AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's what to expect with the Tybalt's of the world and having a name like Jill Royce is like a moth to the flame :ROFLMAO:
Oh shit now every time I see his account it will remind me Tybalt

You already left one sick from rain girl, we don't need it to repeat.
But it would be ironic right?

What really surprises me is that the MC with two rains and a lot of unprotected sex is still in good health

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Maybe Jill got sick for kissing with the MC in the rain and her mother is taking care of her and in this chapter we are going to meet the mother-in-law :BootyTime: or just a flashback
Why her mother in law? Her mother is still alive right? or I am missing something?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Why her mother in law? Her mother is still alive right? or I am missing something?
Well we only know that her sister is dead but that her parents are still alive for now

I don't think it's a room we're familiar with. The mysterious nature of this preview would suggest to me that this is something completely new, different, and potentially important involving one of the main characters.
Jill could be the safest candidate for Josy, and I don't think is her mother because could be another Josy but older and with Maya I don't remember if her mother is still married to her father since in the photos where we see the 3 together, only the 3 appear I don't think that his mother would not want to go out with her childrens in the pic

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought you were banned here :unsure:
Nope, I still post from time to time just not as active on the thread everything had pretty much been discussed to death and things were becoming silly on here constant theories about incest which have nothing to them I don't know how people's sanity cope :LOL:

Oh shit now every time I see his account it will remind me Tybalt

But it would be ironic right?

What really surprises me is that the MC with two rains and a lot of unprotected sex is still in good health
Not just the account but every time you enter this thread there is always a reminder of Tybalt. :LOL:

As for the MC health well he hasn't gone anywhere near Arieth and her crabs yet so not so much to worry about :ROFLMAO: but I do think Neil's words will come back to haunt the MC one day.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If she is Jill's mother and magically she likes us, she could be the best ally against Tybalt :LUL:

Nope, I still post from time to time just not as active on the thread everything had pretty much been discussed to death and things were becoming silly on here constant theories about incest which have nothing to them I don't know how people's sanity cope :LOL:

Not just the account but every time you enter this thread there is always a reminder of Tybalt. :LOL:

As for the MC health well he hasn't gone anywhere near Arieth and her crabs yet so not so much to worry about :ROFLMAO: but I do think Neil's words will come back to haunt the MC one day.
I feel bad for Arieth's model because every time someone uses her in another game they will remember that she has crabs

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If she is Jill's mother and magically she likes us, she could be the best ally against Tybalt :LUL:

I feel bad for Arieth's model because every time someone uses her in another game they will remember that she has crabs
please tell me in which other games they use their model, it would be interesting to see it xD

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What about Jade?
If you're not boffing her, she might not be much help since she doesn't like you turning her down. With Jill, she's more of an ever-present character that you can't seem to get away from on any path and seems to like you no matter what, so her Mom could potentially be more important because of this, but I doubt it. Can't really see what help, if any, Jill's Mom would be here.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
please tell me in which other games they use their model, it would be interesting to see it xD
I don't know, I don't think even DPC did it because in the credits it puts another person as the creator of Arieth I think
Guys i think i found DPC's alt account
Trust me, if I were him I wouldn't be threatening to call the DMCA. :LUL:
What about Jade?
If you are on a route with her it could be but if not, "Jill's mother" is the new option and the best

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Man I think this guy is one of the Antagonists in the game
He really gives that vibe
He is Rox Quinn's Brother
ep6_intro20.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know, I don't think even DPC did it because in the credits it puts another person as the creator of Arieth I think
I believe Arieth is based on the DAZ model and that her character being included was based on a suggestion/concept of a patron, or it was a character created by this person that DPC included in the game.

Man I think this guy is one of the Big Antagonists in the game
He really gives that vibe
He is Rox Quinn's Brother
View attachment 982666
Dad, actually, and he's either dead or in jail, most likely the former.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Pretty sure most patreon's pay whatever they are paying because they want to support the dev so they can continue the game. Doubt many pay just for some pictures.
Sorry to tell you this but ... and given the current global situation, you have to be crazy to pay more than € 20 a month for his/their patreon. If it's just one time, it's okay.

I believe Arieth is based on the DAZ model and that her character being included was based on a suggestion/concept of a patron, or it was a character created by this person that DPC included in the game.
Oh no!!!! she looks a lot like Nami from Summer's Gone, nooooooooooooooooo

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes