear in a bathroom stall........

Reactions: Ilhares

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
in my opinion continuing to pay her for college, keeping her still involved in HOTs activities (keeping her under control and if anything, gathering evidence of her "daring" behavior) is much safer than kicking her out and mistreating her.

by the way, as you say, right now Mona wouldn't even need to talk about the prostitution ring, so she could accuse him without even getting too dirty, and Burke would have no interest in bringing it out.
That would set a dangerous precedent, what if now every other of Quinn's girls decided she wants a free ride? Maya certainly would jump at the chance especially now that she feels (rightly) cheated out of a promised scholarship. A strong example has to be set to keep things running, no exceptions.

Mona risks her own reputation by accusing Burke of anything as well, Quinn hinted "it'd be a shame if ppl heard about a student propositioning the dean in exchange for a scholarship ride". It's very unfortunate but no one forced her to sign up for this, and backing out has its consequences as expected.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That would set a dangerous precedent, what if now every other of Quinn's girls decided she wants a free ride? Maya certainly would jump at the chance especially now that she feels (rightly) cheated out of a promised scholarship. A strong example has to be set to keep things running, no exceptions.

Mona risks her own reputation by accusing Burke of anything as well, Quinn hinted "it'd be a shame if ppl heard about a student propositioning the dean in exchange for a scholarship ride". It's very unfortunate but no one forced her to sign up for this, and backing out has its consequences as expected.
Quinn's organization does not have these dimensions to create a precedent problem.

then the precedent in fact would not exist, it would not be public, she and Burke would be aware of it.

Quinn / Burke would apparently forgive Mona and put her back at the glory hole (like Camilla) or wherever she thinks fit.

otkerwise Mona risks very little, she has to report Burke, she has no need to talk about the prostitution ring, and not even Burke at that point would have an interest in pointing out that in addition to going with students, he also does it by paying them, that in his college a group of prostitutes operates freely.
Mona can present herself to the press, to the judge as a victim, without having to dirty her reputation.

but they would never get there at the trial, there would be a maxi compensation and it would end there.

I am aware that applying too much realism to a game is a waste of time ...

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
What I meant was she was integral in bringing the whole thing out to us the players. I mean I get there are a lot of reasons people dislike her. There are reasons to like or dislike most of the women in the story thus far. My main intention in my post wsa to bring that out, that there are reasons for things and that its ok for we the players to disagree on things. No one point of view is "right" by definition. Nor one "wrong." Opinions are personal, and everyone is entitled to feel the way they do about things. I mean I've met people who are very like most of the characters in the story so far in my lifetime (though so far as I know I've not know a drug dealer and pimp).

I'm actually on the fence with most of the women in the game after having played the story through three different ways. The only two that my opinion hasn't changed at all since day one are Bella and Quinn. Bella because I think her last name is "Manson" and Quinn well, I disliked her from the start, and nothing that's happened this far has made me see her in any different light. I simply have not seen anything redeeming about her. But again, this is my opinion, and I know that there are plenty of people that feel differently, and I respect their right to do so.
See that is also where I am at, on the the fence with most of the girls because from the start of the game up until episode 6 my perception of each one has changed, well.. maybe not Jill but Quinn is a good example it took me my 3rd and full DIK playthrough to realize that there is more to her than being a walking middle finger with tits and ass, the moment her and the MC shares when she lets her guard down means that theres someone better hidden deep down and I as the player/reader want to see where that goes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it doesn't matter if Maya or Josy help him or not, it is significant for me that this is not even taken into consideration (we exclude Josy because she comes later, but she could too).
Hells Week is an MC problem, Scavenger hunt too

Reactions: Awry90 and scalvi

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i don't think mona was expelled for backing off the deal

the epilogue only shows us that her "free tuitionship" deal was off and now, not having the money herself, she has to leave. just like maya could if the same thing happens to her

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
i don't think mona was expelled for backing off the deal

the epilogue only shows us that her "free tuitionship" deal was off and now, not having the money herself, she has to leave. just like maya could if the same thing happens to her
That doesn't make sense. How could she enter college to begin with, if she hadn't the tuition already covered? Maya has a loan signed and her problem is now her father is not releasing the funds, but she has a loan. So Mona should have something going too, because she didn't join the HOT's for the free tuition, she just takes up Quinn's offer by the pool. Now she isn't elligible anymore for Burke's grant, but that alone shouldn't make her run away from B&R because she can't afford tuition. I think she just escapes because she wouldn't be able to handle the constant pressure of not telling anyone, of having Quinn constantly reminding her about their deal and maybe forcing her to do some other duties in exchange for not spreading whoring rumours about her. It's 'easier' to just go away and start fresh somewhere else, if possible, and try to forget everything from B&R.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
That doesn't make sense. How could she enter college to begin with, if she hadn't the tuition already covered?
i have no idea. how could riona and quinn enter college? from theire conversations, they seem to be in the same situation

still, your scenario is mona choosing to leave, not her being expelled. that was my main point

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That doesn't make sense. How could she enter college to begin with, if she hadn't the tuition already covered? Maya has a loan signed and her problem is now her father is not releasing the funds, but she has a loan. So Mona should have something going too, because she didn't join the HOT's for the free tuition, she just takes up Quinn's offer by the pool. Now she isn't elligible anymore for Burke's grant, but that alone shouldn't make her run away from B&R because she can't afford tuition. I think she just escapes because she wouldn't be able to handle the constant pressure of not telling anyone, of having Quinn constantly reminding her about their deal and maybe forcing her to do some other duties in exchange for not spreading whoring rumours about her. It's 'easier' to just go away and start fresh somewhere else, if possible, and try to forget everything from B&R.
here, it makes more sense that way.

it makes more sense that Mona wants a change of scenery and not that the others want to kick her out

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Halo everyone. I need some suggest. i already follow walkthrough by official, but i still cant get scene lewd with jill episode 4 on the shower. They say i my must became chick, here i am became huge chick that i check on the phone, but still stuck here. When jill saya "um.. yeah. Its pretty weird, huh?" There is option that comes. Just automatically "you go ahead and shower first, i will go stretch meanwhile". I dont get it what my mistake here? please kindly someone tell me.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
i have no idea. how could riona and quinn enter college? from theire conversations, they seem to be in the same situation
They entered as 'rejected' by academic standards, but they indeed entered before whoring themselves out. So they had at least that first year covered, then set up the whole scheme (if it wasn't already running before they got to B&R) and won their 'free' ride. Riona says she's ready to walk off the deal and just stay at college as a normal student, and Quinn tells her she wouldn't because she's not smart enough to finish her studies without external help (I'm guessing Burke is raising their grades too). There are completely different issues

Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020
Halo everyone. I need some suggest. i already follow walkthrough by official, but i still cant get scene lewd with jill episode 4 on the shower. They say i my must became chick, here i am became huge chick that i check on the phone, but still stuck here. When jill saya "um.. yeah. Its pretty weird, huh?" There is option that comes. Just automatically "you go ahead and shower first, i will go stretch meanwhile". I dont get it what my mistake here? please kindly someone tell me.
Huge CHICK is the status. You have to be CHICK affinity, so make more CHICK major choices than DIK major choices.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The MC was hesitating over calling Josy when the phone rang. At the end of the date we see the MC saying 'Maybe I should -' when Josy interrupts him and invites him to bed. Every time we see the MC having second thoughts.

Show me dialogue from the game where the MC is leading Josy on. You just won't admit the truth, shown in game.
There's plenty of dialogue if you look for it, the question is one of intent. You assert - without any proof, I might add - that Josy is deliberately misleading the MC purely to keep him around her. If we assume the MC is likewise motivated purely by a selfish desire to use Josy for his own benefit, there are several occasions where he clearly signals his "interest" in Josy.

For example, immediately after the first date ends and he says it might be better if he didn't see her again, he gives her his sweatshirt. Note that this is before her "not farewell" line, so the MC is the one who begins the trend of implicitly showing interest in despite saying they should break ties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there's the call on the first night of college. Josy says it was a mistake to call, and the MC immediately asks to come visit her. You assert that Josy interrupts the MC when he has second thoughts. Here the MC does that same thing to her.

There's also the the MC's response when Tina tells him Josy quit her job. Josy isn't here to interrupt and there are no second thoughts. He's still determined to keep her, all on his own initiative.

Finally, we have the dialog in their second date just before she offers to let the MC spend the night. Josy explains that she is feeling guilty. The MC, without any interrupted second thoughts, suggests that she she wants more to happen with the MC. Would Josy have made her offer if the MC didn't lead her into it?

To be clear, I don't think the MC was manipulating Josy any more than Josy was manipulating him. I think both of them wanted contradictory things: to respect Josy's existing relationship, and to act on their mutual feelings for each other. Unsurprisingly, that results in a lot of mixed signals and intimate heart-to-heart moments between the two.

If you insist on viewing Josy as the villain in this, I can't stop you. But I'm not aware of any evidence from the game that explicitly supports your view and refutes mine. So I suspect we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes