Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Fair enough.

So what save are you looking for? We have:
  • Pure DIK, where you've made every single DIK choice there is
  • Pure Chick (see above)
  • Neutral, where you try to strike a balance
  • Neutral (fucked Jade)
  • Neutral (fucked Jade and told the DIKs, and consequently fucked your future and Jade's)
  • Pure DIK with the above Jade options
  • Neutral, crashed at Derek's
  • Neutral, crashed at Bella's, but not interested in Jill
  • Neutral, crashed at Bella's, but still trying for Jill, in which case you're doomed if she finds out about Bella
  • Neutral, crashed at Sage's
  • Neutral, crashed at Sage's, but didn't drink, to which I would inquire if you're actually serious about this game
  • Dude Route, where you avoid all sexual and romantic involvement, to which I would question your sanity
  • Jill Route, where you do everything in your power to avoid any type of affection with anyone else
  • Jill Route, but still gave yourself the satisfaction of punching Tyballs
  • Bella Route (see Jill Route, with emphasis on avoiding Jill)
  • Maya Route (see Jill Route, with emphasis on avoiding Josy)
  • Josy Route (see Jill Route, with emphasis on avoiding Maya)
  • Sage Route (see Jill Route, and no, I don't think Sage will take to kindly later in the story if she learns you fucked almost every single HOT and Pink Rose stripper)
  • Any route where you comforted Steve, because you'll need to do so in order to get your old job back when the MC's life falls apart at the end of this story.

The point I'm trying to make here is you're missing a ton of content and doing yourself a disservice by not experiencing the many variations in this game.
Damn I really need to play BADIK again a couple of times
bcf.png

scar.

May 22, 2019
hello everyone i played up to version 04 now i downloaded update 06.1compress but in playing 05 i get only black screens with dialogs .... please there is someone who can help me to solve vers 04.png vers 05.png

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
but always with the risk that in the next chapter everything changes again and we have to play again anyway ...
This is precisely why I have decided to just roll with my three main saves, mistakes and all. I'm not going to create dedicated paths and clean up mistakes when the criteria changes from chapter to chapter, at least potentially. When the dust settles and I know the consequences of every decision, then I will. I know I'm doing Jill and Bella dirty, but as a player, I want to see all options I can until I need to pick one or the other. If I'm super lucky, I can have both Jill and Bella since they were in a lesbian relationship together earlier. Probably not that lucky, I know. The point is, we don't know until it's done.

Do we have any idea how many chapters the finished game will be?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sure, I like the idea of having the option to spend the money on your room, or for the DIK mansion as an option. I think that could be a good option. I also like the thought of being able to spend it to help renovate your dad's home, which I understand as one of the MC's lifelong goals. And that would be a very satisfying way to spend it giving something to your father. I would be surprised if, at least, not one of those two options is available to us as players.

The question I have about some of your other options, and some realistic options is game implementation. DPC clearly gives the money to the MC in order that he can use it in some fashion. Something like paying student loans or saving it for the future, while fantastic options in real life would seem pointless in the game implementation, other than simply as an at the end of the game one off image, with a kind of byline of how saving the money or using it wisely gave you a great opportunity going ahead. Also given the nature of the game, a car seems non-functional for the way DPC has designed the game. It doesn't really serve the story in any significant way that I can see. Maybe you think I am missing something?

I am not opposed to having multiple ways of spending the money - I would love to have as many options as possible. Realistically, I think our options will be - 1. Maya, 2. Quinn, 3. DIK repairs (always important to do this), or 4. Fixing up your dad's place. Given the nature of the game I can't really think of any other practical use, but as I said above I might have missed something.
Once again it all comes down to the path that you the player has chosen for the MC.

It makes no sense to me that the MC would give his Mother's inheritance to Maya or Quinn. If Maya doesn't solve her own problems this time I'm convinced that it's not going to be the only time in her life that she will need someone to bail her out. Bail out Quinn? I don't see the sense in that either. Quinn's problems are of her own making. If the MC bails her out this time, who will bail her out the next time?

As far as giving the money to the DIK's, isn't that just the opposite of what MC said in his speech at the end of ep 5? The DIK's are learning to take care of their own home and to earn their own money.

And I don't see what relevance 'game implementation' has either. That's just gaming the game. Personally, I make my decisions in the game based on what I would do if I was in the MC's shoes. If you choose a different way of playing that's up to you, but I think I'll make my own choices.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Once again it all comes down to the path that you the player has chosen for the MC.

It makes no sense to me that the MC would give his Mother's inheritance to Maya or Quinn. If Maya doesn't solve her own problems this time I'm convinced that it's not going to be the only time in her life that she will need someone to bail her out. Bail out Quinn? I don't see the sense in that either. Quinn's problems are of her own making. If the MC bails her out this time, who will bail her out the next time?

As far as giving the money to the DIK's, isn't that just the opposite of what MC said in his speech at the end of ep 5? The DIK's are learning to take care of their own home and to earn their own money.

And I don't see what relevance 'game implementation' has either. That's just gaming the game. Personally, I make my decisions in the game based on what I would do if I was in the MC's shoes. If you choose a different way of playing that's up to you, but I think I'll make my own choices.
Ok then so what do you think MC will do with the money?

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

I can foresee the shit show you will put on this thread if the choice is not on your hands :KEK:

*Making popcorn*

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Except you forget this is a visual novel game, where the MC solves the girl's problem as easy as breathing. I'm pretty sure he didn't just receive that amount of money for ulterior purposes. I'm pretty sure that's what the main character did in Acting Lessons right away.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do we have any idea how many chapters the finished game will be?
DPC has stated or at least hinted at many different numbers with regards to the total episode count. Initially it was 10-20, then they seemed to indicate it may have as many as 4 seasons (16 episodes), then it became 3 seasons (12 episodes), and at one point, based on something they said on Discord, it sounded like it could end up being 10 episodes. So the best answer is; we don't really know. :ROFLMAO:

Most speculate that 12 might be the number because with things moving fairly quickly, affinities now starting to be locked in place and relationships coming to a head, it's difficult to see how it can go on for 10 more episodes.

It makes no sense to me that the MC would give his Mother's inheritance to Maya or Quinn.
Well it does to me. The MC has been portrayed as quite a selfless character several times, both in their words and their actions, and if this money can help someone, it would seem to me very likely that he would give it away with no thought to himself and what that money could do for him.

But remember that you are still making your own choices as the MC, not as yourself, so even if you wouldn't give either Maya or Quinn the money, he might, and so you may end up having to choose which one gets it regardless of your own personal feelings on the matter.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 996346

Darn, and I just dug out my old copy of "Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber" to do a playthrough.

I wonder how fast DPC's Patreon base would collapse if he introduce scatology?
I imagine anyone with a copy of "Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber" may still stick around... :poop:
Jill looks good in everything, but after seeing the her in the library in Ep. 6, I sure wish this outfit had won:

View attachment 996417
Man, there'd have to be an entire episode just dedicated to Jill trying to put those pants on! :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes