scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
A description of it from Reddit:

"It's a woman, looks a bit like Jill. Has glasses on. Black bob style hair cut, looks like a mole or blackhead spot of her right cheek, left as you look at her.
Possibly a younger Jill, Jill's sister, Jill's Mum. Looks like Jill anyway.
That's it."
That is what I wrote, I'm not on reddit.

Its my description from seeing the pic as Im a patreon.

Im not going to post the preview but done my best to describe it for you.

One more thing. The woman is the only thing in the picture and they look a lot slimmer than Jill, my guess it is a flashback of some sort.

Edit, someone posted pic above.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

One more thing. The woman is the only thing in the picture and they look a lot slimmer than Jill, my guess it is a flashback of some sort.
Well then someone posted what you said to Reddit - .

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Edit, someone posted pic above.
I wonder if that is a younger Jill, maybe from the time in her life when she learned to hate bullying?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder if that is a younger Jill, maybe from the time in her life when she learned to hate bullying?
Or the sister
Just to be wildly different for the sake of it, my 3 guesses are (in order of possibility):
  1. Jill's sister
  2. Maya's Mom
  3. Josy's Mom
In each of them, I think it would be a bit of flashback backstory to learn more about the character's past and their relationship with this person.

I am, however, fully prepared to be wrong on all 3 counts.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just to be wildly different for the sake of it, my 3 guesses are (in order of possibility):
  1. Jill's sister
  2. Maya's Mom
  3. Josy's Mom
In each of them, I think it would be a bit of flashback backstory to learn more the character and their relationship with this person.

I am, however, fully prepared to be wrong on all 3 counts.
Dark black hair doesn't sound like Maya's mom.

We've never seen Jill wear glasses, so I doubt it's her in a flashback. (Yes, contacts are possible but we've spent two nights with her at this point without seeing any sign of them. And laser surgey or the like seems like a pointless detail to add.)

Could be Jill's sister/mom, or Josy's mom/step-mom. Can't think of any other likely candidates unless it's just a new character.

The face reminds me of Quinn more than anyone else, but I assume that's coincidence; a flashback to Quinn's mother before she became a druggie would be a positively Dickensian digression.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
On a semi-related note, do we know what the connection is between Jill and Tybalt and the like, and Sage? At the party, I got the impression the eccentric redhead running around was Sage's dad so, and I recall some Rooster had Sage telling Tybalt to back off from Jill, or something like that. Not to mention Sage and Quinn always implying that Sage's dad has money.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dark black hair doesn't sound like Maya's mom.
Maya has black/brown eyebrows, her hair isn't naturally blonde.

The face reminds me of Quinn more than anyone else, but I assume that's coincidence; a flashback to Quinn's mother before she became a druggie would be a positively Dickensian digression.
Since we had a Quinn flashback at the start of Ep 6, it's probably not that.

If someone wasn't holding out on us, we might be able to get a better idea based on the full image.

On a semi-related note, do we know what the connection is between Jill and Tybalt and the like, and Sage? At the party, I got the impression the eccentric redhead running around was Sage's dad so, and I recall some Rooster had Sage telling Tybalt to back off from Jill, or something like that. Not to mention Sage and Quinn always implying that Sage's dad has money.
Well, Jill and Tybalt is easy; they live in the same mansion. As for Sage and Tybalt, the likeliest explanation is that there's a Greek council for the sorority and fraternity Presidents and Sage has to deal with Tybalt at the meetings so she knows what he's like.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneShotKiller

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well, Jill and Tybalt is easy; the live in the same mansion. As for Sage and Tybalt, the likeliest explanation is that there's a Greek council for the sorority and fraternity Presidents and Sage has to deal with Tybalt at the meetings so she knows what he's like.
Man, I knew I phrased that one poorly.
So what I was really trying to figure out was the connection between Sage and Jill, with Tybalt being the "extra" in that sentence. I mean, sure, you could argue Sage is just a cool girl, which would be true, she seems like good people. But I still got the feeling from the Rooster that Jill and Sage know one another to some degree, and Sage stood up for her rather than to Tybalt. I mean, creeps are all over the Internet, and while I don't use much social media anymore, I can't really see myself jumping on random people's threads telling people off unless there some serious creepiness going on.

I mean, yes, Tybalt's creepiness is way up there, and if you told me that's the reason for Sage's comment I would hardly argue with you, but I just got a gut feeling, you know?

Reactions: OneShotKiller

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya has black/brown eyebrows, her hair isn't naturally blonde.
Fair. Or her eyebrows are a different color than her hair, it can happen.

If someone wasn't holding out on us, we might be able to get a better idea based on the full image.
Calm down, we all know DPC has an itchy trigger finger. We should be grateful for what we have.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes