ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
you do not see anything of the reconstruction plan, I did not notice if there are differences when walking around the mansion
If mini-games are turned off, most of the major rooms will be cleaned by the second free roam. If mini-games are on, the rooms will be cleaned if you cleaned them. Here are the examples I have handy:
manrep_kitchen_dirty.jpg manrep_kitchen_clean.jpg manrep_WC1_dirty.jpg manrep_WC1_clean.jpg manrep_leon_dirty.jpg manrep_leon_clean.jpg

all upcoming twists , drug lords , aunts , lesbians and serial killer lesbian aside
To me
all clues definitely do point to Vinnie and some chick (probably without a dick , & also HOTs)

the Cathy pic was from the women's locker room probably from the gym

Except the Alphas Only the hots knew that all the diks are waiting near the prep mansion during the hells week party

After Cathy pic incident the rusty kept the laptop in his safe and except him only Tommy and MC knew the combinations
but burke still manages to get the jade sex tape , what are the chances Tommy got high while fucking someone(probably heather), broke jacob's bro code and revealed the sex tape to his HOT girl friend or restaurant order , who is also Burk's sugar daughter

In all the the scenarios a girl or a HOT is the common variable

suspect list :

Heather > Mel &| sarha > Ariteth > Leah pretending to be Ariteth after stealing Arieth's skin and indentity (the original Arieth was euthanized after being discovered as north korean STD spreading experiment)
But Sage is the only HOT who actually knew the DIKs were waiting outside the prep mansion. The others at best knew they'd sent the MC and Derek in to get the girls out; Sarah even mentions it must be a sausage party back at the mansion. Moreover Sarah, Melanie and Heather will only learn about it if the MC goes into the bathroom, so they cannot have been the ones to pass the word along.

Some of the HOTs might have been involved with the Cathy cluck, but I think trashing the mansion comes down to the jocks. They're the only ones who knew the DIKs were going to be away from the mansion for a while and had a ready supply of expendable dildos on hand. If Vinny was behind it, he must have made several shrewd guesses. (Or got help from the jocks; we don't know much about his relationship with them.)

You're right, as an alt of DrPinkCoke I must say that I watch you all
Watch out Luigi, I have your brother

But we have the high ground. :p

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He is admin xd in ICSTOR and PhilyGames too
ICSTOR is my spirit animal because I don't want to do anything and still the patrons paid me for that

If mini-games are turned off, most of the major rooms will be cleaned by the second free roam. If mini-games are on, the rooms will be cleaned if you cleaned them. Here are the examples I have handy:
manrep_kitchen_dirty.jpg manrep_kitchen_dirty.jpg manrep_kitchen_clean.jpg manrep_kitchen_clean.jpg manrep_WC1_dirty.jpg manrep_WC1_dirty.jpg manrep_WC1_clean.jpg manrep_WC1_clean.jpg manrep_leon_dirty.jpg manrep_leon_dirty.jpg manrep_leon_clean.jpg
I always wanted to know if all the rooms have a before or after

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Am I the only one thinking that Neil ends up getting killed in a construction accident?
No, that's been theorized a bit in this thread however lets hope not. Last thing MC needs is his dad dying piled on top of the girls drama. The diary and deceased Mother is more than enough drama on MC's side for me. Knowing how DPC is I wouldn't put it past him.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
What I want to know is when will we get to meet this chick and fuck her? She's been in the background of every DIK party but we haven't interacted with her yet.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Untitled.png

I really wish DPC would give us the option to "Punch Derek" during this scene.

I'm not sure what it is, just the way he's posed here and his crying, he just looks like he deserves to get coldcocked, especially if you're on the CHICK path and have to endure that idiotic "Brother, is that you?" scene with him immediately prior to this.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What I want to know is when will we get to meet this chick and fuck her? She's been in the background of every DIK party but we haven't interacted with her yet.

View attachment 982164
Is her face showing in any of them? Nice bod, but I want to fully know what I'm "getting into." The blue hair gives me concern. In AVNs, blue hair often means feminist or penis. Although, in this particular shot, the target gives off a certain Aerith vibe so I doubt it's the former.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
When I said yes I wasn't aware Jill would ask me out.
That's why saving during decisions is good.
Is her face showing in any of them? Nice bod, but I want to fully know what I'm "getting into." The blue hair gives me concern. In AVNs, blue hair often means feminist or penis. Although, in this particular shot, the target gives off a certain Aerith vibe so I doubt it's the former.
Rena in AL had blue hair. She was neither a feminist nor had a penis. Just saying.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 982168

I really wish DPC would give us the option to "Punch Derek" during this scene.

I'm not sure what it is, just the way he's posed here and his crying, he just looks like he deserves to get coldcocked, especially if you're on the CHICK path and have to endure that idiotic "Brother, is that you?" scene with him immediately prior to this.
some of you have serious problems ngl there

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how many total episode will be there?
Official word from DPC is 10-20 and most speculate it could be 12 at the least.

View attachment 982164
She's a character. You'll never see more of her than this because of that.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I Just Love this game. Played it for the First Time. At First, I was shocked to see the game size but now I realize that It is 100% Worth it. Ep6 was kind of a more story one but I Liked it. The Character Development was just Magnificent and Mature. Eagerly waiting for next EP. I wish Dr PinkCake Lots of Luck and Good Health. Keep up the Hard work !!!

ALCapote

Jul 20, 2020
The only real problem I find to the game is that... I found it too soon. I only wish I had found it once it was complete, because now, I have to wait...

Reactions: lotro

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
after the bombshell of the preview with Sage, Riona and Quinn this is honestly so vague that it doesn't even tease me

she still looks to me like an adult and not a girl, she has that chaste look that makes me think of Maya's mother, but it's really impossible to tell from an image without a background

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes