Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It may have some impact on whether Cammy will fuck the MC at the prep party.
It doesn't. The player unlocks her scene if he bought her service through the restaurant and asked her help for the sex outdoor task. Freely, if the player chose to have the threesome with Mona in ep3.

Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I download the patch and started to play but the game gets stuck in the tasks section after i choose the 3 players for the first task. Have you experienced the same or what do i do wrong? can move forward. Frustrating... Any help would be appreciated.
If you're talking about assigning people in the mansion repair tutorial, you need to work on all three tasks in the main room (and a single job for $). It's a really clunky setup, but the game will tell you what to do (and forbid anything else). Also remember you can scroll down the list to see the rest of the DIKs.

Reactions: phenon08

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
If you're talking about assigning people in the mansion repair tutorial, you need to work on all three tasks in the main room (and a single job for $). It's a really clunky setup, but the game will tell you what to do (and forbid anything else). Also remember you can scroll down the list to see the rest of the DIKs.
Oh, is this something you don't see with minigames turned off, or something? That would explain why I felt so utterly clueless at the question.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Vinnie is behind the devastation of the DIKs' home, leaving Nick's room in good condition would be a bad move to cover up his spy inside the fraternity.

so either it wasn't Vinnie, or Vinnie is a fool or Vinnie did it on purpose to put Nick in trouble

if Vinnie feels betrayed by the DIKs, he may have even more resentment towards the one who was his best friend, who didn't stand up for him enough at least.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If Vinnie is behind the devastation of the DIKs' home, leaving Nick's room in good condition would be a bad move to cover up his spy inside the fraternity.

so either it wasn't Vinnie, or Vinnie is a fool or Vinnie did it on purpose to put Nick in trouble

if Vinnie feels betrayed by the DIKs, he may have even more resentment towards the one who was his best friend, who didn't stand up for him enough at least.
You don't know whether he stood up for him or not. It actually makes more sense if Nick isn't a spy, because otherwise it would truly be a very dumb move to leave his room intact.

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
You don't know whether he stood up for him or not. It actually makes more sense if Nick isn't a spy, because otherwise it would truly be a very dumb move to leave his room intact.
someone is trying to frame nick that makes more sense

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you're right, we don't know anything, we don't even know the responsibilities of the DIKs in his removal. haven't they defended him enough?

but whatever why Vinnie might be mad at the DIKs, if Nick is still there, it means he didn't behave so differently from the others

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This seems like a joke to me, paying € 30 to see a damn image, € 30 is what some PC or console games cost. That tactic seems abusive to me
An image that will appear in the game and that everyone will see but someone gonna be the first fool to pay the $30 to see it first (because I not earn a lot of money already:rolleyes:)

ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
you're right, we don't know anything, we don't even know the responsibilities of the DIKs in his removal. haven't they defended him enough?

but whatever why Vinnie might be mad at the DIKs, if Nick is still there, it means he didn't behave so differently from the others
My theory is that Nick missed him, they met (i think Nick said they met recently?) and Vinnie offered him to leave Diks and join his drug business. After Nick declined, Vinnie wanted to frame him (or make Dik's to trust Nick less), so they can kick him. Nick of course don't want to be involved in the shady stuff so he is learning hard (if you check Nick's bio last entry says "Nick overstudies to tests. He takes college seriously.") to graduate and have a way to avoid drug dealing.

But tbh i would prefer the plot when it turns out that Nick is a "spy", i like plot twits that adds drama

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My theory is that Nick missed him, they met (i think Nick said they met recently?) and Vinnie offered him to leave Diks and join his drug business. After Nick declined, Vinnie wanted to frame him (or make Dik's to trust Nick less), so they can kick him. Nick of course don't want to be involved in the shady stuff so he is learning hard (if you check Nick's bio last entry says "Nick overstudies to tests. He takes college seriously.") to graduate and have a way to avoid drug dealing.

But tbh i would prefer the plot when it turns out that Nick is a "spy", i like plot twits that
but it wouldn't be a twist. this is what we all expect. all (weak) clues point to Nick and Vinnie

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes