JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I just started a combination "manwhore" & "Sage Only" playthrough.

The "Huge DIK" version of the MC is kind of repulsive to me, so in most playthroughs I've been Neutral at worst, but in my previous "Sage Only" runs, it left a lot of plot holes: Why is MC acting like a sarcastic dick with Sage but super nice to everyone else.

For this run, my MC will be super obnoxious most of the time, sleep with anything that moves, beat the shit out of Troy, push away Josy, Maya, and Bella with his sleazy behavior, and tell Jill he's not a nice guy, leaving him with Sage by default.

There will be limits to his dickishness, though: he won't push his dad for more money or try to kiss Sage in the rain. By that point in their relationship, the two have bonded enough that even he would recognize what a shitty move that would be. (The options to hit on Sage in the rain, as she's having a breakdown, are too horrifying for me, even when my MC is a total asshole.)

Can't wait!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Since I played every good story driven game here, does anybody knows if there are books/novel like DrPinkCake games(Acting lessons, Being a Dik)? Good story, funny/interesting/relatable main character, interesting/charming Love Interest?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope someone leaks the mystery preview. The '???' really has me curious.
A description of it from Reddit:

"It's a woman, looks a bit like Jill. Has glasses on. Black bob style hair cut, looks like a mole or blackhead spot of her right cheek, left as you look at her.
Possibly a younger Jill, Jill's sister, Jill's Mum. Looks like Jill anyway.
That's it."

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
A description of it from Reddit:

"It's a woman, looks a bit like Jill. Has glasses on. Black bob style hair cut, looks like a mole or blackhead spot of her right cheek, left as you look at her.
Possibly a younger Jill, Jill's sister, Jill's Mum. Looks like Jill anyway.
That's it."
How'd the reddit thing play out?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How'd the reddit thing play out?
Still haven't responded. Not really sure what I want to say/do about it.

I have bought triple A games much cheaper than this pic
My personal view is that preview pics should never be behind a paywall because a) people will have access to them anyway when the game is released so you're just delaying the inevitable, and b) it builds hype if more than just a few people who can afford it can see what's coming in the next update.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My personal view is that preview pics should never be behind a paywall because a) people will have access to them anyway when the game is released so you're just delaying the inevitable, and b) it builds hype if more than just a few people who can afford it can see what's coming in the next update.
Just imagine it's a Jill or Isabella sex scene

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes