TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
I would love if Quinn will turn into an LI She would share 2nd place with Bella and Sage in my list.

First is always Jill even if she keeps blueballing me.And it did tghe same to me

I would love that to happen as well... Quinn is my favourite character... Maya and Josy are the least favourites cuz they are forced so much

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
about the money, of course giving the whole 5000$ to a girl would be just dumb from MC
but maybe quinn needs only 300$
do we know how much was stolen? how much she's in debt?
as for maya, clearly she needs a lot more money than we can safely provide her

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
about the money, of course giving the whole 5000$ to a girl would be just dumb from MC
do we know how much was stolen? how much she's in debt?
as for maya, clearly she needs a lot more money than we can safely provide her

I would rather give the whole cash to Quinn so she can love us for good than those stupid hoes Maya and Josy

Reactions: scalvi and KoolMe

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
do we know how much was stolen?
We don't even know what $5000 equates to in the game. The initial economy of "$", "$$", "$$$" etc. for various small purchases has no relation to it, and the money earned and spent in the mansion mini game is not in line with US expenses ($65 to replace all the windows in the mansion for example, or $1 to clean someone's windows).

Just to arbitrarily scale them, maybe we're talking real life $50 to clean someone's windows (3 hours work perhaps), therefore the replacement of all the mansion's windows would scale to $3200 (that's probably still too low but good enough for argument's sake). If the mc's $5,000 is of the same economy, then it's equivalent to roughly $250,000, which would make sense as a trust fund amount from a very wealthy relative (5K, in real life dollars, was a kick in the balls really).

But then when the MC get's the check, the dad says 5K is not much. That sounds like it's 5K by our standards, not by the mansion minigame standards. So basically, it's not enough money for anything...

The MC will probably just blow it on sex... :sneaky:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn turned me down when I wanted to help her even though I gave her so much money and sex to help her in her stupid but hot business, why would she want my help now?
The Quinn that rejected the mc's help? She's only gonna take his money through the restaurant.

But the Quinn that wants the mc to sit with her for lunch ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's gonna start leaning on the MC, maybe even bring him into the "family business". That'd be a turn of events, the mc starts investing, as a partner, into the Quinn's Sex and Drugs empire. Not likely, but it'd be an interesting dark path.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I can foresee the shit show you will put on this thread if the choice is not on your hands :KEK:

*Making popcorn*
No, because that would just about kill the game for me. I'm already tired of it and am mostly hanging around just out of curiosity. But looking at other games one of the first things that I noticed was that some devs are producing work where the player does have a choice and the players choices do matter. So why waste any more time with this?

Oh and enjoy your popcorn.

Reactions: scalvi

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Except you forget this is a visual novel game, where the MC solves the girl's problem as easy as breathing. I'm pretty sure he didn't just receive that amount of money for ulterior purposes. I'm pretty sure that's what the main character did in Acting Lessons right away.
The game being a visual novel doesn't mean that there can't be choices. Not all devs are as bad as DPC.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
I have a really stupid question... I'm kinda new in this forums things... How do I put a image or gif below my replies like some guys do... It is like a signature or something like this?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
DPC has stated or at least hinted at many different numbers with regards to the total episode count. Initially it was 10-20, then they seemed to indicate it may have as many as 4 seasons (16 episodes), then it became 3 seasons (12 episodes), and at one point, based on something they said on Discord, it sounded like it could end up being 10 episodes. So the best answer is; we don't really know. :ROFLMAO:

Most speculate that 12 might be the number because with things moving fairly quickly, affinities now starting to be locked in place and relationships coming to a head, it's difficult to see how it can go on for 10 more episodes.

Well it does to me. The MC has been portrayed as quite a selfless character several times, both in their words and their actions, and if this money can help someone, it would seem to me very likely that he would give it away with no thought to himself and what that money could do for him.

But remember that you are still making your own choices as the MC, not as yourself, so even if you wouldn't give either Maya or Quinn the money, he might, and so you may end up having to choose which one gets it regardless of your own personal feelings on the matter.
This is hilarious. Not very many post ago you said that you would consider this game poorly written if things didn't turn out the way you wanted. Are you even capable of understanding that not everyone wants the same things as you do?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The game being a visual novel doesn't mean that there can't be choices. Not all devs are as bad as DPC.
Yeah, well, there are devs out there that overthink their characters and their respective patreons overthink twice as much and the updates are like fairy tales. There can be choices really, I for one, would not mind tossing money that isn't mine away. I think a few posts ago you said you put yourself into the character shoes and whatnot, i just play for heck of it. But even then i still analyze the game for it's qualities. My perspective on your statement is basically this: It's hard to assume it's because then she wouldn't be able to handle her problems on her own, since that's a real life experience. I would be VERY surprised if this was a reason, if we were given an opportunity to help, followed by a choice to refuse. The reason behind why i am saying this is because, whenever a situation is introduced, it's probably already planned ahead.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is hilarious. Not very many post ago you said that you would consider this game poorly written if things didn't turn out the way you wanted. Are you even capable of understanding that not everyone wants the same things as you do?
Are you capable of understanding there's a difference between these two things?

What I said, as I've consistently said, is that not allowing for there to be an endgame relationship for the main pursuable love/romantic interests is a failure in game design since adult VNs and games are generally predicated on the principle that you can pursue and end up with the main relationship of your choosing. There will always be players who want to end the game with one of these primary relationships and there should always be a path to achieving it, but allowing the player to be in a relationship with their chosen LI(s) for most of the game but not at the end is, in my view, a failure of game design.

If, however, the MC faces an unavoidable choice of who to give his inheritance to, this would be perfectly in-line with his character because, as I also said, he is a selfless person who puts others before himself and who doesn't put much stock in having great wealth. So if such a moment were to arise, it would be completely on brand for him to want to at least offer this money to one of them because he knows it means more to them than to him. If a player doesn't want to give either of them the money, well then they just don't understand the MC very well.

Last edited:

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
Well i wouldn't call him a bad writer but i get what you mean like not having a choice and such but every one have different opinion and we all have to agree to disagree sometimes;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes