Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I believe Arieth is based on the DAZ model and that her character being included was based on a suggestion/concept of a patron, or it was a character created by this person that DPC included in the game.

Dad, actually, and he's either dead or in jail, most likely the former.
oh sorry my bad dad
but why Ep.6 opened with him
if he's either dead or in the can

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Guys i think i found DPC's alt account

What about Jade?
if it were a real situation it would be virtually impossible not to involve Jade.

but it's a game, so if the three boys will see each other, maybe, but little chance, there could be an intervention by Bella

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No idea, but whatever it is, it's one of the best character models out there. :love:
I don't know who you are in real life but you are one of those accounts that I appreciate the most in this forum
I think Maya, Josy and Bella are mixtures of various models. Since I have not seen or similar in other games. I know that all the characters have the touch of DPC, but these I think are the most unique, since even Quinn uses the same model of Jade from AOA academy
I just wanted to buy her model and print it on a 3d printer :cry:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I don't know who you are in real life but you are one of those accounts that I appreciate the most in this forum

I just wanted to buy her model and print it on a 3d printer :cry:
Too hard for sex, you would need to fill *her with silicone inside xD

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone thinks its gonna lead to NTR with Tybalt and Jill? fucking hope not, he seemed to have control over her. Netori is way hoter

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Four new pages of posts, and the day is only halfway done. This thread never changes.

Has anyone else seen the bug in Ep. 6 where it skips the Jill auditorium and Quinn/Riona garden scenes depending on who you had lunch with in the previous scene (Maya/Josy vs. Sage/Quinn)? I have a save where the sequence goes Cafeteria-Jill-Q&R-DIK mansion if I pick Maya & Josy, but the sequence is Cafeteria-DIK Mansion if I pick Sage & Quinn.

It must be a bug, because nothing in the cafeteria scene affects your relationship with Jill, so the auditorium scene should play out the same for both decisions. Likewise, the Quinn/Riona scene has nothing to do with the MC at all, and is there simply to advance the story, so there should be no reason for it to skip by design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi and ename144

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
What would the response be if DPC offered paid DLC "what if" scenarios:

Like, for 2-5 bucks you get a sex scene where Quinn puts her Tazer away and instead she, Mel, and Sarah instead watch as Maya completely loses it and fucks the MC.

Or Tommy tells Jacob to back off and Sage and MC fuck on the couch during the party, eventually drawing a crowd who chant "Go! Go! Go!" as they go at it, and then Sage wakes up the next day to discover video of her public sex is all over Rooster and her life is ruined.

These would basically be like the "bad ends" you get in most hentai VNs.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
What would the response be if DPC offered paid DLC "what if" scenarios:

Like, for 2-5 bucks you get a sex scene where Quinn puts her Tazer away and instead she, Mel, and Sarah instead watch as Maya completely loses it and fucks the MC.

Or Tommy tells Jacob to back off and Sage and MC fuck on the couch during the party, eventually drawing a crowd who chant "Go! Go! Go!" as they go at it, and then Sage wakes up the next day to discover video of her public sex is all over Rooster and her life is ruined.

These would basically be like the "bad ends" you get in most hentai VNs.
No thanks, I would like to keep the story moving forward. I've seen a lot of VNs release DLC and then have the main product fall behind schedule, which is incredibly frustrating when you didn't want the DLC in the first place. For example, maybe instead of releasing prequel DLCs, just go ahead and bake it into flashbacks or something? I mean, look at MC's mom's journal, that could easily just be text without renders and instead have a DLC tell her story, but no thanks, it's completely unnecessary.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes