Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
after the bombshell of the preview with Sage, Riona and Quinn this is honestly so vague that it doesn't even tease me

she still looks to me like an adult and not a girl, she has that chaste look that makes me think of Maya's mother, but it's really impossible to tell from an image without a background
Meanwhile it turns out it's Derek after a sex-change operation :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe Jill got sick for kissing with the MC in the rain and her mother is taking care of her and in this chapter we are going to meet the mother-in-law :BootyTime: or just a flashback
Considering that scene is not universal, it's more likely a flashback, if anything.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see the room a lot and I don't remember if it could be Jill's room or her room in the mansion that we saw in the last chapter
I don't think it's a room we're familiar with. The mysterious nature of this preview would suggest to me that this is something completely new, different, and potentially important involving one of the main characters.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if we also consider the flashbacks and possibly Lynette's diary, she can practically be anyone, even Neil's mother ...
Lynette's diary is an interesting call. What if this were to be someone from it, only identified by name, then later on, either in this episode or one later, we find out this person is Jill's Mom? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes