shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dec 22, 2017
No one will probably give a shit, but I'm full on romancing Jill exclusively now on my main playthrough and I didn't go on a date with her last episode. Sage asked if I could come by and I did, she's a friend of mine and even though we haven't done anything sexually, I remembered a conversation I had with Maya in episode 1.

She said do I keep my promises, and I said I try to. Whether there was anything to gain or not, being there for Sage meant something. I really wanted to hang with Jill, and tending to a sick Sage isn't fun at all, but I said I'd do it.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
No one will probably give a shit, but I'm full on romancing Jill exclusively now on my main playthrough and I didn't go on a date with her last episode. Sage asked if I could come by and I did, she's a friend of mine and even though we haven't done anything sexually, I remembered a conversation I had with Maya in episode 1.

She said do I keep my promises, and I said I try to. Whether there was anything to gain or not, being there for Sage meant something. I really wanted to hang with Jill, and tending to a sick Sage isn't fun at all, but I said I'd do it.
You could have just said no when asks you.

unknow20

Sep 26, 2020
The game does not run, I download it normally and when I execute the .exe it does not execute it, please tell me what I can do in these cases, or what do you do to run the game

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dark black hair doesn't sound like Maya's mom.

We've never seen Jill wear glasses, so I doubt it's her in a flashback. (Yes, contacts are possible but we've spent two nights with her at this point without seeing any sign of them. And laser surgey or the like seems like a pointless detail to add.)

Could be Jill's sister/mom, or Josy's mom/step-mom. Can't think of any other likely candidates unless it's just a new character.

The face reminds me of Quinn more than anyone else, but I assume that's coincidence; a flashback to Quinn's mother before she became a druggie would be a positively Dickensian digression.

looks very young, although in these games the MILFs age very well ..

she has a very sweet face (although to judge this one needs to know the context) and a very clean, chaste appearance.

so I would focus on Maya or Josy's mother (the fact that we are told that she lives nearby will mean something), or a new character like the teacher who has to replace Cathe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
looks very young, although in these games the MILFs age very well ..

she has a very sweet face (although to judge this one needs to know the context) and a very clean, chaste appearance.

so I would focus on Maya or Josy's mother (the fact that we are told that she lives nearby will mean something), or a new character like the teacher who has to replace Cathe
A new teacher could be a possibility, but why introduce a new character at this point?

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A new teacher could be a possibility, but why introduce a new character at this point?

every now and then some new character is introduced to us

it could also be a character from some anecdote in MC's mother's diaries, to me she looks young and with a vintage look

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
I download the patch and started to play but the game gets stuck in the tasks section after i choose the 3 players for the first task. Have you experienced the same or what do i do wrong? can move forward. Frustrating... Any help would be appreciated.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I download the patch and started to play but the game gets stuck in the tasks section after i choose the 3 players for the first task. Have you experienced the same or what do i do wrong? can move forward. Frustrating... Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Choose three players for a task? Do you need to open the Tasks window at all?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When I said yes I wasn't aware Jill would ask me out.
In hindsight, if you’re not romancing Sage, you don’t actually need to call her, so even though it’s on your task list you can ignore it and end the free roam. That way you’ll get to go on the Jill date without feeling guilty. However, if you are in a relationship with Sage you can’t finish the free roam until you ring Sage. :confused:

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Were you using the 0.5.2 version before? because you cannot use the patch for that, it will break stuff.
you will have to download the the full episode 6 download.
If that is not the case, I'm not sure, but still recommend grabbing the full episode 6 download just to be sure.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes