felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Have you never heard of plastic surgery? I'm sure they can remove a mole.
She is either Jill, or Jill sister who was the original Jill but died, and the present Jill take over her place.
BUT more than likely. She is simply the young Jill the one who was not popular, who was bullied, and later She flipped the script, drop her glasse, removed the mole, filled her lips. and just like that She is a Sex Bomb.
she doesn't look that young, but she actually looks like a girl who would be bullied at school... I don't know

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
"F95Zone has grown a lot over the past year and is still steadily growing. Until now, we had been hand picking staff members based on experiences and observations. We have reached a stage where we'd like to try open applications, to gather interested parties. If you're interested in joining the team click here to read more."

:cautious:

r.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
she doesn't look that young, but she actually looks like a girl who would be bullied at school... I don't know
A "Younger Jill " than. :). You know freshmen Jill, bullied, being unnoticed. Then Bella help her, gain confident, She is rich, a little help here and there.
I just recently finished Cobra Kai, may be that is what has an effect on me, but I can definitely see this as the most likely scenario. IMO this is definitely a flashback to a younger Jill,

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A "Younger Jill " than. :). You know freshmen Jill, bullied, being unnoticed. Then Bella help her, gain confident, She is rich, a little help here and there.
I just recently finished Cobra Kai, may be that is what has an effect on me, but I can definitely see this as the most likely scenario. IMO this is definitely a flashback to a younger Jill,
to the BR? I would say unlikely, in the flashback she is exactly as she is now

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Four new pages of posts, and the day is only halfway done. This thread never changes.

Has anyone else seen the bug in Ep. 6 where it skips the Jill auditorium and Quinn/Riona garden scenes depending on who you had lunch with in the previous scene (Maya/Josy vs. Sage/Quinn)? I have a save where the sequence goes Cafeteria-Jill-Q&R-DIK mansion if I pick Maya & Josy, but the sequence is Cafeteria-DIK Mansion if I pick Sage & Quinn.

It must be a bug, because nothing in the cafeteria scene affects your relationship with Jill, so the auditorium scene should play out the same for both decisions. Likewise, the Quinn/Riona scene has nothing to do with the MC at all, and is there simply to advance the story, so there should be no reason for it to skip by design.
Yes, I've noticed that too. I assume it's a bug, but I've never dug down to find exactly what triggers it.

When you do a new playthrough, are there any parts of the game you just hit the "skip dialogue" button on every time?

I always skip over the flashbacks, the date with Bella (I hate how people act when they're drunk in real life), and all the dialogue in the free roams at the DIK parties.
What I skip depends on my mood and how recently I've played a given scene. The only parts I universally blitz through are those damned dreams with Jade/Cathy. What I wouldn't give for the ability to skip them entirely.

[Re: Lack of Rooster Previews]

I've noticed that too. Either they aren't ready to reveal those yet or it's yet another example of them retreating behind the paywalls because those are images and in-game content that they're giving away for free and they already shut off comments on their Tweets, so maybe this is just the next step by DPC; to no longer preview Rooster posts on Twitter.
It might be a side-effect of his new rendering setup. He has less time to while waiting on lengthy render queues, and it seems like most of that time has been spent on things like the new phone setup. So he's probably not as far along on on other things like general scripting or Rooster.

Unless there's a scene where Josy brings the MC home to "meet the folks", I don't think we'll be seeing her step-Mom at all.
Eh, Josy's step-mom has been mentioned a lot and she's definitely had a big effect on Josy's relationship with her dad (albeit a negative one). It wouldn't surprise me if she does become a character at some point, especially since Josy is still missing her own personal melodrama.

That said, I would be surprised if she shows up in Episode 7.

Reactions: OFT

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Moving on from my vendetta against Derek/Liam, I really hope Episode 7 is Sage's turn for the "cold open flashback" where we find out the origin of her cryptic comments towards MC and who her family is and why she would theoretically have the influence necessary to get Chad back into the Tri Alphas:

Untitled.png

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Four new pages of posts, and the day is only halfway done. This thread never changes.

Has anyone else seen the bug in Ep. 6 where it skips the Jill auditorium and Quinn/Riona garden scenes depending on who you had lunch with in the previous scene (Maya/Josy vs. Sage/Quinn)? I have a save where the sequence goes Cafeteria-Jill-Q&R-DIK mansion if I pick Maya & Josy, but the sequence is Cafeteria-DIK Mansion if I pick Sage & Quinn.

It must be a bug, because nothing in the cafeteria scene affects your relationship with Jill, so the auditorium scene should play out the same for both decisions. Likewise, the Quinn/Riona scene has nothing to do with the MC at all, and is there simply to advance the story, so there should be no reason for it to skip by design.
Yes, I've noticed that too. I assume it's a bug, but I've never dug down to find exactly what triggers it.
Yes, seems like a bug. If you're not on the Sage path (i.e. rejected Sage or didn't teach guitar in ep2) it jumps straight to DIK cleanup when Sage gets up to leave the cafeteria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're on the Sage path, then you walk her home & then get the Jill auditorium scene. So jump ep6_cleanup_label should probably be jump ep6_jill_piano_label

The Quinn/Riona scene is called in/after the Jill scene, so you skip it too when missing the Jill scene.

Reactions: OFT

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here it is, Preview #5 "???":
EDIT: Just noticed the watermark in the top right. :oops:
View attachment 982546
My guess is she's either a new teacher (fresh out of college) or she's a new Tri-Beta :geek:. It would suck if she's just some flashback character, someone the MC can't interact with. Just look at her, she needs some "interaction"... :sneaky:

Yes, seems like a bug. If you're not on the Sage path (i.e. rejected Sage or didn't teach guitar in ep2) it jumps straight to DIK cleanup when Sage gets up to leave the cafeteria.
If you're on the Sage path, then you walk her home & then get the Jill auditorium scene. So jump ep6_cleanup_label should probably be jump ep6_jill_piano_label

The Quinn/Riona scene is called in/after the Jill scene, so you skip it too when missing the Jill scene.
Probably hasn't been noticed by many people since it's less likely you'd be sitting at Sage's table if you weren't in a relationship with her, but the ultimate implication is if you're playing a Jill only path, and you happened to arbitrarily choose Sage's table over the M&J table (being in a relationship with neither of them), you actually miss a Jill scene. Definitely a bug.

Still, it doesn't break the game. You miss the opportunity to lose some Jill points (by perving on her), and you don't get to choose which songs she should go with in her concert, but that's it. No other ominous flags are set (or not set).

On a related note, hopefully the Jill / MC duet is in the making for ep7; that'd be nice (I'm talking the musical duet... the other duet is long over due too :sneaky:)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes